3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Progress Pictures (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/34892-progress-pictures.html)

lady_adnerb 11-28-2005 10:50 AM

Andrea, you've done a GREAT job! Thank you for sharing those pictures!!!

Liv4rok 11-28-2005 02:49 PM

Thank you everyone! I will be getting my camera back from my sister on the 10th and I'll take new pictures then. Hopefully I'll be at the 70lb mark (8 more lbs in almost 2 weeks...I can do that...) and then hopefully a total of 80 by Christmas if things keep going the way they have for the past 3.5 months. I reached a plateau somewhere in there so I hope things keep going this smoothly.

iloveadam 12-01-2005 11:17 PM

Wow!! These are all great pictures!! What an inspiration! Thanks!!

Samura 12-02-2005 10:43 AM

Wow

I was on the Atkins diet before I moved from TX to Md now i gain all my weight back,hehe but I went on the Weight Watchers diet and I lost 20lbs but ive been stuck at the same weight for like 3 months,Im thinking about doin a low carb diet,You look GREAT!

btw i was lookin on this site like a few weeks ago and i was a book that i wanted to buy but i can remember the name it was something
Low Carb mediterranean recipes do you know what im talking about:^:

iloveadam 12-03-2005 08:10 PM

My before pic.....

This is my before pic! I am working on losing some weight so I can post my after pic!! Check out that gut! ugh.....:(
This was taken August 2005..I look the same.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82...a/IMG_0011.jpg

iloveadam 12-03-2005 08:12 PM

Great JOB! you are making wonderful progress!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Liv4rok
Thank you everyone! I will be getting my camera back from my sister on the 10th and I'll take new pictures then. Hopefully I'll be at the 70lb mark (8 more lbs in almost 2 weeks...I can do that...) and then hopefully a total of 80 by Christmas if things keep going the way they have for the past 3.5 months. I reached a plateau somewhere in there so I hope things keep going this smoothly.

gonna_be_150 12-03-2005 08:50 PM

Andrea - you LOOK great!:carrot: You have done so well, you must be so proud of yourself when you look at your pictures! Keep up the great work.

Rebecca - I think you look fantastic. It doesn't look like you have a gut at all!

Liv4rok 12-04-2005 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iloveadam
Check out that gut! ugh.....:(

Gut?! Silly...did you see MY gut!! HAHA You are doing great! Keep up the good work! :D

iloveadam 12-05-2005 10:10 PM

LOL...you're doing great!

Thank you! I am not giving up this time...!:carrot:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Liv4rok
Gut?! Silly...did you see MY gut!! HAHA You are doing great! Keep up the godd work! :D

Liv4rok 12-05-2005 11:03 PM

Well, I got my camera back early and I borrowed the cable from work so here's the updated pics. The pants I'm wearing are a size smaller than the ones in the first pics and I actually had to dry them to SHRINK them! Obviously, it's the same shirt as in the first pic, but I shrunk that too, it was my favorite shirt and I won't be able to shrink it too many more times I will post pics again when I hit 80 lbs lost.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...ontandside.jpg

Thanks for all the support, it's really kept me going.

bnbsmommy1 12-08-2005 08:47 PM

50 lb. pics

edited, I can't stand these pictures.

lady_adnerb 12-09-2005 08:00 AM

You ladies look AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!!!!

RobinW 12-09-2005 09:20 AM

You know I have to ask.......whats with the turkey :lol: You look great!!!

lilly2874 12-30-2005 08:14 PM

let's try this again

hi everyone. my name is tracy. i will be starting the grapefruit juice diet tomorrow. it is very close to atkins but with the grapefruit juice. i am over 200 and that is all i am going to say. i tried the cabbage soup diet a few months back and lost about 8 lbs but then it came right back with friends. i am hoping to finally put an end to my weight problem. i was always relatively thin about 135 and after having children i went up to 269. that was 4 yrs ago when i had my last child. i am in a size 18 and want to be back down to a normal size. i cry everyday. pray everyday and just eat more and more everyday. i am so tired of hearing "but you have such a pretty face" i could vomit! my body will never be the same after having children and gaining all of that weight i have come to terms with that. but that is no reason to hold myself back from being the best i can be with or without all the fat. to be honest i am scared. very scared. food is my comfort my best friend and i am already in mourning over having to give up the food i love. i am ready and willing to do what it takes to get this weight off. i am so glad i will have all this support from people who are there or who have been there. i do not think i could even attempt without ya'll. God bless everyone. and thank you in advance for all the help. tracy

iloveadam 12-30-2005 11:54 PM

:welcome: I can relate to youe story completely!!! Welcome and Good luck!!*hugs*~Becca
Quote:

Originally Posted by lilly2874
hi everyone. my name is tracy. i will be starting the grapefruit juice diet tomorrow. it is very close to atkins but with the grapefruit juice. i am over 200 and that is all i am going to say. i tried the cabbage soup diet a few months back and lost about 8 lbs but then it came right back with friends. i am hoping to finally put an end to my weight problem. i was always relatively thin about 135 and after having children i went up to 269. that was 4 yrs ago when i had my last child. i am in a size 18 and want to be back down to a normal size. i cry everyday. pray everyday and just eat more and more everyday. i am so tired of hearing "but you have such a pretty face" i could vomit! my body will never be the same after having children and gaining all of that weight i have come to terms with that. but that is no reason to hold myself back from being the best i can be with or without all the fat. to be honest i am scared. very scared. food is my comfort my best friend and i am already in mourning over having to give up the food i love. i am ready and willing to do what it takes to get this weight off. i am so glad i will have all this support from people who are there or who have been there. i do not think i could even attempt without ya'll. God bless everyone. and thank you in advance for all the help. tracy

Liv4rok 12-31-2005 01:50 PM

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...k/ad0747f0.jpg

70 lbs down! Happy New Year!!

sassybrat25 12-31-2005 02:48 PM

4 Attachment(s)
:bravo: Great job Herb!!!! :encore: :hug: You look amazing!!!! You are a definite inspiration!! Keep up the great work!!!

Valentine's goal:

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...8ef/weight.png

The first 2 are me at 250lbs. and the last 2 are me now at 216lbs.

RobinW 12-31-2005 02:56 PM

Wow Liv, what a difference from your last picture!! Keep up the great work!!

Sassy, great job!! what plan are you following?

Liv4rok 12-31-2005 03:20 PM

Sassy: What a difference! Great job!

sassybrat25 01-01-2006 03:20 AM

2 Attachment(s)
:thanks: I've been following weight watchers and I recently joined Curves.:strong: Here are a couple more pics, just to show the difference in my face. It's a lot less round!!!:cp: :D I'm wearing the crown for New Years!! lol!!
Happy New Year everyone!!!!

bnbsmommy1 01-01-2006 10:08 AM

wow, what an inspiration y'all are!! Fantastic job girls!!!

tipsy: You can SO TELL!!! Look at your face, and your legs (and I bet your butt!) And most importantly, check out your smile ;)

RobinW 01-01-2006 10:38 AM

Great Job Ladies!! Very inspirational!! Keep up the good work!

Liv4rok 01-20-2006 02:31 PM

Well, I was going to wait until I reached 80 lbs lost, but I got new jeans yesterday and I am wearing a shirt that I haven't worn in at least 5 years so I had to take pictures :)

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...20-06front.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...20-06side2.jpg

At 76 lbs lost

Thanks for everyone's support. I know I wouldn't have made it this far without you!

Andrea

RobinW 01-20-2006 04:03 PM

Wow, you go girl!!! :cb: You are doing a great job!! Keep it up!

casperally 01-20-2006 04:25 PM

Awesome Job Andrea, you look amazing, and I love the jeans.
How long has it taken you to loose 76 pounds?
Keep up the great work!!

Tracy

Liv4rok 01-20-2006 04:59 PM

Thanks! They were $18 at Shopko. It's sort of frustrating because I know when I started Atkins, I was wearing clothes that were too small and that isn't what I'm judging my success on, but there are people that have lost this much weight that have dropped a few sizes at least. I suppose, if I think about it logically...I probably should have been wearing a 30/32 or larger at 356 and now I'm wearing 22/24 top and 24 jeans. I didn't try on the 22 jeans, but in hindsight I wish I had because who knows...maybe I'm overestimating the size I should be wearing (plus there were plenty of 22's in the clearance rack!). I actually know my measurements now but I have no idea what size I'm "supposed" to be in. Why can't they list the measurements on the tag? :)

I started on August 15th, 2005. I have been doing Atkins the whole time except for Christmas, Christmas eve, New Year's and New Year's eve. Both of those weekends I gained 7 lbs and lost it in 4-5 days. I have lost 9" off my bra band, 11" off my waist, and 10" off my hips so far. I wish I would've measured more than those three in the beginning, but oh well. At least I have pictures from the start because if I didn't, I don't know if I'd notice much of a change because mentally I always thought I looked smaller than I actually was (I know that now after seeing the starting pics).

Thanks for your compliments! They are so encouraging!
Andrea

Snowbunny 01-28-2006 04:17 PM

Andrea

You are doing SUCH a good job. You really inspire me!

ChrisNeedsLessWeight 01-31-2006 08:12 PM

These post are so imspiring CONGRATS to all that have some so far.. and I hope there will be many more of us.. including me.. Thanks for posting these they are GREAT you are all beautiful.. CONGRATS again

Christine

bnbsmommy1 03-12-2006 04:55 PM

75 down, 25 to go!! WOOHOO!!

I finally found a great fat pic of me and the one on the right was taken yesterday at 175. :) I Still have 25 to go but I'm feeling so great!! (please excuse the horses head teehee)
thanks EVERYONE and ecspecially the founders of this awesome board, I WOULD NOT have gotten as far as I have if it weren't for the encouraging people I can run to in here :hug: :hug:

Lacey

lady_adnerb 03-15-2006 12:20 PM

Lacey: You look AWESOME!!!!! You're doing a GREAT Job and keep up the excellent work :)

RobinW 03-16-2006 12:07 PM

:woo: :woo: :cp: :cp: Awesome, Awesome Awesome Lacey! :cp: :cp: :woo: :woo:

Liv4rok 03-20-2006 02:35 PM

7 months & 92 lbs down

Hey everyone, Sorry I haven't been around, life is a little crazy lately...good things and bad things, but we'll concentrate on the good ;) I'm still on program. I've had a few days off, but I got right back on track. Here are progress pics at 92 lbs lost (264 lbs) to prove it ;)

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...16-06front.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...-16-06side.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...k/Poutface.jpg

I'll try to keep in touch more often.
Andrea

lady_adnerb 03-20-2006 03:09 PM

WTG Andrea!! You're doing awesome!!!! Deal with what you have to and know we're here if you need us :hug:

RobinW 03-20-2006 04:28 PM

Great Job Andrea!!! :cp:

Liv4rok 03-20-2006 05:01 PM

Thank you! Hopefully it won't be too much longer and the negative stuff will be in the background.
All I can say is that I'm not used to all of the attention from guys. I don't know if it's the physcial difference or a change in attitude, but I'm trying not to get a big head ;) Let's just say, I'm definitely enjoying being single! :)
Thanks for being there for support
Andrea

M&Gmom 03-20-2006 05:24 PM

Way to go Andrea. You look great.

bnbsmommy1 03-21-2006 11:25 AM

you're looking awesome!!! Bet you're feelin' great too ;)

LOVE these before/after pictures!!

hockeyfan7 03-21-2006 02:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I'm going to try this to see if I can get the photos to attach.

RobinW 03-21-2006 03:16 PM

Wow Susan!!! :cp: :cp: :cp: You're so much smaller!!! You look absolutely beautiful!!

Leenie 03-21-2006 03:22 PM

OMG Girls all 3 of you look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!

Congratulations on all your hard work.... beautiful :)