The pictures you've all been waiting for!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ok, so not really. I managed to fill part of Froufy's request and learn something while I'm at it. So below, you'll see me at my fully stuffed 200 pounds, and then me today - new coat and all. Sorry, Froufy, no tiara. I didn't have tiara appropriate hair today.

So, what I learned by putting the two pictures together is that I really have lost weight. I never see it when I look in the mirror, but I sure see it in the pictures - that and how much of my tan I've lost!
  • Wow StarPrincess! You weight loss is really noticable. You should be very proud! You're efforts are paying off.
  • THANX FOR THE GREAT PIX!
    Hey Star - you look awesome, even without your tiara!

You can really see the difference - you like a brand new, skinny person! ...and of course fabulous in your new black coat!

I agree that the pictures do verify the weight loss even tho we forget and see ourselves every day.....you look great, keep up the good work!

Froufy

P.S. Let us know when you're having a "good hair day" so you can model the tiara for us!
  • Star: You look amazing!!! Congratulations on all your weight loss!! You look absolutely fabulous (even without the tiara)!!

Jina
  • My darling...

I have to say that you look absolutely amazing. This you know, as I've been saying this over the course of the last two months as this wonderful transformation occured. You are truely an inspiration to me (while I secretly hate and envy you). Not only are you shriking so quickly, you are one of the most wise, compassionate and truely beautiful people I know. Never stopping striving to be the person you want to be, and know that regardless, thru whatever, I will be there to stand at your side (to ***** and complain that your waist is smaller than mine). I love you girl....
  • Star ..you look great! good job! what is your secret? like i have posted before I have lost the same amount as you but its been since Feb. did you exercise alot? I am pretty sure that is my problem because really to be honest with myself and everyone else i have maybe exericised 1/4 of the time ive been dieting. makes me upset that if I would have worked harder i might have lost 80 pounds by now instead of 40. But then somedays i think I am getting tired of eating this way...help!!
  • Well everyone, you just met my bestest friend and dedicated atkins partner, SuperGrlRulesDaWorld. Yeah! I'm so glad you're here!!!

Thanks for all the nice words you guys. You have know idea what it means to me. Especially after the hate pm I got from someone on the 3FC forum who apparently thinks that I'm a liar and out of my mind. Blech - what a downer.

Nicki - I don't know what I do that's so different. I stick to my plan and when I do cheat, it's a negotiated one - like 2 bites of hash browns as opposed to a plate - and it happens rarely. When the weather was nice, I walked, jogged, and rode my bike a lot. Now I practice pilates 4 times a week and that's done wonders for toning.

It should really be noted that SuperGrl actually forced me into buying the coat and that it is most flattering. It covers all those nasty thighs and hips nicely.
  • Star - my dh just peaked over my shoulder here and he said you look amazing! - And I agree!!! I LOVE THAT COAT! You look so mod my dear.

Now who in their right mind would send you a nasty pm? Don't even let it phase you....I think you are a wonderful inspiration to us all.

Keep up the great work...Hey if I make it to 160 by next winter, can I have your coat?
  • WOW, great pic. and wow you look great and that coat is to die for!!! (not to take away from you in anyway....but that is totally a coat I would LOve!!) I hope someday I have a picture like that to.
  • VaVa Voom!! Hubba Hubba too! You are such an inspiration to me. I started at basically the same weight so you give me great hope of what I can look like. Like everyone else, that coat is gorgeous but what makes it truly stunning it the babe who's wearing it.

I don't know who in the world would attack you but you seem like the kind of girl who is confident in her self enough to know that you are wonderful and worth a gazillion bucks to all of us. You truly help keep us going.

Keep the faith, sweetie, you're doing so great!
  • Kim - when you hit 160, the coat is all yours! I'll even fedex it to you. It is fabulous, isn't it? Thanks, Jennalyn!
  • Wowie You look wonderful!! You're doing great. You're a lovely lady!!
  • GREAT JOB !!!

WELL DONE
  • OH YEAH a goal to shoot for 160 by next winter!!!!
    It is a fabulous coat Star....We'll have to see how far I get here - without getting pregnant again!
  • SP - that's terrible that someone sent you a hate pm. I think your comments have always been genuine and insightful. Just ignore the idiot that sent you the pm. She's probably just jealous of your success....or your tiara...maybe your new coat.

Keep sending your tips, experiences and hyperlinks! I find them all to be helpful.

Nursenicki, I'm with you on the exercise thing. My starting weight and goal weight are very similar to SP also. I've just not lost as quickly. I only started exercising this week. My first 33 pounds was lost by doing only four walks. I could kick myself for not getting on the exercise bandwagon sooner. At any rate, it's never too late so climb on the wagon now. I'll be looking for you since I'm a new rider myself.