3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Friday Weigh In... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/122281-friday-weigh.html)

Beeyore 09-07-2007 10:27 AM

Friday Weigh In...

There were a few of us who restarted this past week that wanted to do a weekly weigh in, so here we go

I weighed in this morning and am down 3 pounds :carrot:

beach bum 09-07-2007 12:26 PM

Hi I usually W-I on Sat., but if all the ladies like to W-I on Friday I'll go along with that.

I started on Wed not 100 % though, somewhat as I had food poisoning and wanted my body to rest from any dieting. I did however lose 1 lb as far.

Won't change my ticker until tomorrow.

Hugs :) BB

Puncezilla 09-07-2007 01:10 PM

I had a bad week not op yesterday at all - 0 lbs = 199.5

aud 09-07-2007 01:54 PM

I'm changing my sticker changing w/i's for TBLoser Challenge to Fridays - (I'm 2nd shift and that's where the gym scale is - if I kept it at Mondays - I wouldn't be able to Post it until Tuesdays and miss the dead line . . . TMI? TMBI?--BORING information - LOL!:D)

Soooooo . . . I'll w/i tonight and Post it in the Wee Hours after the shift!

Congrats to the Losers :carrot: - and a Hang In There to anyone struggling!:hug:

slimdownmomof2 09-07-2007 08:34 PM

I weigh in Thursdays for some reason so yesterday I was 178 which is down 42 pounds for me! :) It was only a pound for the week but lovely AF is here for the week. :(

alie 09-07-2007 10:04 PM

Hi All. I weighed on Sunday too... so it's been 1 more pound since then.

Hang in there everyone! You're doing great!!!

alie 09-13-2007 06:12 PM

Okay... I am really bad about being able to only weigh once a week! So I cheated and weighed a day early...

3 more pounds lost since last Friday :carrot:

This makes a total of 10 lbs since I got "serious" about this again! (3 weeks and 3 days!:) )

Puncezilla 09-14-2007 12:11 PM

Down to 195 as of this morning.

Laura G 09-14-2007 07:10 PM

Fresh Start

Ok, I'm in. Today I start fresh - at 300 lbs even.

Azure 09-14-2007 08:08 PM

I guess since I'm weighing in all over the place on the boards, I can weigh in here with my Atkins girls! I was 158 last Thursday, and I weighed in yesterday (and this morning) at 155! 3 pounds gone! :D

I'm weighing in Thursdays for my own records and Sunday for TBL Challenge...but hey, I love my LC girls :D

slimdownmomof2 09-14-2007 08:42 PM

I weighed in this morning at 174 :) so 4 pound loss for the week!

Melyn 09-15-2007 08:58 AM

Weighed this morning and FINALLY the plateau has broken!! Down .5 lb!

Not much, but after NO MOVEMENT for weeks, I'll take it!

aud 09-15-2007 01:26 PM

I'm w/i everywhere too azzie!:carrot:

Despite the ultra crappy week - Posting a 2# loss!:carrot:

Rock ON LC'ers :hug:!!! Congrats to us Losers ;) - and Hear! Hear! to fresh starts!!:carrot:

Beeyore 09-19-2007 01:02 AM

OMG, I totally flaked on weighing on Friday. I was preparing for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer and was running around like crazy. Since it's already Tuesday, I'll wait for this Friday to weigh, I won't forget. =)

Melyn 09-19-2007 06:45 AM

I'm down another 1.5!:cb:

Beeyore 09-21-2007 09:49 AM

I'm down 3 pounds =)

lynnar 09-21-2007 12:16 PM

Hi everyone,
I'm going to change my weigh in day to Friday and join you all, if that's all right. I started Atkins induction on Monday but I didn't WI. I know that's pretty crazy, but I just couldn't make myself look at the scale because I knew it was going to be very bad. It was. After five days on induction, I'm at my personal all time high. I suspect it would have been even worse on Monday. But I'm doing it! I'm going to stay with this long term.

It's been a tough induction probably because last week at this time I was on vacation at an all inclusive resort. All summer, I was pretty bad about eating and drinking what ever I wanted and I knew I was gaining. So I ended it with a week long free for all and WI today had me 15 pounds over my starting day last spring.

So Monday I started with the Low Carb thing and so far I've had killer headaches, upset stomach and digestive (ahem) issues (could be the regular flu-I'm not sure) and all kinds of muscle cramps. But today I feel better and returned to my step aerobic class and didn't die.

Weekends are always a challenge for me, but my plan is too keep busy doing useful stuff and not go out to eat. Wish me luck! Lynn

Puncezilla 09-21-2007 01:08 PM

I'm down 1lb to 194.

Welcome lynn!

Wow Bee! thats great!

Laura G 09-21-2007 04:11 PM

Congratulations everyone on your losses!

I'm posting a whopper of a loss, but please keep in mind that as of the day I joined this thread I had a total of 13lbs water gain in the previous week (actually, up 16 by Wednesday, down 3 by Friday's WI). So, I don't really count the first 13 lbs...

I'm at 283 - down 17 lbs - so really, down 4. :D

krawhitham 09-21-2007 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnar (Post 1863511)
Hi everyone,

So Monday I started with the Low Carb thing and so far I've had killer headaches, upset stomach and digestive (ahem) issues (could be the regular flu-I'm not sure) and all kinds of muscle cramps. But today I feel better and returned to my step aerobic class and didn't die.

Weekends are always a challenge for me, but my plan is too keep busy doing useful stuff and not go out to eat. Wish me luck! Lynn

Hi Lynn, I'm new to LC too and I suffered with headaches, fatigue and diareah (am i even spelling that right?) in the first week. I had a really tough time exercising at all - but hang in there it gets better! I haven't had digestive issues since then, so I'm guessing its just the bodies way of "getting used" to the new diet.

And I'm gonna start joining ya'll in friday weigh ins....start with mine at 135 today :)