Best app for weight loss/carb counting?

• Can anyone recommend their favorite iPhone app for keeping a daily count of those pesky carbs?

It would be nice to find one that adds everything up for you, as well as keeping track of weight and possibly even exercise.

Thanks in advance!!
  • I love using "Lose It!" on my android phone. I've added dozens of recipes, and it only takes me about 3-5 minutes to plug in all my calories for the entire day, juuust to make sure
    Not sure if it's available for the iPhone though.
  • I use the SparkPeople app. I find it super easy to track my calories, carbs, fiber...whatever I like.
  • I've been very happy with "Low Carb Diet Assistant" by nanobitsoftware (iPhone). The best for me is that almost every food (including many restaurants) I searched for was in its database so it reminded me quite a bit of the online WW tool if you've ever used that. I also like that it is focused on carbs. It shows calories, but it is for carb counters specifically.
  • I like Carb Master
  • I use My Fitness Pal. If you go into goals, you can customize what percentage of your calories you want to come from carbs, fat and protein. It keeps a running count of your calories/carbs/protein/fat on the main food tracking page, and if you click on show full report, it shows all of your nutrient intake (useful for taking fiber into consideration for net carbs). There is also a fitness section of the journal where you can set exercise goals and track your exercise. I hope that helps!

Edit: There are also extremely useful charts that track your weight, and even your measurements if you choose to put them in.
  • do any of these show "net carbs"?
  • I'm also a big fan of LoseIt and have used it since 2009. Lots of features, keeps track of lots of data, etc. Even has bar code reader to find foods faster.