3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   I want to stay fat because...... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/39990-i-want-stay-fat-because.html)

Cinnymamma 04-28-2004 07:52 PM

I want to stay fat because......

Ok so Brenda's thread got me thinking this might be a good motivator. I got it from another thread of the same that I participated on. You list all the things you hate, or hated about being fat. ;)

I want to stay fat because.........

*I love being intimate.........but only in the dark

* I love it when people tell me how pretty my "face" is.

* I love being able to wear my maternity clothes....2 years AFTER the birth of my son

* I love it when my thighs rub together and burn holes in my pants :lol:

* I love it when I go to a restaurant and am totally afraid of people noticing me when I eat because I shouldn't be eating THAT.

*Because I didn't want to go to prom........really. :(

*Because I like not facing the real reasons why I am fat.

Ok, I think I got a good start. Your turn!

Theo'sgirl 04-28-2004 08:03 PM

Heee hee heeee I love this thread.

I want to stay fat because I love to live my life in a constant state of denial I think it is healthy!! (*sarcasm*) hahahaha :)

I also want to stay fat so i can go buy t-shirts that are a 3 XL cause I just like the number 3, and I really would like to experience what is beyond the size 26!

I love to have my favorite pants wear out in the legs becasue they have rubbed together so much.

I like having a tummy big enough to set my plate on like a table.

PLUS I love to shop at the fat girl stores!!!

I love it when people come up and ask me when the baby it due or when the say "boy you look umh .....healthy"

That is why I love to be fat

lady_adnerb 04-28-2004 10:33 PM

I love not seeing my toes

I love not being able to bend OVER to see my toes (squatting is SUCH fun *sarcasm*)

I love it when twiggy people say "you're not that fat"

I love having people tell me "well, have you tried portion controls? It's all in portion control"

I love not being able to run, jump and play with my children because I get out of breath (and once again can't bend over)

I love sitting on my DH's lap and feeling like I'm gonna crush him (or prevent him from breathing)

Yup. I REALLY love being fat.

marie. 04-29-2004 01:15 AM

Har! ok....

I want to stay fat because:

The hideous material they make plus size dresses out of reminds me of a circus tent....and boy do I loves me a good circus!

The feeling of my waist band burning divots into my flesh lets me know my pain sensors are functioning A-OK!

The batwings I've developed under my arms will save me in case I go sky diving, my chute doesnt open, and I need to fly to the ground...

RavenL33 04-29-2004 01:53 AM

I love being fat because:

Movies seats are so damn comfy when my butt is crammed in!
I love seeing photos of myself, and my face belongs to the Pilsbury Doughboy!
I love wearing shoes too big for me, cause my feet are too wide to fit into my regular size!

Cinnymamma 04-29-2004 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marie.

The batwings I've developed under my arms will save me in case I go sky diving, my chute doesnt open, and I need to fly to the ground...

:rofl: Too Funny!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenL33

I love wearing shoes too big for me, cause my feet are too wide to fit into my regular size!

I have the same frustrating problem! Flintstone Feet are my specialty.....Yabba Dabba Doo :lol:

Shimma 04-29-2004 09:23 AM

Ohhhhhhh

I want to stay fat because......

** I love feeling inferior to every thin girl on the planet.

**This way I don't need to put forth an effort re: my appearance. Makeup and good hair is lost on a fat person.

**I like the way people mention "exercise does wonders" whenever the subject of weight comes up.

** When guys talk about "fat chicks" I like not knowing if they're secretly talking about me as well.

** I don't want it to be easy to shop for clothes, I may spend too much.

** I don't like wearing shorts anyway, your legs touch things!

** Every group of friends has to have the "fat friend", and I enjoy volunteering.

** I love being told "you always used to be the thinnest one in your family."

** I enjoy being horrible at sports and people blaming it on my weight, not my lack of talent. At least then they think I might have some talent hidden under the fat.

** I enjoy feeling sheer horror whenever someone suggests we jog to catch up with someone.

Leenie 04-29-2004 10:37 AM

Don't know if this was said but:

I love being fat so I can have some where to rest my arms when I'm driving.....and its true, they are like side arm rests :rofl:

Amyjo01 04-29-2004 10:51 AM

I want to stay fat because I hate to shop.

Leenie 04-29-2004 10:54 AM

Yes and the bigger the better, the tighter the sweater :dizzy:

I know that was for big boobed girls whats the difference lol ;)

StarPrincess 04-29-2004 11:46 AM

OMG I love this!!!!

I want to stay fat because

* I like the level of warmth I can acheive with a certain level of "insulation"

* I'm short and being fat makes me easier to locate

* I'm less likely to bruise myself with sufficient padding and roundness to make me just roll off things.

* I love hearing my parents say "wow, you're really getting big!" It makes me feel like a kid again ;)

* I love not being able to cross my legs

* I think the shade of red that my face turns when I even come remotely close to exerting myself is incredibly sexy and flattering.

Leenie 04-29-2004 12:20 PM

I LOVE being fat because I love shopping at SIZES UNLIMITED!!!! or OMAR THE TENT MAKERS.

marie. 04-29-2004 12:41 PM

I love being fat so that I can again, for the umpteenth time, hear the fervent protestation of my DH ( to be) in response to my self esteem issues

ALL TOGETHER NOW LADIES!

"I like you the way you are... really! Those super models are ALL too skinny! Women are supposed to have uh...curves!" ( said with a desperate deer-in-the-headlights look)

StarPrincess 04-29-2004 12:44 PM

I love crying everytime I step into a dressing room to try on a swimsuit.

I love feeling oh-so-conspicuous when that Sir Mix-a-Lot song comes on about liking big butts.

I love the storage space that cellulite provides

lady_adnerb 04-29-2004 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marie.
I love being fat so that I can again, for the umpteenth time, hear the fervent protestation of my DH ( to be) in response to my self esteem issues

ALL TOGETHER NOW LADIES!

"I like you the way you are... really! Those super models are ALL too skinny! Women are supposed to have uh...curves!" ( said with a desperate deer-in-the-headlights look)

^---don't forget the "I need something to hold onto"