3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   I want to stay fat because...... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/39990-i-want-stay-fat-because.html)

Leenie 12-15-2005 08:50 AM

Oh SUE ROFLMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol3:

Welcome Back :welcome:

bnbsmommy1 12-15-2005 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nasus40
HI It has been a while since I had visited but holy cow I love these threads!!
I lovwe being fat because...

the double chin makes the whiskers easier to pluck.

OMG that is a GOOD one!!

or going to the hairdresser and her suggesting a haircut that 'makes your face look much slimmer than it is' EVERYTIME you go :o

tipsygypsy 12-29-2005 03:29 PM

Oh, I love this thread....

I want to stay fat because I wouldn't know what to do with all the spare time I WASN'T spending tugging at my clothing to hide various parts, or re-applying deodorant because I sweat too much. Also, I love spending extra time in the bath because there's so much to wash!

I would also miss wearing Lycra shorts under all my skirts to keep away the heat rash produced by my thighs rubbing together.

And how could I abandon those swimsuits with the adorable little skirts? They bring back so many fond memories of Grandma.

nasus40 01-01-2006 09:46 AM

I love the sound of hysterical laughter comming from my husband as he is watching me try to get 3X panty hose up my huge thighs and but with out cutting of my circulation, or him asking when I try to get them off if I need a knife! :rolleyes:

vapine 01-05-2006 01:55 PM

I want to stay fat because....

OMG these are sooo funny and i can relate to all of them. Im new to the site but love what i see so far.

I love being fat because who needs breath anyways.
I love being asked "when are u due?"
I love being fat because i love people running in front of me to get in lines at the store.
I love being fat because i love trying to turn slowly in the bed so i wont make it creak and possible fall.
I love being in the back of all of my photos.

Anyways thats my 2cents.....Be Good!

Morgaine 01-05-2006 04:15 PM

I love being fat because it's an awesome challenge to see how deep of a breath I can hold while I bend over and paint my toenails. Even more of a challenge to see how many toenails I can get painted before I turn blue.

CocozMom 01-05-2006 05:54 PM

I'm new here, but this is wonderful!! :rofl:

I love being fat so I can 'be comfortable with my body. :lol:
I love being fat so I can feel silly buying diet foods or workout clothes.
I love being fat so my sister-in-law can always ask me to go running with her.

marie. 01-05-2006 11:03 PM

ok- Im back....lol

Heres mine

I want to be fat because even 8 years post pregnancy, Im STILL diggin my maternity underwear.

Brytax 01-30-2006 12:23 AM

I love being fat because...I am protecting my girlish figure.

nasus40 01-30-2006 05:26 AM

I love being fat because I love the look when I order fast food salad with a diet coke!!

lady_adnerb 02-03-2006 09:25 AM

Tucking shirts into my pants is SO sexy looking!!!

Snowbunny 02-03-2006 11:35 AM

I LOVE being fat because my pants always fit me soo well .

I love being fat because the plus size clothes are such a fashion statement!

jen1121 02-03-2006 12:11 PM

watch out... i have some good ones! :carrot:

i love being fat because when someone lays on you, they say how comfortable you are

i love being fat because society looks down on us and they just cant see why we just cant lose the weight

i love being fat because there needs to always be a fat family member

i love being fat because your arm can substitute as a pillow

i love being fat because it takes double the time to shave your legs

i love being fat because its so fun being seen in the same outfit you wore yesterday ;)

i love being fat because i love hearing my skinny sister say that people are noticing that she is losing weight

i love being fat because its so fun when people say, "wow, where did you get that skirt! its so cute!" and ou just want to run for your life because, of course, they are skinny and you cant bear to tell them, "oh, lane bryant"

i love being fat because the best compliment is, "you have such a pretty face"

i love being fat because my sisters always say, "gosh, if you were skinny......"

i love being fat because getting on that scale at the doctors isnt humilitating one bit!

i love being fat because you are expected to be single and alone

i love being fat because you know what everyone is thinking when you dont order the garden salad

i love being fat because skinny girls always wonder why you wont go to the beach with them

i love being fat because all my hard earned money goes to weight watchers

lady_adnerb 02-03-2006 12:20 PM

:cp: Yup. "Good" ones!!

SherryA 02-03-2006 01:13 PM

I want to stay fat because my husband's so boney that he pokes me and it hurts. What if we were BOTH boney?