low carb meals

• So what kind of meals are you all doing on low carb diet.
    I'm trying to liven up my meal plans, but sometimes it's a little hard to think of things to do. And it is way too hot to cook now, all I want is a salad and a protein.
    Anyone know of some good websites?
    Thanks!
  • For some of the best low carb recipes on the web, check out this site:
    http://genaw.com/lowcarb/recipes.html
    The induction recipes are marked with a *. The taco salad is delish!!
  • Hallelujah!!
    JerseyGyrl, you are the One!
    Do you know how long I have searched for a low carb website like this?
    Thank You so much for replying back to me.
    This is exactly what I have been looking for. It is very hard to find decent dessert recipes in low carb.
    Thanks Again!
  • You are very welcome Enjoy!!
  • FitinTime, there are many good sites on the internet, just do some searches and take some time to go through at least ten pages of results. Also, once started you will get better search word ideals. I have so many websites bookmarked and growing. I also look at regular recipes and omit the carbs and substitute what I can to make them low or no carb. For example, for milk, I use heavy whipping cream or egg if it is to make a coating stick, pork rinds crushed or parmesan cheese to make a breading (works great) and omit some sauces. I make sauces by mixing mayo or ranch with some hot sauce, yum. You just have to become creative in your thinking and before you know it, waalaa, you are having great meals.
  • Thanks Lovemylife!
    Those sauce ideas sound good, I'm going to try those out.
    Jerseygyrl gave me a great low carb website, exacting what I've been looking for.
    Thanks again for replying back!
  • JerseyGyrl, what a wonderful website! Thanks for sharing it.