Old 10-12-2007, 08:43 AM   #46  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Just wanted you to know that I not MIA this morn as I'm Going out to the Mall to pick up a space saver for the bathroom. I don't have enough closets or cabinets in this small house.So we need one desperately.

Well post later when I get back

Hugs BB
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:54 AM   #47  
Mrs. Determined

S/C/G: 243/ /150

Hi Gang!

Hope all of you are doing great and losing!

I'm down about from 208 to 205, so 3lbs lost. I know it's from exercising, otherwise I'd still be on a plateau.

Hang in there Ladies, you're all gonna do good and lose, don't give up!!! Losing slow is better, I'm starting to think that way now. As long as I lose something that's okay, it will all add up!!!

Take care Ladies and have a great Friday!!!!
FitinTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 12:49 PM   #48  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Afternoon, ladies! It's gonna have to be quick today--I'm about to drive home from college for the weekend. My parents need help in their restaurant For once, I feel like I'm in a headspace where resisting the temptations that home brings is going to be easy. Thank you, Zone! I weighed in today (I can't wait until Sunday, 'cause I'll be home) and I'm only down 2 pounds from my last weigh in. Last time I weighed in (after my God-awful binge week), I was 159. Today I'm 157...and I'm going to have to change my ticker to be honest with myself.

I just want OUT of the 150s.

I'm hoping that as long as I stay consistent with my diet/exercise, I'm going to continue to see drops...I'd like to see a 3 pound drop by next Sunday. I REALLY want to get down to where I was before that binge, and then drop into the 140s finally. For the first time since I was probably 12.

Love you, ladies! I'll check in either at home or when I get back.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 01:18 PM   #49  

Hello, dropping by for lunch. I have left over stir fry chicken with a little parm cheese on it. I'm saving my salad for dinner tonight since we're eating out and I know a place with a really good salad with steak on it. Looking forward to it.
I don't remember the 4 oz. rule about cheese. I wonder if I read it and just blocked it out in my mind? It's not good news for me!!
I'm trying to do what the Atkins book said for people resistant to weight loss, but it's not really working all that well. The book doesn't really emphasize keeping a journal, but I'm thinking that's what I need to do to make sure the stray carbs (cheese, salad dressing, etc.) don't add up to more than the veggies I'm not eating, you know?
Today I had an unexpected visit from TOM. Kind of thought I was through with all that and I'm wondering if it might mean some water weight is on it's way out. Maybe I should say, I'm really really hoping that I'll see a loss even if it's only water weight.
Big challenge for me this weekend. DH really wants go out on Saturday with another couple and there will be both food and drink involved. I hate saying no (again) but it's so hard to abstain in a situation like that. Even Moderation is hard for me when we're out at a bar. I would be better if I was losing and I could tell myself, I don't want to ruin a good thing, but being completely stuck in spite of all the yummy stuff I've already passed up, works against me. Wish me luck!!
lynnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 03:42 PM   #50  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Greetings from Vico-Land!

I'm thinking this drug should be added to the Water Supply right along with Fluoride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Just noticed Beloved Dancing C is dancing waaaaaay too fast . . . slow 'er down there You Cruciferous Stud You!)

Have a safe & great visit home az! Hope you can check in from there. I so long to be back In The ZONE wichya . . . I AM better with the toothache (horrible pressure gone - ache still there - sensitivity there as well - making chewing & drinking an adventure . . . funny how I can still stuff OFFplan things down the gullet tho'??) Sending out some Family Restaurant
Love the idea/sound of Cardio KickBoxing . . . thinking I'll put on my list of things to try when I get to either the 160's or 180's . . . know from past experience (tennis) that that weight range is best for me to do intense cardio . . . anything higher is just a joke for me and my gigantic BazzooomBahs!

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! Great to hear from MsSpotDog & the continuing adventures of SUPERMAN! Didja read along to my Gambling Adventure to Tunica, Miss when my oldest "baby" turned 21 in August? Such Fun! What happens in Tunica . . . . All girl Road Trip was great - hope you have fun on yours as well - Happy Birthday in advance!

Congrats to fittie on your w/l!

Have you tried OTC Estroven lynnar? My TOM stopped over a year ago and I find these lil pillies really help regulate my moods and hope that they are also regulating my "system" - hormonal-wise, ya know? Never thought I would miss TOM - but the relief I used to get when I finally started IS missed. I think my bod is all over the map on balance and maybe . . . just maybe . . . this Estroven is helping my system flush and balance? I sure can tell when I forget to take them.

Hi & Hugs to the rest of you LC'ing DEMONS! We've got 20 days left in ROCKTOBER . . . I'm feeling Caffeinated and Vico'd up enuf to make this day (true nightshifter, eh?) COUNT . . . how 'bout you all?

PS: Pleeeeeeeeez check in bouncie!

ttyal!

Last edited by aud; 10-12-2007 at 03:45 PM.
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 04:44 PM   #51  
beachbum

Hi Ladies I back again, had to rehearse for our singing club as we're going to sing at our local nursing homes and than for a October fest the following week.

Fit-Big congrats for your 3 lb weight loss. I w-i tomorrow but I don;t see any think exciting going to happen,well will see.

Azure-Safe trip home,and have a wonderful time with your family. Congrats on the 2 lb loss,I'm sure you be out of the 150's soon as you're really determined.

LYNN-Sending you and :luck: for this weekend. The Atkins book doesn't work for everyone,I'm one of them.Been on Atkins for 1 year and I stalled,so I'm back and forth doing the South Beach along with Atkins and now its working some what.You have to find your carb balance. I keep a food journal as I wouldn't remember what I eat from meal to meal.

AUD-Take care with your tooth problem sending your [[[[cyper healing vibes]]]]

Have to go,start supper,have a nice evening

Hugs BB
Old 10-12-2007, 05:21 PM   #52  
Mrs. Determined

S/C/G: 243/ /150

Thanks BB, and Aud!!

It feels good to finally lose!

Aud, I hope your toophes will be okay. Is it going to live! LOL

Hi BB, hoping your weight loss will come soon for you too! Here sending you, Go BB Go

Way to go Azure on your 2 lbs!!!

I hope everyone has some good success in losing weight !!
FitinTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 10:06 AM   #53  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

W-I was this morning and I REMAINED THE SAME Changed my ticker for the correct reading. I just can't break though that 164-165 even when switching my meals around. Leo thinks is all the meds that I was taking for the last 2 months thats effecting my weight loss. Leo lost 4-lbs,since we started the switch one month ago.

Fit-Hoping for as WHOOSH!!! once I get this meds & antibiotics out of my system. Its probably going to take a while,but I'm not getting discouraged will continue what I'm doing.

Have to go will be back later

Hugs BB
Old 10-13-2007, 03:25 PM   #54  
aud
lc lifestyle

Remember: There's a LOT to be said for "remaining the same," beachie! IA with Leo - you've been thru a lot of meds etc in the last couple of months - not to mention grief!

Me? I'm Posting a 2lb GAIN . . . and still suffering in Tooth ****.

Calling BOTH dentists Monday Morning . . . fix it or yank it time! CANNOT go on til the 22nd like this. Misery.

Yes, I will have WHINE with my cheese, thank you very much.

sent out for everyone facing the Challenges the weekend can bring . . . ttya a bit later . . .
Old 10-13-2007, 09:16 PM   #55  
sarah250

S/C/G: 250/246/170

Height: 5'6

Well hello everyone I'm new here and looking for some lowcarb buddys. I'm on day six and I've lost 4lbs. It has not ben easy I have had so many carb cravings. Anyway let me know if you wanna join me.
salsa sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 02:19 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 160/133.5/117

Height: a lil under 5'4"

hi salsa sarah! congrats on your 4lbs. in my first 3 weeks on atkins i lost 2lbs

i hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!!! good luck staying OP everyone!

i am really loving atkins myself
krawhitham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 04:29 AM   #57  
sarah250

S/C/G: 250/246/170

Height: 5'6

Thank you Krawhitham
So far I'm having a great weekend. I went to the movies and didnt have one pice of popcorn. I had a hot dog and half a bun. Each day that go's by it gets esayer. I am so thankfull I found this site, and that we can all shere our jernys together.

Last edited by salsa sarah; 10-14-2007 at 04:30 AM.
salsa sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:07 AM   #58  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Today starts a new week and I'm going to start low carbing[induction again] to get this excess weight off once and for all.

Had 2 slice of trukey bacon on Rev Roll from breakfast,eggs & sausage for brunch and hamburger with turnip fries for supper. Along with salad salad & salad.

Salsa Sarah-Welcome to our board, nice to see new l/c people join our wonderful group. Big Congrats on your 4 lb weight loss.

AUD-Thanks your your words of encouragement I needed that.Sorry about your gain,it has to be the pain in your tooth that causing all this problem. Sending {{{Healing vibes}}} Your way.

Kraw-Thanks hope you have a great OP weekend too. Going to keep my hands busy by knitting a scarf. This way my hands would try to push food into my mouth.

Have to go,get ready for church

Hugs BB
Old 10-15-2007, 02:01 PM   #59  
aud
lc lifestyle

NEW LC Chat Week - dive on in - the water's FINE!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125053