3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Low Carb Lolita Chatzone, April 28th - May 4th (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/140958-low-carb-lolita-chatzone-april-28th-may-4th.html)

nasus40 05-05-2008 08:35 AM

LOL sounds fun let us know if they turned out ok

lynnar 05-05-2008 02:26 PM

Hello, checking in from Party Central! We had a pretty good Kentucky Derby Party, except for the one horse dying on the track. DD16 was "betting" on her. That was sad, but the Mint Juleps were good. I stayed away from them (sugar involved), but managed to do enough damage with my Vodka and flavored water. I was good about food until I had one too many drinks and decided that wheat thins and dip were a good food choice. Oh well! So, we spent Sunday cleaning up from that party and getting ready for the next one. DD23's graduation party. We go for months with no strangers coming into our house and then we have a parade of parties! It's crazy. Plus my sister is coming for the graduation so that means the guest room needs a good cleaning too. I may be doing that about midnight on Thusday the rate I'm going.
Usually our parties are more like pot lucks, but for graduation I'm planning to do all the food. Can't wait to see if I can pull that off.
So I guess I'm going to give up on losing any weight for the next week or so. If I can maintain I'll have reason to celebrate.
But I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining. It's really good to have a kid graduating from college and family visiting and friends drinking Mint Juleps on the deck. It's a little stressful, but it's good.

RubyJan 05-11-2008 06:02 AM

Well, its the weight innit?

Dear Lolitas:

Well, I am thrilled that Aud won her election, and thrilled that my TATE talk is now done and dusted, and went off without a hitch. I got very excited when it was over, and went out for pizzas with the other speakers and all,and I didn't even think about it -- and then I ate and ate and ate my way through the night and then all day yesterday.. don't know why...but the worst bit was that I didn't even feel guility about it. But then,lastnight, I was so loaded with sugar from Mr. Kipling's Eight FRENCH FANCIES (no kidding, thats how low I went) and the rest of it that I kept waking up in the night and feeling rotten. Didn't really sleep properly at all.

And now, here I am at my computer, with a good morning behind me -- had scrambled eggs and five asparagus -- its asparagus season here, which lasts for only about 1 & 1/2 months (FAY will know this, huh?) and the best ones comes from Worcestershire -- and have been cleaning the flat and getting ready for an Induction week.

What I keep thinking about is that if I could shift the first 30 pounds I would be so so so much happier being the single woman that I am -- and yet I keep making it so impossible. grrrrrrr.......

So, ladies if you don't mind I am going to do a count-down again from 1-7 which is what I did at the start of April when I did my month of pure indcution and lost those 10 pounds -- I haven't had the heart to weigh myself over the last three weeks. Couldn't bear it.

Also -- am aiming for a 5 day a week exercise plan...

Ruby, Blue in London

RubyJan 05-11-2008 11:51 AM

Its the weight, innit?

Well, its the weight innit?
Dear Lolitas:

Well, I am thrilled that Aud won her election, and thrilled that my TATE talk is now done and dusted, and went off without a hitch. I got very excited when it was over, and went out for pizzas with the other speakers and all,and I didn't even think about it -- and then I ate and ate and ate my way through the night and then all day yesterday.. don't know why...but the worst bit was that I didn't even feel guility about it. But then,lastnight, I was so loaded with sugar from Mr. Kipling's Eight FRENCH FANCIES (no kidding, thats how low I went) and the rest of it that I kept waking up in the night and feeling rotten. Didn't really sleep properly at all.

And now, here I am at my computer, with a good morning behind me -- had scrambled eggs and five asparagus -- its asparagus season here, which lasts for only about 1 & 1/2 months (FAY will know this, huh?) and the best ones comes from Worcestershire -- and have been cleaning the flat and getting ready for an Induction week.

What I keep thinking about is that if I could shift the first 30 pounds I would be so so so much happier being the single woman that I am -- and yet I keep making it so impossible. grrrrrrr.......

So, ladies if you don't mind I am going to do a count-down again from 1-7 which is what I did at the start of April when I did my month of pure indcution and lost those 10 pounds -- I haven't had the heart to weigh myself over the last three weeks. Couldn't bear it. ANyway, it starts tomorrow (I know that is not the right approach, but its the closest I can get rightnow!)

Also -- am aiming for a 5 day a week exercise plan...

Ruby, Blue in London