Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2003, 10:17 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 316/234/196

Height: 5' 3"

Super job!! Keep up the good work!!!
Old 11-07-2003, 11:13 PM   #17  

Good Evening!

Way to go Jamie!!! 9 pounds is awesome!!! Gives me such great motivation to keep going!!!

The day is almost done and I hope everyone else had a good one! It is definately TGIF for me!

I've been following induction for 5 days now and I think I have followed exactly. Tonight was my first real trial as I went out to dinner with my husband. We went to an all you can eat chinese buffet. And believe it or not, I think I stayed on plan!!!! I passed up all the good sweet breaded stuff and went for the Mongolian BBQ which I picked chicken & beef and a few green onions. The sauces I had it stir fried in sounded "legal" such as garlic & soy sauce. I also had a salad from the salad bar. So I was able to keep our Friday night "date" and still stay on plan! I am feeling a little deprived right now for some reason, but I'm sure it will pass.

My dd has a Siberian Husky named Kieron (key-air-on)who recently had puppies (we had her bred) and so I have 7 adorable 4 week old pups making a gigantic mess! They have been mostly in my daughters closet (she cleared the floor) and it has worked out great until I went in there this evening and PHEW! DD has not been keeping it clean like she should! (She's 16 and very capable!) So I've got to figure out a way/place to keep them for the next couple weeks until they go to their own homes! This is the fun part of the whole experience! We don't have much room in our house.....every room is used so there's not many options! I may have dh try to build a quick pen to put in the yard (we have 20 acres). Anyway.......if anyone is near NE Oklahoma and would like a puppie.....I have seven for sale!
Well, better get ready for bed! Here's hoping we all have a wonderful weekend!
Michelle

Last edited by gettineasy; 11-07-2003 at 11:22 PM.
Closed Thread