Just the cheese from pizza??

• Okay so if you are stranded on an island, and there is nothing else available... (lol??) How bad is it to just eat some of the cheese (and sauce I suppose) from the top of a slice of pizza? In relation to carb count.

Also, how would one go about counting the nutritional information (assuming this island has internet access lol) ??
  • There's less than a gram of carb per ounce of cheese. Eat it. Eat the toppings and tomato sauce too. Use the crust as bait to attract a bunch of shrimp to a tide pool.
  • Quote: There's less than a gram of carb per ounce of cheese. Eat it. Eat the toppings and tomato sauce too. Use the crust as bait to attract a bunch of shrimp to a tide pool.

LOL great answer
  • w00t!
  • I have eaten pizza this way when there have been no other options. Just scape it off onto a salad works. I have eaten it as is on a plate too.
  • I love the topping, though I have to admit its hard to stop there.
  • That is my plan on vacation, I'm doing to the toppings only and throwing the rest to the seagulls.
  • Thank you so much. I scraped the toppings off with a fork and through the crust away right away so I wouldnt have any temptation