Old 03-07-2004, 12:15 PM   #16  

Height: 5' 6"

Happy Rainy Day Sunday Morning,
Yesterday I went to a diffrent local grocery store and hot damn! They actually carry low carb products. Not too many variations from the bigger one I usually go to but they sure did have the lc icecream in stock. And I've made another discovery. Soy Slender chocolate soymilk. I remember someone mentioning it on the boards before so I picked some up and hesitantly tasted a bit.. OMG was I in heaven! I warmed it up in the micro for a few and had an awesome cup of hot cocoa. Cant even tell it's soy.. how fun is that! With 5g's carbs and 4 fiber.. I've found my coffee replacement! YaHoo!

Well now back to the fun of cleaning house.. The water in my basement is making its way back up to the dirty clothes so I have to haul bootie and get it cleaned up ASAP.

Everyone have a wonderful day! Will check in later.
Trazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 12:21 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Hello ladies,

TG - I bet you'll see little or no difference from that meal, doesn't sound like you got too terribly much in your system. And wtg, not just eating it as it was.

Cat - what a nasty way to wake up omg, glad it's the landlords problem instead of yours, do they know why it happened, too much snow?

Leenie - My mom's been to Creation and just loved it, drove a long way to get there too but it was definitely worth it.

Paula - Nope, not sure about Karen other than her crazy schedule, with the crochet, and new addition to the family. Hope she's back soon.

Abbie - Have fun with all the festivities, a friend of mine on Atkins is battling Purim too, her purse is full of cheese

Kim - it's gotta be tom, especially since you've been so OP. Aren't men fickle sometimes? it's really quite humourous, some just don't seem to realize how transparent they are, I was heavier you didn't want me but now a little skinnier they can't get enough. It always feels the best when you find a jem who could care less how big your a** is. I have my dress for the big re-introduction on the 19th, I really should post a picture it's amazing, it made my finace cry when I tried it on (But we can't tell anyone, he's a bit embarassed )

Trazzie - yup beer would have been better or vodka even, not much of a hangover off of that stuff. At least you were bowling, good for the gluts, so at least you got some butt lifting exercise out of the deal.

Had a great day yesterday, did nothing, minus reading and working out, very renewing day. I'm definitely on a lossing streak this week, 4lbs in a week, which is very strange this late in the game for me, I'm 19lbs from goal . I have changed my workouts a bit concentrating more on weight training and general muscle development, maybe that's it. But even stranger is that this week was that tom, I've never lost weight during that before. Well, I have a doctor's appointment this week so I'll feel better after I see him, I get worried when this happens.

Have a super sunday!

Tummy
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 01:27 PM   #18  
Mouth of the South

Tummy,
I live in Houston, and we haven't seen snow for years (bummer)! I miss snow. I grew up in Michigan. It was too much *@@#$%$ rain! My neighbor upstairs from me has a deck that drains into my celing. Oh well, it could be a lot worse! I am just greatful to have a place to live, God, food in my fridge, good friends, family, and a job! The celing will be fixed. The LL knows that if he dosen't, I will move!
Catgirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 01:35 PM   #19  
Mom, Queen of Everything

This is too good.....

Went to Walmart this morning to do my regular shopping (yes, Walmart is the church of my choice!). I ran into a student's mother whom I hadn't seen since Thanksgiving due to her new work schedule. She walked right by me and smiled -- kept going. About 10 steps away, she turned around and shouted at the top of her lungs, "Oh my God! I didn't recognize you. You look great!" She just went on and on about how thin I looked and how much younger I looked. We stood there and talked about Atkins for over 30 minutes, during which I negated her understanding of Atkins as "that meat and cheese diet." For proof, I showed her the contents of my cart -- meat, cheese, seafood, red cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, sugar-free jello, nuts, etc.

Long story short -- we went to the book section, she bought the book, and we made plans to meet during the week to discuss the diet and get her first shopping list ready! Chaulk up another convert. Oh, and while you're at it chaulk up one very happy camper on this end! I feel so good I think I floated all the way home.
Spedmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 01:52 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Paula that's fricking awesome, it's one thing to get a compliment and a whole nother to have someone not even recognize you. That's definitely the inspiration story of the week.

Tummy
Tummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 02:27 PM   #21  
Baby Steps

I would love it if people wouldn't recognise me I've been completely OP the past couple days. And of course now I've got the nasty breath to prove it. DH even commented on it last night. So it's back to brushing my teeth a couple times a day and I'm sure I'll be back to washing the armpits 3 times a day and putting deo on a million. But hey, I can be skinny some day right?
It's snowy here. UGH!! I'm so sick of winter I swear spring is NEVER coming

Hope you all are having a great weekend
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 02:34 PM   #22  
Mouth of the South

I have to carry deodorant to work with me! I also eat a lot of parsley to combat death breath, and I use one of those battery operated tooth brushes. Paula, that is awesome! I can't wait for the day that my boobs stick out further than my stomach!
Old 03-07-2004, 02:39 PM   #23  
Baby Steps

rofl. my boobs already stick out farther than my stomach. Seemed the more my belly grew the bigger the boobs got. It's pretty annoying!! This white woman doesn't run or jump But my mom has told me they look smaller. Maybe I should have my hubby look and tell me for sure.
Old 03-07-2004, 02:43 PM   #24  
Mouth of the South

My boobs are HUGE, and not by choice! For some reason God saw fit to endow me with these leaf bags! OK, maybe my stomach doesn't stick out farther than they do, but it is pretty friggin big! My daughter is 14 years old, and it looks like I haven't given birth yet! Any tips on working those stupid abs?
Old 03-07-2004, 02:45 PM   #25  
Baby Steps

I can't help you on that one. I've got a belly yet. I no longer look 8 months pregnant but I look 3. I'm trying to delude myself into thinking I could wear a bikini right now no matter HOW muc weight I've lost. I've not only got the belly but I've got my legs rubbing together. Any clue how to get rid of that (not counting liposuction )
Old 03-07-2004, 04:01 PM   #26  
The Princess O' Pets

Yeah Sped!!! You are the bomb!!! That is a great story!!

TRAZZIE!!! I am gonna look for that soy moo, how much is the serving size for the 5 carbs??
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote