Primal Month?

• Would anyone be interested in doing a month of Primal Blueprint in April?
  • YES .... count me in... I will definitely get the book now...
  • I'd like to join in, but I think I will only focus on eliminating wheat and desserts. The reasons are complicated, but I can't be overly obsessive over what I put in my mouth at the moment ...

Is that ok with you guys?
  • Absolutely!

It's just not reasonable to expect folks to change their entire fitness life over night. I think watching and supporting you, as you start up, will be good for all of us.

BTW ... I may be at about 80% foodwise but I'm certainly not sorted out in the exercise department yet!
  • Great! I am really looking forward to this
  • YES! I really want to, but this is an odd month for me. I'm going to my aunt's for Easter. My birthday is the following weekend. And I'm going to DisneyWorld the week after that. I can at least set some guidelines for myself for those days and plan on being primal on the other days.

So, I'm still in. My main focus is getting rid of sweets and most grains. I may eat a little rice occasionally. I don't eat many potatoes, but I don't think I'll cut them out completely. Maybe limited to occasions where it's my best option given the food situation.
  • Yes! I can't remember how I got turned on to Primal, but I signed up for the newsletter a while ago and it's pretty intriguing stuff. So I'm getting the book today and would love to do a Primal April. Go, Grok!
  • I am so excited about this!

Make sure you all weigh yourselves and take your measurements so that we can really track our progress! Because ... progress we will!

and Wendy ... all you can do is the best you can do.

Oh hi Fressca!
  • Hi Susan!
  • I've been looking for a concise overview of PB that didn't have my thoughts stamped all over it. I liked this ...

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/how-m...ch/#more-11692
  • Good luck
  • BTW I ordered the book yesterday
  • Measurements were taken today
  • It's quite ridiculous how excited I am about this.
  • Here we go!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb...mal-april.html