Yum! Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes

• I just made my first recipe from Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes:

TUNA CASSEROLE III ***

Review: Delicious!!! Super tasty, filling and I really am surprised to say that the cauliflower was delicious and added a nice crunch.

I'm looking forward to trying out more of her recipes. I only wish that you could see her self-reviewed 1-5 star ratings in the recipes titles themselves, but that's a very tiny quibble.

Anyone else who uses her site, what is your favorite recipe?
  • BerkshireGrl,

I love her website and I have made several of her recipes some of my favorite's are the sloppy joe's stuffed peppers, nancy's beef brisket bar-b-q, taco bake and coney island chilli pie. I have also made the "even better than heinze ketchup".

I was just on the site this weekend looking for a recipe of bbq sauce I'm going to try this weekend.
  • I tried a bunch of stuff this weekend and here are my reviews. I tried to link them, but I am not allowed to post links yet... they are easy to find though, google genaw and the name of the food.

Wednesday ***** (Super cheap and easy and good with some mayo)
    Tuna Patties 2 carbs per serving

Friday ***** (Soooo awesome... just like an asian restaurant)
    BULKOGI (Korean Barbecue) 3 carbs per serving
    and Fried Rice 5 carbs for serving

Sunday *** (too greasy for me... but nothing wrong with the recipe)
    Sausage Quiche 3 carbs per serving

Monday **** (Good, but a lot of work for jello)
    Jello Fluff 2 carbs per serving
  • Thanks, you all! I'd say y'all but I'm from Maine I'm going to try your favorites too... A to-do list I actually will ENOY!