3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Chat 11/19 - 11/25 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/127391-chat-11-19-11-25-a.html)

Diva 11-19-2007 10:42 AM

Chat 11/19 - 11/25

:thanks1:

Hello everyone!!!! I thought for sure someone would have started this by now.

Anywho, I am happy to report another 2 lbs loss! WooHoooo!!!!! Even though TOM arrived today so that is great!

Puncezilla 11-19-2007 11:45 AM

YAY Diva! Your doing fantastic!

aud 11-19-2007 12:46 PM

WTG diva!!!:carrot: Very inspired - and re-determined and focussed by your loss! I'm still @ 212 and know why - my practice to be a "maintainer" needs to come to a screeching halt already! LOL!:D

Lowering the carbs for especially the next 3 days - and hitting the gym oughtta do the trick!

Have a Great Monday - LC'ers!:carrot:

beach bum 11-19-2007 04:13 PM

Hi Ladies:)
Soory I didn't post this morning,but I was very busy this morning buying the ingredients for my baking today.Today is our 41st wedding anniversary.We were going out to the Wharf Restaurant for lunch to celebrate but suddenly Leo took ill. He's achy all over. Don't think its the flu as he had his flu shop a month a ago.So if hes feeling better we're going to go out tomorrow instead.

Both of us woke up late again,as it was to cold in the bedroom to get up. Baked my Revolution Rolls,RR Danish Pastry[rev rolls with cream cheese & l/c jelly put on top] and my Pumpkin Bake today.

Got on scale today and I'm another 1 lb down, hopefully it not going to change because of the TG holiday.

DIVA-Thanks:thanks: for starting us up this week.BIG CONGRATS to you for losing [2-lbs].

AUD-That what I'm doing sandwiching the holiday. Hope to I keep the loss that I had over the weekend.

Hugs :) BB

Puncezilla 11-19-2007 07:34 PM

Happy aniversary BB! Hope DH feels better tomorrow so you can cellibrate!

Diva 11-20-2007 10:24 AM

Happy Anniversary Beach! I hope hubby feels better. Maybe y'all can celebrate a lil' late?

Is everyone gearing up for Thanksgiving? I'm feeeling a bit under the weather. I have a sore throat and runny nose not to mention TOM cramps are doing me in. I was up all night with them crying and taking too many Ibuprofens and using the heating pad. I was so out of this morning I couldn't even get up to carry M to school. Gotta go ly down now, I hate this time of month. C'yall later sweet taters!

Puncezilla 11-20-2007 12:19 PM

Diva, if you can, try robaxacet or something else with methocarbamol works good for cramps as well.

I guess its going to be a quiet week.

aud 11-20-2007 01:56 PM

WOW it IS so quiet here in LC Chat, puncie!:(

*Tumbleweeds & Dust Bunnies rolling & blowing thru Thread*:dizzy:

How you doing Girl? I saw your link the other night - hope to check out your sock monkeys over the long holiday weekend . . . avatar is so cute and can't wait to find out what "puncezilla" is all about!:)

WTH is everybody???????????:mad::devil:

Gosh, hope you get some relief, diva!:(

Congrats & Good Wishes to my favorite Cyber Bud Couple beachie & leo!:yay::bravo: 41 years of marriage is just so AWESOME!:celebrate: Hope you're having a GREAT lunch :cofdate: today and raise my cyber glass for a toast to: Good Health and Continued Happiness!:coffee:

(All I could find was my cyber coffee cup - but the sentiment is the same!:hug:)

I'm off into the gorgeous sunshine here in MO . . . Have a Terrific Tuesday LC'ers!:carrot:

aud 11-20-2007 02:49 PM

Ok puncie & diva & beachie - have sent out an S.O.S. for the 411 on our other LC Chatters . . . 911!:dizzy:

ttyal!:carrot:

beach bum 11-20-2007 04:03 PM

Hi Ladies:)

Busy as usual,Baked the Pumpkins Bake this afternoon.It looks delish....Can't wait for TG to try a piece.

PUNCEZILLA-DH is still feeling bad,so we decided to celebrate next week instead.

DIVA-Sorry:sorry: about your sore throat,hope it doesn't turn into some worse especially for the Holidays.

AUD-Thanks :thanks: for the compliment. Yeah:yes: 41 years is a long time for todays standards. I guess we'll have to wait until next week to :cheers:celebrate.All is well, have to watch my carbs counting during the TG holiday,so not counting the anniversary this week might be a blessing weight wise.

Leenie 11-21-2007 09:07 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Chickies :wave:

FitinTime 11-21-2007 10:12 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!

:thanks1::happ3::thanks2::turkey:

Hi Low Carbers, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Take Care,
Diana

lynnar 11-21-2007 10:27 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!
Work has been crazy and pretty stressful the last week or so and that's why I haven't been posting. This one needs to be fast too. Lots to do.

I have kind of stepped back from my ultra low carb plan for a while. Monday was my birthday and I kind of went completely off plan- but it was good. I really enjoyed both the food and the family. Went out to dinner with DH and all three kids which is unusual now that two of them have left the nest. My plan is to stay more or less OP just to maintain for the rest of the week (including Thanksgiving) and then start induction again on Monday. I'm not totally commited to induction on Monday though because of all the other stressors going on right now. I'll just have to decide if I'm ready or not. I don't want to start something I can't finish.

But I'd like to continue to post and follow some kind of low carb plan, even if I can't do induction.

We just have the three kids home for Thanksgiving, no company. We used to have the grandmothers, but we lost both my mother and DH's mother over the last three years and that really does put a shadow over the holiday. I wish we had planned a trip or something, but I used up all my vacation time having fun all summer so I'm stuck at the stressful workplace through both Thanksgiving and Christmas. I have tomorrow off so I'll do the whole dinner for the five of us. And I feel like I have to say publicly that I'm very thankful for three healthy kids who still want to spend Thanskgiving with me!! I'll gladly make them all the Thanksgiving favorites and I'll try really hard not to eat too much of it. Hope everyone else is having a good holiday!! Lynn

beach bum 11-21-2007 11:25 AM

:happ3:Hi Ladies Have a Happy & Healthy Thanksgiving.:happ3:

Have lots to do, see you guys on Friday.

Heres a turkey trivia quiz that someone gave me on my e-mail

Have fun

http://home.aristotle.net/Thanksgiving/trivia.asp

with this

aud 11-21-2007 01:03 PM

YVW beachie - hope Leo gets to feeling better and it is kind of good to split up the celebrations. Were you married near Txgiving 41 years ago?

Glad you checked in lynnar!:hug: We all chat here whether we're on Induction all the way to eating crazily OffPlan!:dizzy: No worries there. I've had an incredibly stressful last couple of weeks on a lot of levels - sometimes I reacted in a positive way:) - sometimes I reacted in my predictable cycle of negative ways.:( Trying to find the balance myself. We've lost a lot of loved ones in the last years so totally no what you mean about the shadow on the holidays . . . making the best of it.

Happy Happy sent out to you too fittie & leenie - gotta get this LC Show on the road!:carrot:

ttyal!