3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   I want to stay fat because...... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/39990-i-want-stay-fat-because.html)

Shimma 05-11-2004 03:06 PM

Ugh! Barbie, I cannot believe someone had the gall the snort at you. What terrible terrible people!

Trazzie 05-11-2004 11:01 PM

Barbie I had a similar experience.. As I was crossing the street a couple of guys yelled out the window "Why dont you try eating a salad" Ah yes, 7 years ago and it's still something that sticks with me. Thats something I would never want to give up..because I want to stay fat.

Cinnymamma 05-12-2004 01:25 AM

People are so cruel, I swear. Human kind never ceases to amaze me in how we treat each other. I remember being in 8th grade and having some bully call me swamp thing everytime he saw me and all his friends would laugh. Worst part, he shared my bus stop so it was an every morning and every afternoon thing. :(

ozziesgirl 05-19-2004 04:19 AM

I want to stay fat because...

* I love being 24 and never being able to wear any of the cute outfits everyone else was wearing

* I love just missing the bus because I refuse to run for it in case someone sees me

* I love suffering heat stroke in the summer because my legs are too fat to look decent in shorts

* I love waking up and feeling great about myself only to walk by a window and see my side on reflection, ahhh...thus ruining my day.

* I love weighing 10 lbs less than my 10 inches taller boyfriend

* I love the feeling of horror I get when our friends ask us to come to the lake for the weekend....meaning swimming and skimpy wear is involved

* I love being the only fat one of all my boyfriends girlfriends. It makes me feel great that he can't brag about me.

* I love not wanting to go out with my boyfriend so he won't get embarrassed.

* I love having to buy jeans every few months because I wear out the thighs. Bonus points goes to when I bust out of them in public.

sunseeker_ak 05-19-2004 03:57 PM

I want to stay fat because....

*I really like the fact that I have a closet full of clothing that I can't wear.

*Yoga pants and sweat pants are really hot, and can easily be dressed up or accesorized!

*I love when my boyfriend tells me he's totally in love with me and supports me 150% as he downs an entire carton of rocky road.

*I really enjoy drink unlimited quantities of soda to pick me up or make me feel better- less stressed.

lady_adnerb 05-19-2004 04:43 PM

I want to stay fat because:

the idea of getting into a swimsuit that exposes skin really picks up my spirits.

all the swim suits that fit me are ALWAYS in such GOOD supply (insert sarcasm tone in there)

The suits that "tuck and tone" just move the flab from the stomach out to the thighs and makes them look "even better" (eyes roll)

StarPrincess 05-19-2004 05:26 PM

:lol: Brenda, did you go swimsuit shopping recently? :lol:

lady_adnerb 05-19-2004 06:03 PM

lol. I don't have to. Just LOOKING at them is enough to make me cry :(

Christian 05-19-2004 10:54 PM

Ok ladies...my 10 year old daughter is making me put this online for her...

She said " She really wants to stay fat because it is just the coolest thing to be the only person in gym class who farts everytime she does a sit- up"

Ok she is a mess right???? ;)

Theo'sgirl 05-19-2004 11:38 PM

hahahahaha Christian tell you daughter I love that!! I wasn't the farter in gym class but happened to be the fartee (I was holding the persons feet)!!! I still crack up when I think about it! She was so embarassed and looked mortified so all I could think of to say was......"God dang Adam (the boy next to us) thats soooo gross" He could handle the farter ridicule more than the girl could!!! hahahahaa

Theo'sgirl 05-19-2004 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cinnymamma
People are so cruel, I swear. Human kind never ceases to amaze me in how we treat each other. I remember being in 8th grade and having some bully call me swamp thing everytime he saw me and all his friends would laugh. Worst part, he shared my bus stop so it was an every morning and every afternoon thing. :(

I have a BAAAAD high school story for you guys. There was a guy in my english class (mind you I have been fat all my life) I had kinda a thing with him, he would call me and come over after school and stuff but when we were at school he never paid attention to me, he sat with all his guy friends in english. Well one day he asked me in class if he could borrow my book, so of course I said yes and let him have it. When I got it back from him he had put the word "PIG" in huge letters on the inside cover. Of course he gave it back to me in front of all his friends and I saw the writing and I just wanted to cry and run away, I was so hurt. Well of course instead I beat the crap outta him in front of all his friends. BUT he actually had the balls to call that night and think he was gonna come over.....what an idiot, I never talked to him again...so Fugi Sandoval if you are out there somewhere, I would kick your a** again if I saw you right in front of all your friends you big sissy-la-la!!! hahahahaa :lol:

Cinnymamma 05-20-2004 01:45 AM

:lol: TG! Ya know.........come to think of it.......all my fist fights were with boys too...

I think I had only one with a girl. Stupid men :lol: If I ever meet him, Ill kick his Arse again for you too. :lol: ;)

lady_adnerb 05-20-2004 08:17 AM

:lol: I've fought w/a couple guys before. Well, if you can count me hitting them and them not being able to hit back :lol:

StarPrincess 05-20-2004 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theo'sgirl
so Fugi Sandoval if you are out there somewhere, I would kick your a** again if I saw you right in front of all your friends you big sissy-la-la!!! hahahahaa :lol:

Did you grow up out here? That name sounds familiar......

What a F*$@wit! (my personal favorite name to call people)

Leenie 05-20-2004 03:43 PM

The other day I was reading a story on another website where this grown woman about 300 lbs was walking down the street and there were 5 grown adults behind her, 3 men and 2 ladies, all dressed up in suits. They were mooooooooing her so she turned to see if they were doing it at her (she was praying they werent) but they were, when they passed her on the street the one guy said "those aren't earings in your ear, they're ear tags."

HOW sad is that.

People make me SICK !!!!

Christian, the fart thing w/your daughter is cute ;) I remember my friend at the gym doing the same and she was 27 years old at the time, at first I didn't know where the noise was coming from, when I realized it was HER, we had to leave because we were laughing so hard. Worse thing was she was doing it next to some ladies head :fr: