Jumping Back In at Induction

• Hey, Ladies (and gents)! I just wanted to let you know that my break from life/dieting/stress is officially over tonight. I feel completely re-energized and ready to leap into the upcoming semester--and that includes sticking to my diet and exercise plans! I think I really needed this...there's something to be said about saying: "I give myself permission to NOT be stressed out. I give myself permission to forget about dieting for a few days and NOT feel guilty about anything I eat. I give myself permission to relax." So often I get so caught up in everything that's going on that I'm in a permanent state of anxiety.

I feel SO refreshed...and I would seriously suggest that if any of you ever get to the point in your lives where you're perpetually anxious about things, to take some time for yourselves and give yourselves the permission to take a deep breath. If you need time to get away from everything that's stressing you out (including dieting!), take it!

It's back to page one of induction tomorrow. I probably gained a few pounds in glycogen and water weight over the last few days, and perhaps half a pound on top of that of actual fat. I'm going to forgo stepping on the scale for a solid week of induction to give my body the chance to get into ketosis, get rid of my glycogen stores, and for the water levels in my body to equal out.

I move back to school next Sunday--so I'll weigh in on Saturday
  • GOOD LUCK
  • Been missing ya azzie . . . will keep this advice in mind and wb!