3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   Weekly Chick Chat June 4-10/07 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/114290-weekly-chick-chat-june-4-10-07-a.html)

RobinW 06-04-2007 08:36 AM

Weekly Chick Chat June 4-10/07

Good Morning :coffee:

Today starts day 4...Im down 6lbs. Many more to go!

We'll be at the shop for a while today, but other than that, thats it. Nothing planned, and nothing exciting going on around here.

beach bum 06-04-2007 09:00 AM

Good Morning Ladies:)

Wind is blowing,excepting a huge storm heading our way,so I guess no :running:walking along the :beach: beach today.

Robin-Thanks :thanks: for starting is up this week,and big congrats :congrat: on your 6 lb weight loss. I think I'm going back to induction,not going to wait, like I was planning to do. You're my inspiration,need to get these pounds off.

Hugs :) BB

jabunney 06-04-2007 03:18 PM

Hello everyone!

I haven't checked in because I haven't been at work Thursday or Friday and of course not the weekend... Ahhhhh nice a little time off... Anyway. I cheated a little. had a few chips for my pampered chef party not up or down I think I kinda evened things out. Have read a lot about the ******* today, really would love to lose like that but everything seems to say that isn't healthy at all!!

Hope everyones week is starting off GRRRREAT!
not to many posts today...

Have a good night!
ja

Arkansas Kel 06-04-2007 07:31 PM

Hello all! A big shout out to all who either lost or held their wt - it's always better than a gain. Keep it going, we inspire each other.

I'm holding - I guess 4 Krispy Kremes the other day temporarily stalled me. That and the accidental ingestion of that honey bun with milk this AM - what - yep, I slipped a big. This last week I've been wishy washy with my diet - no normal for me to do that. I'm usually kind of militant about sticking to the plan with my food anyway. Must get my willpower willpower willpower back. Or maybe just my grit.

Garden is growin like weeds - literally - I got behind on the weeding - good exercise trying to catch it up.

Work going good - got to stay home tonight, hopefully. Planning to whoop out some frozen lobster bits wrapped in bacon I've been saving to share with DH. Movie and lobster? Who needs popcorn.

lilybelle 06-05-2007 08:11 AM

Hi everyone,

Robin WTG on the 6 lbs. That is fantastic.

Hi BB, hope you're safe from the storms.

jabunny, glad you got a little time off.

Arkansas Kel, sounds like you got the sweet binge over with and can now get back on program. I had a few of those myself along the way. (mine was usually cake or no-bake cookies). Kell, those weeds do take over quickly. I know that I weed all mine at least every 2-3 days and it's a lot of exercise.

My little world, well yesterday I was so incredibly sore from working outside for 5 hrs. on Sunday that I could barely move on Monday. My ribs felt like they had been squeezed continuously in a vice grip. I took a bunch of ibuprofen and I do feel somewhat better today. I cooked my first fresh squash last night and it was great. I'll be cooking some fresh peas tonite with a home-made meatloaf, it should be good.

I've had some problem again lately with "irregularity" and have been quite miserable for 4 days with it. But, it seems now to have cleared and I feel like I lost 5 lbs. LOL. I no longer feel tender, swollen and bloated.

RobinW 06-05-2007 09:06 AM

Once again we are having trouble with our business website and email....its very stressful to me when this stuff is messed with by someone else. Hopefully this new webhoster will be more responsible than the last.

Ive discovered a new coffee treat!! I have my coffee with 1/2 & 1/2, caramel davinci sugar free syrup, and just a little pinch of cardamom! :T :T :T I just love it!!

Eating is still op and Im past the 3 day mark, and Im doing much better.

jabunney 06-05-2007 09:52 AM

Hey All Good morning!

Arkansas Kel ~ Sounds awesome! I am sure we have all done that, last night i felt so sick to my stomach, and puked 3 times, had my DH go get me some "KRISPY CRACKERS, IN THE WHITE BOX WITH BLUE WRITING" I just had to have that, with a diet sprite zero... but today I am down 2lbs, oh well...

lilybelle ~ Funny Friday since I was off I went to the gym and took my favorite class which I haven't been able to go to since I started my job (a month and a half) since it is only on Wednesdays and Fridays at 9:00 AM but after that they added a 15 minute ab class, Saturday and even yesterday while I was puking my tummy hurt so bad but it was kind of funny, I told my friend I miss that feeling... I need to start working out again. I do miss it. I need or let me say I want to buy a step, so I can do that at home, then maybe walk with the DH after dinner??? Since it has been so nice here.

As for me I think that my "irregularity" may have finally come to a stop! for this week... After almost 3 weeks of being on that Gees!!! Oh well.

Today I have some chicky breast for lunch with mix of veggies, carrots, broccoli, and peppers and some aspargus with a little cheese on it... I bought those veggies for my party at sams club and really have enjoyed having them in the fridge, available to grab and eat whenever, and I got a huge bag for 3-4 dollars, and seperated the assortment, and added some peppers..just put them in my own pan all pretty, much cheaper then buying some platter at the grocery store...

Well you all have a GREAT day and I will be back later... Still wishing that I could have a garden... Oh well...

beach bum 06-05-2007 01:47 PM

Hi Ladies:)

Sorry :sorry: I was here this morning as I was having problems with my :comp: computer.Still one of the message boards I post to,is still messed up. The advertisements are over lapping over the days post and I can't read them.

We also had to go take my DH to the hospital for a chest x-ray he had some blood in his mucus this morning. The cancer doctor told him to get an x-ray just as a precautionary measures.

Ja-Do you think that you could eat:hunger: like that even if the ******* was healthy???????I don't :nono: think so, it doesn't give you a variety:carrot: :cheese: :broc: of foods to choice from,and I think you'd be on it for a long time. The Atkins does give you more food choices as you continue to up your carbs,and to me that heathlier. Have a great time at your party.

Kel-You'll lose that stall,since you have the :dust: willpower. We all have a taste here & there of the NONO foods.Any type of gardening is good :exercise:exercise.

Lily-Glad to hear your feeling:carrot: better. Yike!! sorry about your sore ribs. What brought that on???????I guess too much gardening,but look you have fresh veggies for your meals. That a + Plus. Didn't :no: get that much of a storm,just some light rain and a few thunder bummers w) at few flickers of lightning.

Robin-Coffee:coffee2: sounds delish.Sorry about your website,hopefully things will work out.

Have a great day

lilybelle 06-06-2007 12:54 AM

BB, on Sunday I worked outside for 5 hrs. digging up all my potatoes and hoeing the ground, weeding it and planting pumpkins which took me 3 hrs. Even though I was already sore, after a short break, I went back out and manually trimmed trees (using a ladder) and big hedge clippers for 2 more hrs.. I just totally overdid it. But, I am better now. DH gave me a great back rub with lotion and that helped plus lots of ibuprofen. I guess all the ladder climbing hurt me too because my Butt hurt. LOL.

Tonite I made fresh steamed peas for the first time. They were sweet and delicious. I had never tried them before but DH used to eat them and loves them. I look forward now to picking even more to eat. I also had some fresh tomatoes and potatoes tonite from the garden. I just love growing our own food. So much tastier than store bought and really cheap (except for all the sweat I've put in the garden, LOL). I cooked extra lean hamburger steaks with our dinner. DH said "that was the best meal I've had in a long time". He always brags on my cooking, but this man could eat anything fresh grown, anytime.

I came in at 1450 calories today per Fitday and worked 1.5 hrs. in garden and walked a mile on treadmill. So, I feel like I'm back on the right track again.

BB, I hope your DH is feeling better soon. That sure sounds scary.

My son has what looks like a spider bite on his tummy. It is red, swollen , tender and has a white circle in the middle of it. He knows he was bitten but didn't see the offender. He is feeling lousy in general. His skin looks almost sun-burned all over and his hands and feet have rash and are itching. I gave him 2 benadryl. I plan to take him to the Dr. in the AM. (We're trying to avoid the ER if possible since he just changed jobs and doesn't have his new insurance in effect yet). He's not throwing up and not having any breathing problems so hopefully we can wait til the AM.

beach bum 06-06-2007 01:12 PM

DH is OK, the x-rays came back negative,but it was scary at the time.

I was able to get some walking done this morning before the rain started. Unfortunately I forgot to bring my wrist weights.DH just walked 10 mins and waited for me by the bridge ,while I continued another 20 mins power walking with my arms swinging. This after noon I will do some more doing my walking tapes.

Lily-Thanks :thanks: Have to keep watching as you never know. Gee!! You have such a green thumb wish I had the patients & ground to plant such nice veggies. We living in a townhouse community don't have the excess to the grounds as they are call common. So we have 3 whiskey barrels on our patio with 2 tomato plants in each. I also have a basil,oregano & parsley in my herb pots. I think I'm going back to fit day myself,didn't like it at first as I had to type every ingredient in,and it took forever. Have to keep tab on my calories and carb count.,I think I go low in the carb area. Sorry:sorry: to hear about your son,spiders should make webs and catch insects not biting people. Your son is the second case within a week that I heard be bitten by spiders. We have a mosqitoes that are in our sump to worry about.

Have to go,and get started working around here.

Arkansas Kel 06-06-2007 03:35 PM

Well, I've stayed on the wagon. In fact, I feel like I'm sitting up front in the drivers seat right now. I'm staying OP like I used to - my stick-to-it-ness is back. As I hope it stays. I'm down a pound. I think it's good. Better down than up. Now I'm only 5 lbs up from where I left off for 3 weeks. Isn't it amazing - off plan for 3 weeks and shot up 11 pounds.

Lilly, I sure hope the bite is minor. I see a lot of folks at the hospital that think they have one and don't, but for that few it's true. I hope his heals fast.

Yes, the gardening is hard work. My garden was watered while I was sick by mother nature. It was good wet weather for my little plants. Now I water it from my AC drip and the hose. While I was sick the weeds took over and I'm still catching that up. Every am out I go with my little bucket and tools. The cat helps. Well, she just digs around and I actually pull the weeds, but I call it help cause she loosens some of them up for me.

For those that recall the saga - I have managed to get summer school straightened out and fall. Just some paperwork to get in. Summer is all web classes. Both classes sound interesting so it should be a good summer. BSN look out here I come.

I'm planning to rent the biggest loser exercise tape from the tV show to see if I can get me motivated to exercise more consistently. Anyone tried that one out?

Kudos to any losers this week and a big "stick to it" to all.

RobinW 06-06-2007 06:05 PM

....busy day, but Im still ontrack :D

Puncezilla 06-06-2007 07:02 PM

Hi, :wave: I had a nice weekend with my friends, Definately not OP, :tired: up 3lbs this morning so I'm back on induction today. And feelin' a little green.

lilybelle 06-06-2007 07:53 PM

Ladies, when DS woke up today he was hurting so much he couldn't even bend to put his shoes and socks on. I tried to get him in to our family Dr. but the office was closed for vacation. So, I took Shane to the ER. The Dr. said it looked like a fiddleback spider bite. It had a 4" circumference of hot, red skin with lots of swelling and a black necrotic center. He was running a high temp. and feeling sick at his stomach. They put him on 2 different antibiotics and some pain pills, plus gave him a shot of Demerol (which made him throw up). I have to take him back on Friday to have it lanced and drained. Since it is on his right lower abdomen, he now has swelling in the right inguinal canal. My poor kiddo is miserable. The Dr. gave him a note saying that he can't do PT at Army Drill this weekend, but I don't know if the Army will heed this note or not.

Puncezilla 06-07-2007 12:00 AM

Ouch ! Poor guy I hope he feels better soon.

Arkansas Kel 06-07-2007 06:25 AM

Lilly: OH NO, I hope that nasty bite heals fast! I hate that he had to have a true spider bite.

Made it through yesterday OP. Had a lovely (might I brag a little) dinner with DH. I made a roast chicken, candied (Splenda style) Rutabagas, and Bacon green beans (with Onion). We also had a little wine (low carb choice of course). It was so good we ate in the dining room. Must make more roast chicken. Never heard DH brag so much. Of course could have been just the wine talking!

RobinW 06-07-2007 07:13 AM

Very busy day yesterday.....as I had suspected, once I got back into a routine, Id have an easier time wih my eating plan. Thank goodness!! Today was the 7th day, and Im down a total of 9lbs.

Have a great day ladies!

beach bum 06-07-2007 09:27 AM

Leo went for a hair cut,so I have some time to post,without him asking me to get off the computer as he likes to get out and waste time in the house.Men just don't have any patients,always in a hurry.

We going to take a walk along the beach, as theres not mention about rain int the forecast.I 'm going to try to power walk again,and than ride my bike with all those reps. So far the scale hasn't shown any improvement. Its still Idol.

Kel-Good Gal:carrot: losing one pound, Now for the others,you do it. I have been holding steady and I was op. Something has to move soon.No I never tried the:exercise: Biggest Loser Exercising Tapes. Let us know if you like them. I'm sure it wasn't the wine,You make a delicious dinner. Sounds yummy.

Puncezilla-:wave: have a great day.Hope your feeling better.Don't fret you'll lose those pounds again.

Lily-I so sorry:sorry: about your poor DS. Thats the 2 case I heard this week about spider bites. the other lady got bit by a brown recluse.She putting spider traps around her house.So far she found another one caught in the trap. Hope you DS gets better soon,I don't know if the Army will honor that note. Crossing :crossed: fingers.

Robin-You're doing great Congrats :cheers: losing 9 lbs on Day7,maybe AI go back to induction next week. Have to something about this stall.

Have a nice one

lilybelle 06-07-2007 12:47 PM

Thanks ladies, my son is feeling better today with less pain and less stomach upset. I think the antibiotics and pain killers are helping. The center of the bite is forming a big head which is what the Dr. wanted so he can drain it tomorrow. I can now easily distinguish his hip bone again on the right side which yesterday wasn't visible due to the swelling. The circled red area has not gotten any bigger, which is good news. He talked to his sergeant yesterday and was told "no problem" with not doing PT this weekend. He just has to bring the ER papers with him to drill. He was supposed to have a PT test this Saturday. Last time he scored 300 pts. out of 300 possible so they know he's in good shape.

I forgot to weigh before Breakfast this morning but my clothes are looser and tummy looks flatter. So, I feel like I'm doing good and I'm definitely staying OP with both food and exercise. I find that when I get off track, I have a hard time getting myself back OP. I need to heed this warning and just stay OP, it's easier that way.

Robin, WTG on the 9 lbs. that is fantastic. You are doing so well and I'm very happy for you and proud of you.

Puncezilla 06-07-2007 02:05 PM

Way to go Robin!

I was mostly OP yesterday, I had some almond salad for dinner. ( almonds, carrots, baby corn, brocoli, mushrooms, in italian dressing.)SO YUMMIE. So I'll try to do better today. It is hard to get back on track, much easier to just stay OP in the first place. 1lb is gone already and I'm sure the rest will folow.

Here's to getting backon track & staying OP :hat:

RobinW 06-07-2007 04:47 PM

Thanks so much Ladies....I needed that encouragement this afternoon. Its been a bit of a rough day eating wise...trying to keep myself on track. Im doing ok, and have kept myself out of the sugar.

Tonights dinner is going to be bbq'd steel head trout, and a big ole salad :T Hopefully that will hold me over til morning.....Im still hungry in the evenings. :(

beach bum 06-08-2007 09:14 AM

I was working on my food journal this morning and forgot to go on the computer to post you guys. Its late now,and I want to get my walking don't before the crowds come down to the beach. The weekend tourist are going to be here by 11 AM. So I will have a good two hour head start.

Will post later,hope every one is ok and doing fine.

Jugs :) BB

Arkansas Kel 06-08-2007 12:22 PM

Well, slid off a little yesterday. Doing well today though. Back to work tonight, and I'm usually pretty good at OP at work so I'll be ok yet.

Still not exercising consistently, but heck, I've been doing a lot around the house and garden so I think I've gotten in some good exercise this week anyway.

Nothing special going on, except it's pouring rain. Boring can be good.

beach bum 06-08-2007 12:49 PM

We're back from walking,but DH had to turn back,as hes breathing was bad. I managed to do a 2 mile power walk for for 30 minutes. I had my hand weight along with me.

Nothing new,except I changed my W-I day from Friday to Saturday,like I did before.

Have a great day

Puncezilla 06-08-2007 07:00 PM

Well I'm back on track food-wise, need to get moving again with the exercise. I realy need to set some goals for myself to keep me motivated. I'm going to my inlaws 40th aniversary party in August, so I want to calculate a reasonable goal to meet befor then. 11 weeks x2lbs= 22lbs I think if I work realy hard I can be under 180by then. NO more slacking off! So that is my next goal. Hopefully this will help me stick to it. I know people will be taking pictures and I don't want to be to embarassed to be in them.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend :hug:

lilybelle 06-09-2007 12:56 AM

Hi everyone, not much new here. DS is healing up nicely from the spider bite.

My garden is still going great. I planted pumpkin seeds last weekend and was surprised to see they are now sprouted an inch high. My corn has that brown weed on top now, so I'll have corn on the cob before too long. I cooked some fresh peas, squash and green beans tonite with my baked chicken and it was so good.

I had a little run in tonite with my SD's MIL. The woman is crazy and I pretty much told her so. Then my cell phone went dead, so she probably thinks I hung up on her. LOL. She called back and DH told her I'd already went to bed.

I'm gonna go put my food in Fitday, I may have went over a little on my calorie level today, but not too bad I hope.

jaesueray 06-09-2007 06:39 AM

Hey girlies!...ive missed you guys!
I have had computer issues for the last couple weeks and finally just
decided to buy a new one. I love it! flat screen, dvd/cd burner, even a decent set of speakers. so guess what? you guys are stuck with me again....

Ive done pretty good with my woe, ive been sick this week so im gonna wait until monday to weigh myself so my body can get back to normal.

Me and my DD1 are going shopping in a little while. she needs some stuff for her new place. she is getting married next month and recently rented a small duplex for her and her new hubby.

everyone have a great weekend!
Jae

RobinW 06-09-2007 10:06 AM

Fell off a bit last night, had a sub for supper and popcorn while I watched Larry the cable guy. But Im ok with it, Im back to it today :)

beach bum 06-09-2007 01:53 PM

Was going to go down to the beach,but the sun hasn't made up its mind if it wants to come out or not.I decided if the sun is going to take a day off,so am I.

W-I this morning Lost 1-lb.,now I have 3 more for my ticker to read correctly.

Puneziilla- Your goal is do able I think. Even though getting under a specific number is hard. You have 2 months to work on it. I was suppose to lose the 10 lbs I gain in Nov by Aug also and I lost 5 but the other 5 is too stubborn to lose.

Lily- Glad to hear you DS is healing from the bite. Thats wonderful that you live in a warmer climate when I,to have such nice veggies from you garden. My DD[NY] has flowers on her tomato plants but with the weather just put our in now. I went to fit day yesterday and Oh the calculations that I was taking on Calories and carbs are not accurate at all.

Jae-Glad that you got out of the computer woes. I was there for a long them until I bought my mini mac. We have a flat screen also.Congrats on your DD future marriage. Its fun going out with them,it feels like you doing it over again,but she makes the decisions and pays the bills.

Robin-Happy that you just got back on the wagon. and that you're Ok with it.

Have to go,have a nice weekend

lilybelle 06-09-2007 02:42 PM

Hi ladies,

Jae, WTG on the new computer.

BB, WTG on losing the lb.

Robin, WTG on getting back on track.

I just came in from weeding and watering my garden. I only worked about an hr., it is hot here (90's). I plan to work some more late this evening. Everything is growing like gangbusters. I could be mowing the yard again but I'm procrastinating on getting started. LOL. Reading a book and resting seems very tempting.

Today is very quiet, all the kids have gone places and DH is working a 16 hr. shift.

I thought I'd went over on cal's yesterday, but turns out I had 1401 when I logged it in Fitday. Not bad at all. It seemed like I ate a bunch but most of it was fresh veggies. I'm gonna go fix me some lunch now. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Puncezilla 06-09-2007 06:50 PM

Hi ladies, I'm doin' fine today, back down to where I was befor last weekend. I'm going to try and add my next goal to my sig. to remind me every day.

Hi Jay, I thought we lost you , glad your back!

BB, Thanks for the encouragement & Congrats on the loss! I will have to work hard but I think I can reach my new goal by the end of August.

Robin, I checked out your blog, and your shop looks great!

Lily , Your garden sounds awesome! Fresh corn on the cob is one of my favorite things. Fresh veggies are great for filling you up with few calories.

I'm going to put some stakes on the BBQ now, Have a nice day everyone!

Arkansas Kel 06-10-2007 11:13 AM

Hello all. I have a new motto for wt loss. It's especially good when the losses are coming slowly. OK, here goes. Better down than up. Yep, that's it. If I stay at the same wt - at least it didn't go up. If I lost a 1/2 lb great, better down than up. Or maybe what goes up must come down - it simply must. I'll just keep repeating my "willpower willpower willpower" beetlejuice style until it works.

Lost 1 more lb. YEEHOOO. I was shocked. I thought my wishy washy dieting would stall me. It slowed it, but the loss goes on! Only 5 lbs above my last low marker. Almost there - willpower willpower willpower.

LILLY, I am so jealous of your garden! I didn't plant much - tiny little "beginner" garden that grows a little each year. I get overambitious every year then don't quite get it all done, but it grows a little more each year. I got 6 little cherry tomatoes today. 6 - gosh that's 3 for each of us!

Jay, glad to see you. Hang in there with us, we can all go a long way together.

Congrats to all the big losers in our group this week. And the little losers. Personally, I think we're all just a bunch of losers (haha). And we should be!

Keep your stick-to-it-ness up and will check in again soon!

lilybelle 06-10-2007 11:32 AM

I need some willpower dust today. I'm mad at the darn scale. I was so proud of myself for sticking to plan on the weekend. I've been in the 1200-1401 calorie range now for quite some time. Haven't strayed. Eating healthy with mostly fruits, veggies, small quantities of lean meat. Working my butt off in the garden. Using the treadmill. What happens? I weigh this morning and up 2 lbs. So darn frustrating. My belly feels and looks flat, I thought surely I had lost a lb. or two or at least maintained. I got ripped. I'm trying to convince myself that it's just water weight and will go away quickly. I haven't eaten enough to possibly have gained fat. Heck, I'm going to bed hungry to keep from eating. I'm trying not to let this derail me and lead me to eating bad cause I'm Pi@@ed. Somebody slap me back to reality and tell me that it is normal for wt. to fluctuate a couple of lbs. cause I need to hear it. Coming from myself it sounds like a cop out! Sorry for the rant.

Kel, I haven't gotten any cherry tomatoes yet, I planted mine late but they do have flower buds on them now, so I should be getting some soon. My big tomatoes are doing great though. I have some cute little jalapenos hanging on my plants now. I found that I love the fresh green beans so much that I planted a bunch more of them last week. They are now a couple inches high. (they grow really good in hot weather and growing much faster this time than when I planted the ones in the late spring). My bell peppers, okra, corn, pumpkins, watermelon, cucumbers, cantaloupes will all be ready to eat later. I don't know what I'll do with the pumpkins, LOL, just couldn't resist planting them. I will need recipes for fresh pumpkin use.

Next yr. I want my garden about twice as big as it is this year. I find that I really love working in it. Plus love the fresh food. This will mean a lot of work for me and DH as the spot that we will expand in has some huge rocks that are mostly buried that will have to be removed.

jaesueray 06-10-2007 01:22 PM

Good afternoon ladies!

RobinW - thats a girl!, just get back on and keep on keepin' on. its the only way to be successful.

beachbum - sometimes a day off is just the ticket! enjoy!

lillybelle - my garden is growing like crazy too! it finally rained some this weekend and it seems like overnight i have bell peppers, squash and tomatoes..gotta love fresh veggies:carrot:

punce - steaks on the grill sound so yummy...hope you have a great day!

Akel - congrats on the pound, and its true, better down!

Did my groc shopping before the temp hits the 90s today...got some chicken thighs for 78cents a pound, i cooked a huge pack of those with some dry rub. i cooked okra and oven roasted green beans. all done cooking for now.
Im gonna surf a little more and maybe take a nap, looovvveee sundays;)

have a good day!!!
Jae

RobinW 06-10-2007 02:27 PM

Thanks Puncezilla!! Its been long haul, but its been worth it :) Did you go back far enough to see the before pictures?

Im struggling with the program, Im not wanting to stay on induction. I think Im ready for ww points, w/low carb choices. Im drooling at the thought of cottage cheese w/peaches and cinnamon for lunches :lol: whodathunkit?!?!! I think once my lc quiche is done, I'll switch over.

Puncezilla 06-10-2007 02:29 PM

Good afternoon,

Ignore the scale Lily you couldn't posibly have gained on that few calories I'm sure its just normal fluctuations. You are making me drool with all the veggie talk, I had to put fresh green beans on my shopping list. Now I'm wishing I had put in a garden. Maybee It's not to late for green beans.

Yay for all the losers!