Low Carb Bio's

You're on Page 5 of 17
Go to
  • DATE: Sept 15 2004

USERNAME/REAL NAME: loozingme/Julia aka Jules

BIRTHDAY: 11/22/1969

MARITAL STATUS: Married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.):We are a military family living at Ft. Polk Louisiana. I have a wonderful daughter named Brooke (12). My husband is currently deployed in Bahgdad working for the hospital for th the Abu Ghraib prison...yep "that" prison.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, sewing

PETS: none

ATKINS START DATE: Restarted August 8th, 2004

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I've had a lot of success with atkins in the past. I've learned so much more about this WOE in the last year so I thought I'd give it another shot and stick with it!

TOP WEIGHT: between 345 and 360

CURRENT WEIGHT: 285

GOAL WEIGHT: 150ish

HEIGHT: 5ft 6

EYE COLOR: light green

HAIR COLOR: blond by choice

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: central Louisiana

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Those dang carbs!!! pasta...rice...and mashed tators always talk to me!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I've read and reread everything I can get my hands on to understand this WOE. I know how my body works and what my triggers are now. Plus, I have the support of the wonderful ladies on the Atkins board! hugs!
  • DATE: Sept. 21, 2004

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Beryl or you can call me Chloe

BIRTHDAY: July 17, 1984

MARITAL STATUS: Single

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Well, I have a complete family.[which I'm grateful of] My dad's a businessman and is now in-love with RC helicopters. Mom's a housewife and the best cook! I love her dishes...especially Filipino dishes! [i guess it is one factor that i got this big ] I have a brother and 2 sisters...i'm the youngest btw. My bro's the manager of our printing press...my "ate"[the older one] graduated with a degree in Physical Therapy, but now studying Nursing[coz it's her ticket to US ... a lot of college students here take up nursing]. My other "ate" is a nurse, who now lives in Chicago and i really miss her. I have a sister-in-law who's the manager of a bank in Manila and now pregnant to their second son. Then i have this nephew Joshua who's so smart and now 4 years old.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: movies, music, photography, fictional books, tabletennis, graphic design, Harry Potter, chocolates, magic, perfumes, Greek Mythology, English Literature, slapstick movies, expeditions in Egypt, 3D animation ... anything that's multimedia[coz i'm a multimedia arts student].

PETS: I have 5 dogs[3 labradors, 2 sharpeis] and lots of birds[my mom's]. and 2 turtles.

ATKINS START DATE: ok ... yesterday was my first day.

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: well ... i was convinced with the testimonials and I am very convinced with the book.

TOP WEIGHT: 197 lbs[i don't wanna hit the 200 mark! ]

CURRENT WEIGHT: still 197 coz i just started.

GOAL WEIGHT: 125 lbs

HEIGHT: 5'4''

EYE COLOR: dark brown

HAIR COLOR: blue-black

OCCUPATION: A future Multimedia Arts developer ... currently a student of Multimedia Arts.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Philippines

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: well ... the motivational thing. the appearance of fast food restos near my university ... the lack of healthy foods in the groceries.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Well, I have set my goals and already solved the things that failed me before. I am already planning what to eat on the next few days so I won't be tempted.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? hmmm... well i'll be the next peter jackson or quentin tarantino. hahahaha!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: nothing really .... i guess i just need some motivation.
  • DATE: 10/7/2004

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Megs6703 - Megan

BIRTHDAY: Halloween!

MARITAL STATUS: married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): um.....I have the greatest husband ever....no kids.....

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I don't have time for hobbies. I'm getting ready to graduate college in May and I work.....ok so I guess I do have time for hobbies! I'd love to say, Oh, my hobbies include going to the gym and hiking everyday! But that'd be a lie. My hobbies include lying around as much as possible and reading.

PETS: one dog, a black lab named Storm, and the coolest cat ever- George.

ATKINS START DATE: 10/4/04

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I'd done WW for a long long time and it sorta quit working for me....or I quit working for it....either way I needed a change

TOP WEIGHT: top weight ever was 175...that was about 2 years ago

CURRENT WEIGHT: weighed myself this morning at 156

GOAL WEIGHT: 140

HEIGHT: 5'5 1/4 (that 1/4 is hugely important)

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: red

OCCUPATION: I'm a research assistant for a center on drug and alcohol research. I'm a psychology major and thinking about grad school....

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: the SOUTH. I LOVE THE SOUTH!

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: um....that it doesn't happen for me? Does that count? Biggest problem is that when I have a bad day I reward myself with comfort food....my biggest weakness is ice cream or some good homemade cookies or brownies....I should stop thinking about that now.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I told myself I would try this for 2 weeks. I've already started losing after 4 days. That motivates me.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm fun. ha! I don't know! I just hate to leave a question blank. How about....I love my life. Every bit of it. Except the weight. Otherwise, my husband's adorable, my dog's nice and cuddly, and my cat's got the greatest attitude....I love my job, LOVE it.....and school's ok since I'm graduating soon. So there you go. I'm a basically happy person, but I do get down on myself over the weight pretty easily.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I don't know about experiences yet since I've just started this. I can say that when you're tempted to cheat, think back to the time you stood on that scale and you had lost a pound....think about how euphoric that was.....it might just get you through the tempation.

USERNAME/REAL NAME: mrskelly/kelly

BIRTHDAY: may 6

MARITAL STATUS: just married (woohoo!!)

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Just married to an awesome guy! I have a 9yr old (almost 10) daughter, Kayla, from a previous relationship.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I like doing pretty much anything...shopping, hanging out w/family or friends, watching football, I love reading and cooking, dancing, music, and doing stuff w/the computer.

PETS: 2 cats- Tickles (my fav!) and Tubsey...but they stayed back in Fla w/my mom.

ATKINS START DATE: 10/17/04

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I have done Atkins before and lost some weight...time passed and I have gained it all back plus...so w/the support from here and determination...I will do it again! I hope..

TOP WEIGHT: I left my scale in Fla when we moved, but judging by my clothes and what I was...prob gained more and say about... 185-190 *wow..im so ashamed* I gotta buy a scale this week.

CURRENT WEIGHT: not sure, have to buy a scale, going by my clothes and previous weight...maybe about 185-190

GOAL WEIGHT: I have 3 goals...depending on which one I feel better at... 140/130/125

HEIGHT: 5 ft. not an inch taller, not an inch shorter! hehee

EYE COLOR: green

HAIR COLOR: brown

OCCUPATION: Nothing now. Kinda a stay at home mom..I used to work in a Drs office as a receptionist before we moved here in May. Im starting to look for something PT to keep me busy! Im bored at home...

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: moved here to Ga in May of 2004, but will always be a Floridian!!!

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: failing. starting something and in the middle of it just stop. No willpower!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I seriously cant fit into any of my clothes. I can see the extra weight on my legs, arms, and tummy ..and its just upsetting to me. I wanna feel good and I wanna look good and Im tired of feeling depressed. I dont wanna go anywhere w/my daughter and my husband because I cant fit into most of my clothes. Just tired of promising myself and not sticking to it. With the help of you guys, seeing some old pictures, some clothes I wanna wear, and remembering how good I felt when I did lose weight....IM DOING IT THIS TIME!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I talk alot hahahhaa.. I love to laugh and make ppl laugh!!! Im very outgoing and love to meet and make new friends!!!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: For me, looking back to when I finally did lose weight, words can not describe how I felt. It just felt like I finally accomplished something, wasnt my goal yet, but it was a start. People were complimenting me and making me feel so good. I had more energy and just full of life! I can def relate to some women feeling depressed, even something as serious as suicidal..thats how bad I let myself get. I can def relate to trying the weight loss over and over and failing each time. Wondering what happened? Especially when ya want it so bad...asking yourself, "then why am I failing?"...WELLLL..Im here to DO IT and HELP any lady DO it also. Im not going to give up and either are you ladies!!! wooooohoooooo!
  • DATE: 11-9-04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Lena

BIRTHDAY: 3-29-69

MARITAL STATUS: Married 17 years 11-14-04

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.):
    daughter 15 years old(please pray for me!!! lol) son 10 years old
    HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Scrapbooking, jewelry making,

PETS: 2 cats, and a gecko

ATKINS START DATE:7-20-2004

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS:Hubby needed the extra support, plus it is the best wol out there!! I feel soooo much better when I am on it. Definitely a lifestyle change for the better.

TOP WEIGHT: 275

CURRENT WEIGHT: 235

GOAL WEIGHT: 170ish

HEIGHT: 5 ft 7.5 inches

HAIR COLOR: blond

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Tennessee

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Endless hi-carb treats @work.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have resolved that even if I do cheat, it isnt the end of the world, I just start again the next meal.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I WILL do it this time!!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE:Sticking with this is Sooo worth the outcome.

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Abrnmlisme/Dawn

BIRTHDAY: Jan 18,78

MARITAL STATUS: Seperated, waiting on divorce

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): 4 brothers, 2 sisters, my job & pets are mostly my family..

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: horseback riding, PC games, travel to new countries, animals, conservation of big cats, email, the Sims, Islam, Atkins, Pilates, Belly Dancing

PETS: 1 dog, 1 cat, 3 rabbits, 2 rats, 2 hamsters...

ATKINS START DATE:Nov. 17,04

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: Heard so much about it, saw the results, read alot about it, was convinced about it, tried it before & had great results

TOP WEIGHT:220

CURRENT WEIGHT: 220

GOAL WEIGHT: 130

HEIGHT: 5'1

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Secret

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Michigan

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Tempation & emotional eating. I want to eat for every emotion I have, dont have, want, etc I eat out of habit. I eat bc what I use to eat tasted good like ice cream, snack cakes, burgers, fries, etc. Comfort & junk food seem to go hand in hand.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Because I am tired of huffing & puffing to get around, of not being able to move, of being 3 years of 30 & still morbidly obese, seeing what weight did to my mom, & fear of cancer. (I am a survivor) I always wanted to get married thin. I want to purse goals. I will not fail.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Outgoing, loves horror movies, devoted, smart alec type of humor My life is for God & my animals. I believe once a friend, it should be a friend for life.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE:None
  • DATE: started 08/13/04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Uggamugga4, Carrie

BIRTHDAY: September 16, 1976

MARITAL STATUS: Happily married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I married the love of my life, and absolute best friend. (Of course this took trials to prove this, and love, respect, honor, and commitment to know this.) My husband and I are both identical twins. We have 4 girls, including a set of identical twin girls. (who knew it would happen to us too!!??) I adore my children. They are abnoxious, funny, and absolutely RAD!!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Painting and music. I LOVE painting. Music.. UHGH! Can't live without it! Currently, I play the violin, mandolin, tin whistle, and viola.. I teach violin lessons.. and some mandolin lessons. I play on the praise team at my church, and we are looking into developing a new art ministries there too!

PETS: We have a spazoid puppy. He's 11 months, and a chocolate lab, german shepard mix. Horrible with kids but pretty. His name is Chai.

ATKINS START DATE:8/13/04

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: It works the best for me.

TOP WEIGHT: 240 ouch!

CURRENT WEIGHT: 200

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5"6'

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Currently firey chestnut

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Idaho

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Staying away from sweets, and exercise..

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am healing (finally) from what made me this way in the first place, and my self esteem. Low carb is pretty easy, and worth it. I want to be healthy inside and out. When I was dieting before I did it for superficial reasons. Never for me. This time I am doing it because I am finally loving myself the way God intends me to.. I can't make any guarentees for the future, but I know I can only heal one day at a time.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE:

USERNAME/REAL NAME: 1hot_tomato / Roxy

BIRTHDAY: May 12,'64

MARITAL STATUS: Happily married

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I married young 19, (size 6, 118lbs.) Been married for over 20 years now, same guy! We have ten children 4 boys and 6 girls.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Sewing, Crochet, reading, crafting of anykind, computers, any of you notice only the passive ones. I wish I were an exercise fanatic!

PETS: 1 mixed border collie: Canis - Canni-

ATKINS START DATE:this time 10-28-04

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I've done it before, half-heartedly, and it does work, I'm not hungry. Also, I'm a total carb addict!

TOP WEIGHT: 270

CURRENT WEIGHT: 248

HEIGHT: 5"3'

EYE COLOR: Green

HAIR COLOR: Brownish Auburn

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Middle O'Minnesota

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: No real motivation, no support and isolation...Living in farm land, we don't even have paved roads or DSL!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: 40th birthday's really make you reflect alot, and I've decided I don't want to be fat anymore! What else can I say? I'm sick of being this weight!! I don't want to be a fat memory for my children.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Life is definitely more than the food we eat; I've given food too much power in my life. I want to take control and live life to it's fullest.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Life is short! Lost alot of people I love, we only have one crack at it and it's time for a change.
  • DATE: 12/10/2004

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Kristin

BIRTHDAY: 05/17/67

FAMILY INFO I have one 15 year old daughter who is giving me fits, getting expelled from school etc... but I love her. I think I'll keep her.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love reading, I 've recently taken up journaling, some crafts, I'm crazy about the Simpsons, and I'm becoming addicted to PBS.

PETS: I have two cats. Chloe who is probably 5, and Toogies who is a little over a year. They are my other kids.

ATKINS START DATE: 12/10/2004

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: It's the only diet that has worked for me

TOP WEIGHT: 210

CURRENT WEIGHT: 210

GOAL WEIGHT: 120-150. I'm shooting for 150 for starters.

HEIGHT: 5'3

EYE COLOR: Greenish grey. They truly look like cat eyes!

HAIR COLOR: Reddish brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Houston Texas

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Sticking to a plan. I am really bad about self sabotage.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm not getting any younger. I don't want to die fat.

• DATE: 14/12/04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: elysia/Nicola

BIRTHDAY: 04/04

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: History, listening to music, going to the cinema, walking, cycling, cooking

PETS: One hamster called Lance

ATKINS START DATE: This time around: today, 14/12/04. I had a 3 month stint in the Summer of 2003 where I lost about 30lbs (got down to about 134lbs) - quite a bit short of my target weight but enough to make me fairly happy about my size. However, I then went off to uni and got a bit slack... mercifully though, I only managed to put on about 6lbs. This time I'm absolutely determined to get down to my target! I want to reach it by my 20th birthday on 04/04/05... I hope that's not too unrealistic, I know the last few lbs are the hardest to lose.

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I liked the idea of being able to eat larger quantities of food than other diets allowed.

TOP WEIGHT: Around 164lbs, which for my height (5'6") was never really obese, but I was big enough to make me unhappy.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 140lbs (approx, I don't trust my scales at all)

GOAL WEIGHT: 126lbs (sounds like a weird number to choose but in British measurements it's 9 stone on the dot)

HEIGHT: 5'6"

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Light brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Edinburgh, United Kingdom

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I get sweet cravings and I lose control - I can't just have one choclate bar, I have to eat the whole pack

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: The goal is in sight, I'm no longer a poor student so I can afford to eat healthily.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Not really!

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I know that having snacks with me at all times has helped me avoid temptation in the past. Also, making friends and family members aware of the 'diet' is really important - on more than one occassion I've been given a box of chocolates as a gift which has led me astray!
  • DATE: 12/27/2004

USERNAME/REAL NAME-Mac/Tameka

BIRTHDAY: 12/10/1974

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have been married for 5 years and have 3 children (9,4,3)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, Skating, Relaxing, Learning new things

PETS: None

ATKINS START DATE: 12/27/2004

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I have lost weight on this plan before. Wanted to try SB but it appeared to be a bit much.

TOP WEIGHT: 254

CURRENT WEIGHT: 244

HEIGHT: 5'0

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Florida

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Sticking with the plan past a month. I am a lover of food. If I walk into the house and something good is cooking, no matter what I will eat.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I was asked a question regarding my family and that gave me a different outlook on life.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I LOVE food!!. I am an emotional eater as well as a person that samples things. If I am craving a food, nothing would stop me from eating it. I realize that I must change my thinking regarding food or this will destroy me.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: I completed Atkins 5 years ago and was impressed with the results. I know now that I have to stick with the program and be careful of the things I eat. I look forward to the weight loss, but I will need support.
  • DATE: 29/12/04

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Purple Hugs / Jane

BIRTHDAY: Feb 1st

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Married to Graham, one daughter aged 5 called Erin, one foster baby aged 7 months (we've had her since 2 days old). We're new foster carers (approved in March this year). One Norfolk Terrier x called Dookie who we love very much!

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: walking, our pc, family life - having fun!!

PETS: Dooke dog.. norfolk terrier x, 2 years in march

ATKINS START DATE: originally Dec 17th, 2003, but had to stop for about 6 mths.

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: my gp's nurse suggested it, as we eat mainly pasta / rice etc.

TOP WEIGHT: 228

CURRENT WEIGHT: 227

GOAL WEIGHT: 154

HEIGHT: 5' 3"

HAIR COLOR: naturally blonde, but I dye it red / purple or whatever hehe

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Hertfordshire, UK

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: comfort eating...

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I know how great atkins is, and am NOT going to listen to my gp / surgeon if they want me to stop again.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? ex biker chick, bit of a metal head / punk.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: exercise CAN be fun!! especially when you start feeling the benefits...
  • Introducing me
    DATE: 1/11/05

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Stewartw, Stewart W. I hope it is ok that I'm a guy. A friend referred me here, and I figured I could use the support, so I figured I'd log on and introduce myself.

BIRTHDAY: 2/7/67

MARITAL STATUS: single

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): Not much to share at the moment. Just a big guy trying to lose weight, working, working out, and spending time with my sheltie Sterling.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Movies, music, reading, some writning. computers.

PETS: Sterling (sheltie puppy. 9 months old)

ATKINS START DATE: February 2004

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: I'm an admitted Carb Junkie. I figured that attacking that issue head on would be the best course.

TOP WEIGHT: 367

CURRENT WEIGHT: 324

GOAL WEIGHT: 175

HEIGHT: 5'7"

EYE COLOR: bluish gray

HAIR COLOR: dirty blonde, reddish, with reddish beard

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Allentown, Pennsylvania

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: consistent exercise

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm in the zone mentally now. I'm unflappable. I want to get this weight off because it is my decision, not because a doctor said to.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Not yet, but if I come up with something, I'll be sure to share it.

WHAT EXPERIENCES CAN YOU SHARE: Since I've started I hit a major plateau starting in august of 04 and going to November 1 of 2004. November I spent off Atkins eating whatever I wanted, including carbs. I put on a few pounds, but since dec 1 I've been back on it hard core and it has been coming off. It is as if I reset something in my metabolism, because the lifestyle is having an effect again
  • DATE: 1/14/05

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Trishakean/Trish

BIRTHDAY: 05/29/1965

MARITAL STATUS: very committed relationship

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): 2 children from my prison sentence ( was married 16yrs, been Divorced 7) Daughter whom will be 21 in Aug. and a son who will be 13 in 2 weeks. And a very loving, supportive Better Half.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Bath and Body products( I make my own) As close to natural living as I can reasonably attain,Horses, Herbs, Gardening, the list goes on.

PETS:1 ball python, 1 sugarglider, 1 hamster* actually my daughters* 1 ferret.

ATKINS START DATE: 1/14/05

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: Did it years ago and was successful, tried SB a couple weeks back, lost a few lbs then gained it back I swear my body cannot do anything but atkins WOL

TOP WEIGHT: 165* this was years ago and did Atkins and went to 112, maintained till Lee and I got together 4 yrs ago*

CURRENT WEIGHT: 145

GOAL WEIGHT:110-110

HEIGHT: 4'11

EYE COLOR: Brown(but I wear blue contacts)

HAIR COLOR: Brown with highlights

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Florida for now

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I cannot fluctuate from my eating plan/habits. My body does not process carbs PERIOD

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I have to loose weight as I stopped smoking almost month now(cold turkey) and I want to be healthy again as well as get into my clothes

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I can be a real biatch

Be true to yourself, no one else ever will be 100%
  • Updated Profile
    DATE: 02/07/2005

USERNAME/REAL NAME: KAS/ Kimberly

BIRTHDAY: July, 9, 1973

FAMILY INFO (anything you care to share about your family, children, hubby, etc.): I have three children age 10, 7, & 5.
    HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I am fairly involved with my masters degree, that coupled with raising three very energetic children, I have little time for other "stuff"

PETS: 1 dog, "Blaze", and 1 cat "Stoli"

ATKINS START DATE: 1/27/05

WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE ATKINS: My uncle had great success on Atkins so I decided to give it a try.

TOP WEIGHT: 227

CURRENT WEIGHT: 217

HEIGHT:5'1

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Denver, Colorado

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I do not take the time to eat.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am not working currently, so I have the time to make this a priority in my life. I am sure that creating good habits will be a huge help when I trasition back to the work force.