3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Thursday Chat - May 6 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/40301-thursday-chat-may-6-a.html)

StarPrincess 05-06-2004 01:39 PM

OMG, Julie, that is so cute! I've never seen those before!

As for Tim, I live to torture him! :s: Actually, he's not only a close friend, but we work about 3 cubicle rows away from each other. And for the next 2 weeks until her contract runs out, he's D's manager.

Leenie 05-06-2004 01:51 PM

OMG I'd be scared to drive that car, its almost live driving a coffin its so tiny, but boy is it cute, looks almost like my dd's cozy coupe lol.

Just popping in to say hello ;)

jane8760 05-06-2004 02:00 PM

I hate to say it too Lekker but I would be TERRIFIED in one of those. I have always had a thing about being a car where I stood a fighting chance at least!

StarPrincess 05-06-2004 02:01 PM

Just to be fair, at least it would be a quick death ;)

Besides, think of how convenient it would be to just put your car in your pocket instead of trying to find a place to park.

jane8760 05-06-2004 02:02 PM

Always the optimist! :lol:

lady_adnerb 05-06-2004 02:14 PM

Oh crud. why does it always seem so hard to catch up?? By the time I get here it's 2 pages long & I'm not skilled enough (lately) to catch up.
Hey, how about putting ANOTHER litter box there? That way there's bound to be at least 2 clean ones next to each other :lol: I think my crabbiness comes from TOM coming sometime this weekend and this stupid craving for chocolate. UGH!

lady_adnerb 05-06-2004 02:16 PM

Oops. Forgot to mention--3rd shift IS the graveyard I believe. It was only supposed to last 2 weeks. Who knows how long they'll keep him on it. I'm ready to kill his boss!! Where's that cat that pees?? :lol:

StarPrincess 05-06-2004 02:21 PM

:lol3:

Lekker 05-06-2004 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jane8760
I hate to say it too Lekker but I would be TERRIFIED in one of those. I have always had a thing about being a car where I stood a fighting chance at least!

Yeah, that seems to be a concern that most people have, and also something that I'd be thinking about too, although I read an article yesterday that reported that it's passed all the safety tests, and often to a better degree than some standard cars. And in the beginning in Europe they had some problems with them tipping on fast corners, but they've lowered the cars and changed tires to combat that problem. Plus there's supposed to be a lot of automatic controls that help with driving it.

morti 05-06-2004 02:55 PM

It's too small and you would be in a casket if you got into an accident, couldn't have a viewing 'cause there wouldn't be much left, terrible time for the embalmer...........sorry rambling, comes with the profession I guess. Gosh don't even hit a mouse, or you're done for! Think I'll pay the gas prices on second thought :(

lady_adnerb 05-06-2004 02:56 PM

I always figure.....if it's your time to go doesn't matter what you're driving, where you're walking or what you're doing ;) Oh man, on that last one what a way to go!! :lol:

jane8760 05-06-2004 02:57 PM

Morti: Say it aint so.....does your name have anything to do with your profession?

morti 05-06-2004 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jane8760
Morti: Say it aint so.....does your name have anything to do with your profession?

Yes, I'm a Licensed Funeral Director and Manager for 2 Funeral Homes. The only thing I don't do is the actual embalming. Changed careers 9 yrs ago. Clearly, we are slow today if I'm on the computer this much. It's a good thing!

The nickname comes from when Danny and I first started dating, he would introduce me to everyone as Morticia. We had friends that didn't know my name for quite some time until he actually called me by name in front of them. I figured, everyone knew what I did for a living, so it was a givin that it was a nickname. My Sisiter hosts a chatroom and she is actually the one who shortened it to Morti which is what I've been know as for the last few years.

jane8760 05-06-2004 03:27 PM

Too funny. Can I ask what made you choose that profession? Was it a family business? I am not being sarcastic I am really interested.

Come to think of it......what do we all do for work? Some of us have it in our bio's but some don't.

I should start a new thread for this one.

Shimma 05-06-2004 03:41 PM

TG: You didn't piss me off!!!! Sorry if it sounded that way.