Old 06-23-2007, 09:54 AM   #46  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

I had a wonderful birthday,and enjoyed the food choices at the Clam Shack. Now it back to reality and work this little gain. Going to try to power walk along the beach this morning weighing my weights.

We didn't have the thunder storm after all,but we did have a heavy rainfall,and we were too late getting our car windows closed. The seats we all wet. Hope we don't get that musty smell in the car.

Have to get ready for my walk

Hugs BB
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 01:58 PM   #47  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BB. Glad you had a nice B-day lunch.

I had planned to mow my yard again today but once again it's raining. I did get to weed the garden this morning and sprinkle Seven dust on all my plants.

My exercise is definitely above Par but eating could be better. My wt. has maintained this week so need to step up the food plan and lose a few lbs.

Tomorrow is SD's 15th birthday. Lord help me forego the cake. We plan to be at the lake skiing, swimming, tubing and wakeboarding. So, hope this rain goes away.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 06:00 PM   #48  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Happy Birthday BB!!!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 12:55 AM   #49  
ShellieTerese

S/C/G: 274/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

HB, BB. Lily, that cake never tastes as good as it looks (or smells), does it? I've been super careful about salt. and of the prodiga;l 6 lbs, 4 have left home again as of today. I'm not changing the darned ticker and profile again until things get stable, but today 259. I am SO relieved. I'm also getting a handle on the diet pepsi habit. This is all hard to believe: a month and a half op, including the first days, and I'm not crazy and cravings are conspicuous by their absence. This Atkins journey is sure the right road for me, so far. I'll put up with the bouncing scale. so long as th trend stays downward. Why shouldn't the scale bounce? Every thing else does!
Bouncing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 03:39 AM   #50  
lilybelle

Hi everyone,

My new granddaughter arrived at 7:52PM. 9lbs.4oz and 21 1/2 inches long. Beautiful of course. She arrived via Cesarean after 26 hrs. of labor with no dilation past 3 centimeters. I was getting very worried since US showed her to be a large baby and she was 10 days overdue. Both mom and baby are now doing great. Proudest new daddy and grandpa (DH)in the world .

With 2 new grandbabies in 6 days, I hope now we get a little break before anyone else gets pregnant. LOL.
Old 06-24-2007, 12:09 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Congratualtions!

Congratualtions Grandma Lilybelle! I hope you enjoy the heck out of your two newest additions!
Laura G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 12:34 PM   #52  
Coldblooded Thread Killa

Height: 5'3"

Congratulations!!
callystia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 12:35 PM   #53  
lilybelle

Thanks Laura, I'm sure I'll enjoy these 2 new ones as much as I enjoy the first 2 that are now ages 3 and 1. Gosh, I feel old. LOL.

I did do 5 hrs. of yard work yesterday. My yard looks so awesome. My neighbor finally brushhogged their darn pasture and it makes all the work I've done look even better. I can actually SEE the deer out there now instead of just hearing my dogs bark at them.

Today is my 15 yr. old SD's birthday. So, we're heading to the lake for a day of fun and activity.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:32 PM   #54  
Hello Friend

S/C/G: 230/205/140

Congrats Lily!

And Happy belated birthday BB.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'm still hangin' in there.
Puncezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 03:46 PM   #55  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

My friends & I did something different this morning,instead of going to brunch we went for lunch to a new restaurant that over looks Martha's Vineyard Sound.We had a table on the outside terrace,oh how beautiful it was watching the surf breaking along the shore. I had a Chicken Panini and sweet potato fries. Yum-o like Rachael would say.

Thanks Ladies for your birthday greeting. Of course as you see I still celebrating. Thank Goodness I don't get weighed-in until the end of the week. It would be a disaster if I had to on Monday.

Lily-Big congrats on being a grandma twice. She a good size baby,glad to hear that the mom & child are healthy.

Boucing-I have the same problem with my waist high doctor scale : does the same thing if the balance beam isn't centered.Don't know anything about the digital ones sorry.

Puncezilla-Hi thanks for the greeting. I hanging in there also. I trying something different this week. I'm going to have a lite breakfast and dinner and heavy in the afternoon. Maybe that will shake something loose. My DH & I were remissing about our childhood and we remember our parents use to cook their heavy meal at noon,and have a lite supper in the evening. Going to try that and see what happens.

Have a great day, see you guys in the morning

Hugs BB
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 07:57 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Happy BeLated Birthday BB

Lily congrats on your new grandbaby

I had a good weekend. I was able to stay on track totally. My friend made me some rosemary chicken and brocolli for dinner friday so I did not have to eat the pasta. Crisis averted I am hoping to see some major loss from my 155 weigh in last week.

Nikki
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:01 PM   #57  
Hello Friend

S/C/G: 230/205/140

BB, I think eating more for lunch and less for supper is a great plan. I like to save half of my dinner and eat it for breakfast or lunch the next day. I just don't feel the need to eat that much late in the day when I'm the least active. (I used to eat very little durring the day and pigg out at dinner)

Nikki, I'm glad your dinner worked out for you, I have had to deal with this alot, even before I started atkins, as I have celiacs, I find most people are very accommodating. Although I have had a few people try to get me to eat "just a little" of something even after I told them I'm gluten intoerant.

I'm doing good and I hope everyone else is aswell.
Puncezilla is offline   Reply With Quote