Old 03-30-2004, 09:04 PM   #1  

Default How quickly do you think I can lose it?

I am going all out this time.. I heard induction will give me great reductions in weight..
Right now i am weighing in at a light 278 , I will be going to the gym every weekday, I also go tanning. I will be doing atkins starting on monday I think. Right now I am keeping it low fats etc.. and drinking water just to prepare.. Want to be in the best shape possible. Then again I may get inspired and start the induction phase tomorrow.

Today I went to the gym and did 30mins on the bike for cardio, then worked out the muscles for about an hour I was dead after, but really feal good now! I used to wake up around 11:00 and hop in the shower then head off to work ( work at 12:00 ) Today I was up at 9:00 went tanning then off to the gym! if I can keep this up it should be awesome!
frodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 09:48 PM   #2  
Baby Steps

Sounds like you're off to a great start! The exercising is what's killing me. Well, let me rephrase that, the LACK of exercise. Just remember to rest your muscles after the workout. Every other day for whatever set of muscles you've worked (or so I've heard). Good luck!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 09:53 PM   #3  

yes I do let the muscles rest, just to make sure I am doing it properly the club has a special $33 per session with a personal trainner, I got 3 sessions and he will help me out with a routine as well as tell me what I need to know!

I actually like working out, I feal so good after!
Old 03-30-2004, 09:59 PM   #4  
Baby Steps

Good for you. I'm one of those people that are (cough) allergic (cough) to (cough) exercise
Old 03-30-2004, 10:11 PM   #5  

lol yes alergic to excersize, well it is tough! but I keep telling my self this that I like it that is, I actually do like to lift the weights just the cardio sucks!
but the results are more then enough to justify the hard work!
Old 03-31-2004, 07:45 AM   #6  
Baby Steps

I love to lift weights. I just hate exercising by myself. I need someone to spur me on while I'm doing this. Maybe I should join a gym--but then I'd have to spur myself to get there. Maybe I can talk my sis into joining also. SHE would spur me to go
But glad ya "like" to exercise. It'll make things easier
Old 03-31-2004, 08:40 AM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Exercise
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote