Old 04-21-2004, 03:46 PM   #61  
Movin' and Losin'

I was a kissing whore, too. How sad is this? My roommate and I started a "kissing" list, so we could remember all of the boys we kissed. Well, our lists got very long, and I couldn't remember some of the boys, even with their names written down. Maybe that had something to do with the alcohol involved... hmmmm. And, Star, I have a similar story except it was on New Year's Eve -- such fun!

Shimma: Twin boys??? Oh, do tell!

RobinH: What a story! If it's love, there's no holding back, right? Congrats on getting married!!
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 04:35 PM   #62  
Head Princess

I totally want to hear about the twins!!!
StarPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 05:09 PM   #63  
Baby Steps

Oh!!! The first time DH and I kissed...I kissed HIM. Um. Well, bit him is more like it. He moved So needless to say it was a while before we kissed. Oh...and we were going out 3 (hm. was it 3?) months when we got engaged. We were together a total of 9 months when we got married. I moved fast
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 05:10 PM   #64  
Baby Steps

Oops....forgot to mention I wanted to hear about the twins also!! lol
Old 04-21-2004, 05:57 PM   #65  
Each Bite of Sugar...

Jdogg - my senior year I had all new roommates because all of my previous ones had graduated. Anyhow, we were all sitting around one night chatting and they discovered that they had both slept with the same guy - and were horrified at first. Then, they just laughed it off.

I, the sheltered one, was aghast!!

Oh, I'd love to hear about the Twins....
StorybookMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 06:15 PM   #66  
Head Princess

OMG I'm going to die. Remember me telling you that DH tried to take pictures of me kissing that girl? I just found them! The fool used my phone instead of his own.
Old 04-21-2004, 07:14 PM   #67  
Baby Steps

rofl. Too funny! So you going to keep the pictures or trash them??
Old 04-22-2004, 09:25 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Height: 5'7

Star the pending question is did she look good? That is all that matters!
Amyjo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 10:53 AM   #69  
Head Princess

I'll keep them long enough to show her, since she doesn't exactly remember the 'incident' either. But then I think they're gone. Not terribly great pictures anyway, it's hard to see what's going on because it's all dark and grainy.

So here's my bad girl confession from last night:

I was at happy hour with my friend D (a happy hour that turned into 4 1/2 happy hours ). I had gone up to the bar to get us more drinks and these two guys who I've seen in there before came up and started talking to me. One bought our round of drinks so I said thanks and started to walk away. Suddenly, and I'm not sure how this happened, I was being offered $20 to spank one of the guys! So after some negotiations and 3 other women volunteering to do it, I finally said ok. I told him to turn around so he turned in complete circle and spanked me!! I got away from him and he turned to spank someone else so I swiped the $20 that he'd left on the bar. A few minutes later, the two guys came over and sat down with me and D. I started giving him a hard time about "where's my $20?" so he ended up giving me the money and then they left.

So I got silly, spanked, and $40 richer which more than paid for our drinks.

Bad bad Star!
Old 04-22-2004, 11:30 AM   #70  
Total Sass Bucket

Ok, my twin story.

In my calculus class at college there were these twin guys who were HOT HOT HOT. Built, sexy, and nice guys for the most part. So I usually spent most of calculus drooling on my notes while looking at them. It was sophomore year and I was a resident assistant so I usually didn't go to frat parties but one night I decided I needed to live it up while I could. So, I got trashed and went to this party.... and there were my boys!!! So I was dancing with my friend LIndy and ACCIDENTALLY bumped into one of them. I was like "oh, I'm sooo sorry" and he said "no, that's totally ok" and started dancing with me. Before I knew what was happening his brother came up behind me and I was dancing with BOTH of them. This went on all night. Brad took a strong liking to me and his brother Chad would wander around for a while and then come back to Brad and I. Well, apparently Brad had to go to the bathroom and left and I thought it was CHAD that had left (they're identical and I'm drunk sue me) so when Chad kissed me, I didn't think anything of it.... until Brad came and shoved Chad for kissing me. This led to a big fight and the 3 of us getting kicked out of the party.
So, we ended up laying on the lawn and laughing about the whole thing because I kept apologizing for them being "identical like" and they thought that was funny stuff. In the end... we all headed back to my room and one thing led to another. Brad was the last to leave and I honestly thought he would call me but he never did.

I saw him 2.5 years later in a bookstore and he said hi and then smiled and said "hey... I remember YOUUUUU" to which I turned beet red and said that I'm usually a bit more coherent when I'm sober. And then we started talking and he said... I'll give you my number if you can tell me what my name is.... And I nailed it. He wanted to know how I knew he was Brad, I let him think that I could tell the difference but it was really just a hunch. He and I dated for about a month.... I NEVER saw his brother in that entire time though.... prolly a good idea.

The worst thing about the drunken escapade with the twins though is my best friend Josh was out of town that weekend and when he came back... EVERYONE kept telling him he needed to ask me about what exactly I did with the twins. It was insane.
Shimma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 04:40 PM   #71  
Somethin's gotta give

Don't know if this qualifies ( probably for biggest stupidass award) but...my DH to-be is a country musician--straight outta Nashville...so we were at a gathering, and that night some friends of ours who were headliners during the late 70's early 80's
( country rock though) were coming to do a couple sets at a mutual friends house...unfortunately before they got there I noticed a banquet table FILLED with jello shots ( you know...those things don't even taste like alcohol <---------Famous last words)...there are now pictures floating around somewhere of me and another girl on opposite end of a...*ahem* double ended...uh...sex toy ...and a whole line of us flashing...I think it was the jello...too much wiggle
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 04:41 PM   #72  
Each Bite of Sugar...

Okay aside from everything else, I can't believe someone would name their twins "Brad and Chad" - that just seems cruel. =)

You are a wild woman!!
StorybookMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 10:24 PM   #73  
Baby Steps

Who would have thought that this "bad girl" thread would end up being FIVE (and still counting) pages long?
I think I've admitted to all my "bad girl" behavior.
Old 04-23-2004, 12:26 AM   #74  
Card Carrying Princess

S/C/G: 225/197/150

Oh...the stories I could tell........I am hoping to write my memoirs one day - what a hoot that will be. And can't wait til me and my girlfriend/partner in crime are sitting in our rocking chairs at the nursing home reminiscing about the "good old days"...the nurses will of course wink at each other thinking of these two delusional old women - but we will know the truth! (nod, nod, wink, wink!).

Froufy
Froufy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 08:16 AM   #75  
Baby Steps

Ok....start telling Froufy!!!