Drinks on any phases of Atkins?

• Can you have liquer on any of the phases of Atkins if so which phase and what liquer is best?
  • Alcohol is not reccomended on induction, I'm not sure when it is allowed. If you really want a drink the best thing would be a clear liquor like rum or vodka mixed with diet cola (lowest carbs).
  • Quote: Alcohol is not reccomended on induction, I'm not sure when it is allowed. If you really want a drink the best thing would be a clear liquor like rum or vodka mixed with diet cola (lowest carbs).
    Thank you
  • My two faves are Jack & Diet and fruit-flavored vodkas & club soda. Occasionally I'll allow myself a Miller Lite but I don't like the bloat feeling of beer once I've been on LC for awhile. But sometimes you are at a "beer function" and usually there's a Miller Lite option. And sometimes you are at a "wine function" and I'll opt for a red. I try to avoid alcohol during induction and drink sparingly otherwise, but sometimes you can't avoid a drinking function and those are some great (and tasty) options that allow you to fit in with the crowd and not screw up your progress. I used to even allow myself a dirty martini or a Manhattan every now and again, but I certainly can't handle those anymore. I'm a light weight now!
  • walmart has sf margatita mix...its in with the crystal light....love it with some jose!