Old 06-07-2007, 06:25 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 247.6/236.0/135

Height: 5 ft 3 inches

Lilly: OH NO, I hope that nasty bite heals fast! I hate that he had to have a true spider bite.

Made it through yesterday OP. Had a lovely (might I brag a little) dinner with DH. I made a roast chicken, candied (Splenda style) Rutabagas, and Bacon green beans (with Onion). We also had a little wine (low carb choice of course). It was so good we ate in the dining room. Must make more roast chicken. Never heard DH brag so much. Of course could have been just the wine talking!
Arkansas Kel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 07:13 AM   #17  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning

Very busy day yesterday.....as I had suspected, once I got back into a routine, Id have an easier time wih my eating plan. Thank goodness!! Today was the 7th day, and Im down a total of 9lbs.

Have a great day ladies!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 09:27 AM   #18  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Leo went for a hair cut,so I have some time to post,without him asking me to get off the computer as he likes to get out and waste time in the house.Men just don't have any patients,always in a hurry.

We going to take a walk along the beach, as theres not mention about rain int the forecast.I 'm going to try to power walk again,and than ride my bike with all those reps. So far the scale hasn't shown any improvement. Its still Idol.

Kel-Good Gal losing one pound, Now for the others,you do it. I have been holding steady and I was op. Something has to move soon.No I never tried the Biggest Loser Exercising Tapes. Let us know if you like them. I'm sure it wasn't the wine,You make a delicious dinner. Sounds yummy.

Puncezilla- have a great day.Hope your feeling better.Don't fret you'll lose those pounds again.

Lily-I so sorry about your poor DS. Thats the 2 case I heard this week about spider bites. the other lady got bit by a brown recluse.She putting spider traps around her house.So far she found another one caught in the trap. Hope you DS gets better soon,I don't know if the Army will honor that note. Crossing fingers.

Robin-You're doing great Congrats losing 9 lbs on Day7,maybe AI go back to induction next week. Have to something about this stall.

Have a nice one

Hugs BB
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 12:47 PM   #19  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Thanks ladies, my son is feeling better today with less pain and less stomach upset. I think the antibiotics and pain killers are helping. The center of the bite is forming a big head which is what the Dr. wanted so he can drain it tomorrow. I can now easily distinguish his hip bone again on the right side which yesterday wasn't visible due to the swelling. The circled red area has not gotten any bigger, which is good news. He talked to his sergeant yesterday and was told "no problem" with not doing PT this weekend. He just has to bring the ER papers with him to drill. He was supposed to have a PT test this Saturday. Last time he scored 300 pts. out of 300 possible so they know he's in good shape.

I forgot to weigh before Breakfast this morning but my clothes are looser and tummy looks flatter. So, I feel like I'm doing good and I'm definitely staying OP with both food and exercise. I find that when I get off track, I have a hard time getting myself back OP. I need to heed this warning and just stay OP, it's easier that way.

Robin, WTG on the 9 lbs. that is fantastic. You are doing so well and I'm very happy for you and proud of you.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 02:05 PM   #20  
Hello Friend

S/C/G: 230/205/140

Height: 5'7"

Way to go Robin!

I was mostly OP yesterday, I had some almond salad for dinner. ( almonds, carrots, baby corn, brocoli, mushrooms, in italian dressing.)SO YUMMIE. So I'll try to do better today. It is hard to get back on track, much easier to just stay OP in the first place. 1lb is gone already and I'm sure the rest will folow.

Here's to getting backon track & staying OP
Puncezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 04:47 PM   #21  
Lovin' Life

Thanks so much Ladies....I needed that encouragement this afternoon. Its been a bit of a rough day eating wise...trying to keep myself on track. Im doing ok, and have kept myself out of the sugar.

Tonights dinner is going to be bbq'd steel head trout, and a big ole salad Hopefully that will hold me over til morning.....Im still hungry in the evenings.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:14 AM   #22  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

I was working on my food journal this morning and forgot to go on the computer to post you guys. Its late now,and I want to get my walking don't before the crowds come down to the beach. The weekend tourist are going to be here by 11 AM. So I will have a good two hour head start.

Will post later,hope every one is ok and doing fine.

Jugs BB
Old 06-08-2007, 12:22 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 247.6/236.0/135

Height: 5 ft 3 inches

Well, slid off a little yesterday. Doing well today though. Back to work tonight, and I'm usually pretty good at OP at work so I'll be ok yet.

Still not exercising consistently, but heck, I've been doing a lot around the house and garden so I think I've gotten in some good exercise this week anyway.

Nothing special going on, except it's pouring rain. Boring can be good.

Last edited by Arkansas Kel; 06-08-2007 at 12:23 PM. Reason: forgot minor thing
Arkansas Kel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:49 PM   #24  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

We're back from walking,but DH had to turn back,as hes breathing was bad. I managed to do a 2 mile power walk for for 30 minutes. I had my hand weight along with me.

Nothing new,except I changed my W-I day from Friday to Saturday,like I did before.

Have a great day

Hugs BB
Old 06-08-2007, 07:00 PM   #25  
Hello Friend

S/C/G: 230/205/140

Height: 5'7"

Well I'm back on track food-wise, need to get moving again with the exercise. I realy need to set some goals for myself to keep me motivated. I'm going to my inlaws 40th aniversary party in August, so I want to calculate a reasonable goal to meet befor then. 11 weeks x2lbs= 22lbs I think if I work realy hard I can be under 180by then. NO more slacking off! So that is my next goal. Hopefully this will help me stick to it. I know people will be taking pictures and I don't want to be to embarassed to be in them.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend
Puncezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 12:56 AM   #26  
lilybelle

Hi everyone, not much new here. DS is healing up nicely from the spider bite.

My garden is still going great. I planted pumpkin seeds last weekend and was surprised to see they are now sprouted an inch high. My corn has that brown weed on top now, so I'll have corn on the cob before too long. I cooked some fresh peas, squash and green beans tonite with my baked chicken and it was so good.

I had a little run in tonite with my SD's MIL. The woman is crazy and I pretty much told her so. Then my cell phone went dead, so she probably thinks I hung up on her. LOL. She called back and DH told her I'd already went to bed.

I'm gonna go put my food in Fitday, I may have went over a little on my calorie level today, but not too bad I hope.
Old 06-09-2007, 06:39 AM   #27  
Still Fighting

S/C/G: 284/281/270

Hey girlies!...ive missed you guys!
I have had computer issues for the last couple weeks and finally just
decided to buy a new one. I love it! flat screen, dvd/cd burner, even a decent set of speakers. so guess what? you guys are stuck with me again....

Ive done pretty good with my woe, ive been sick this week so im gonna wait until monday to weigh myself so my body can get back to normal.

Me and my DD1 are going shopping in a little while. she needs some stuff for her new place. she is getting married next month and recently rented a small duplex for her and her new hubby.

everyone have a great weekend!
Jae
jaesueray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 10:06 AM   #28  
Lovin' Life

Fell off a bit last night, had a sub for supper and popcorn while I watched Larry the cable guy. But Im ok with it, Im back to it today
Old 06-09-2007, 01:53 PM   #29  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Was going to go down to the beach,but the sun hasn't made up its mind if it wants to come out or not.I decided if the sun is going to take a day off,so am I.

W-I this morning Lost 1-lb.,now I have 3 more for my ticker to read correctly.

Puneziilla- Your goal is do able I think. Even though getting under a specific number is hard. You have 2 months to work on it. I was suppose to lose the 10 lbs I gain in Nov by Aug also and I lost 5 but the other 5 is too stubborn to lose.

Lily- Glad to hear you DS is healing from the bite. Thats wonderful that you live in a warmer climate when I,to have such nice veggies from you garden. My DD[NY] has flowers on her tomato plants but with the weather just put our in now. I went to fit day yesterday and Oh the calculations that I was taking on Calories and carbs are not accurate at all.

Jae-Glad that you got out of the computer woes. I was there for a long them until I bought my mini mac. We have a flat screen also.Congrats on your DD future marriage. Its fun going out with them,it feels like you doing it over again,but she makes the decisions and pays the bills.

Robin-Happy that you just got back on the wagon. and that you're Ok with it.

Have to go,have a nice weekend

Hugs BB
Old 06-09-2007, 02:42 PM   #30  
lilybelle

Hi ladies,

Jae, WTG on the new computer.

BB, WTG on losing the lb.

Robin, WTG on getting back on track.

I just came in from weeding and watering my garden. I only worked about an hr., it is hot here (90's). I plan to work some more late this evening. Everything is growing like gangbusters. I could be mowing the yard again but I'm procrastinating on getting started. LOL. Reading a book and resting seems very tempting.

Today is very quiet, all the kids have gone places and DH is working a 16 hr. shift.

I thought I'd went over on cal's yesterday, but turns out I had 1401 when I logged it in Fitday. Not bad at all. It seemed like I ate a bunch but most of it was fresh veggies. I'm gonna go fix me some lunch now. Hope everyone has a great weekend.