This is all new to me

• Hi everyone...this is new to me but I'm going to give it a try. What have I got to loose? Pounds, and more pounds. Any encouragement is appreciated along with tips and more encouragement! God bless all our efforts and hopefully we'll get to our destination which will feel so SWEET!
  • Welcome! This is a pretty wonderful group. Stick around and get to know us!
  • blovedone-i've discovered this site to be SO enlightening and the gals here are SUPER great! Any questions and they'll step right up and answer them. The Atkins book said "give me 2 weeks and I guarantee even YOU can lose weight". So I thought what the heck. I'm on my 12th day and have lost about 9 pounds. So I guess he was right

Good luck and enjoy the site
  • Quote: blovedone-i've discovered this site to be SO enlightening and the gals here are SUPER great! Any questions and they'll step right up and answer them. The Atkins book said "give me 2 weeks and I guarantee even YOU can lose weight". So I thought what the heck. I'm on my 12th day and have lost about 9 pounds. So I guess he was right

Good luck and enjoy the site

well hello lady; its nice to see ya posting.I am so glad u decided to come to the site as well as many others..I am so proud of you and keep up the great work sweetie...

~lynnie24 aka divine~
  • nice to see you lynnie. Thanks for telling me about this site. It's great
  • Welcome blovedone! It's nice to see new faces!

Lynnie: nice to see you popping over here for a visit!
  • Hope to see you around Belovedone!!!! Great to meet you!
  • Thank you all for making me feel welcome. I'm only on day 3 of induction and have been feeling really poopyif you know what I mean. I hope it gets better soon. I fudged the other night and had a small orange and knew I shouldn't have, but was craving an orange so bad it hurt. I'll continue on trying not to fail again. Hopefully it won't mess me up too bad. I remember taking a bath with the door locked and eating almost a 1/2 bag of oreos as I was dieting and didn't want my hubby to know I was cheating....ha ha That's pathetically funny now, but that's the same way I felt when I enjoyed that juicy yummy smelling orange.....felt I should be hiding in the closet or something! Aren't we a funny bunch! Life is so much nicer when we can laugh at our boo boo's!!!!!
  • Hang in there Belovedone, persistance wins, not perfection.

It does get better
  • I know the feeling of wanting stuff. I usually have 0 willpower but for some reason if I grab something else (cauliflower or a cherry tomato or celery) the craving for whatever (except the blueberry muffin. I STILL want one!) goes away. You know the saying "If at first you dont' succeed...etc"