Progress Pictures

You're on Page 1 of 19
Go to
  • Pictures ARE worth a 1,000 words, so if you have any and would like to share them, please post them here.

THANK YOU !!!
  • Ok, I didn't have any words for this, but it took me 10 minutes to stop crying long enough to post this.

**note: 52 pound loss here
  • Star, you don't need to say a word, I think we ALL understand how you feel.... Hugs & Kisses.
  • Star!!! You're a hottie girl!!! OMG. I am so glad you feel so great!!
  • VaVaVa Voooooooooom! Wow! You look great and it's such inspiration! Keep up the good work!
  • Star--

I was browsing around and saw this post....

You look amazing! How proud you must feel. You are truly an inspiration to many!

You are a beautiful girl!! Very understandable to hear about the tears of joy. Keep up the good work and keep posting pictures once you reach your finally goal!

(Although, I think you look perfect as you are!)

Marti
  • Star: WOW! Amazing, amazing, amazing! You look fabulous! You've come so far! You are a very, very beautiful princess!
  • star--you have done so well and look so great! what an inspiration!
  • WOW!!!
  • WOW
    I am still sitting here with my jaw dropped! Star you look absolutely amazing. When I saw those pictures it was like "now I get it, that is what is supposed to happen Jane".
    I hope to one day have as wonderful an after picture as yours.

• Thanks gals! 20-some more pounds to go - I'm getting excited!
  • OMG Star! You look so fabulous! I am so proud of you! You are so awesome!!!
  • Wow!!!
    Star - You look fantastic! I'm so proud of you. You look every bit as beautiful as a princess should. Keep up the good work!
  • omg. you look great!!
  • Star - Such a transformation. You are beautiful in both pictures but I see such confidence in you now. Congratulations!