Old 11-06-2007, 12:58 PM   #166  
Hello Friend

S/C/G: 230/205/140

Height: 5'7"

Morning, FIT, Laura,

I have seen some of those Cake challenges, but not the one the one with the sockmonkey cake, that would be cool.

Hope you had a good trip Laura, and can get right back OP.

I'm still mostly op, went a little overboard yesterday with the Peanut butter, I just can't seem to leave it alone. I'v been bouncing around 193-194 can't seem to actualy lose anything. Haven't been on the treadmill much either, there's always so much to do, I guess I need to prioritize better. Christmass always sneeks up on me and I have to many projects I want to get done.

Have a great day!
Puncezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:17 PM   #167  
Mrs. Determined

S/C/G: 243/ /150

Hi Punce and Laura!

I can relate to you Punce, I haven't gotten on the elliptical since last week. I was getting crampy all last weekend and I didn't feel like dealing with it.

Hopefully this week I'll get into the swing again. I'm still on plan! It was funny I keep going in between 207 and 205. Yesterday I was at 206 and today I weighed in at 205. I just want to get past the 200 mark.
I'm sure as soon as my body adjusts to the weight it's at, I'll start losing again.

Oh today I got me from Starbucks and cold decaffe latte with sf caramel and heavy cream. I'm not sure how many carbs it had, but it was really good!

Well, I hope you all have a great day today!

Diana
FitinTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:45 PM   #168  
Hello Friend

I mannaged to get all my water in yesterday and my exercise. I started using fitday again and my carbs were around 14gr total for yesterday, I don't think I'm getting as many veggies as I should. Still not losing, but hanging in there waiting for a woosh.

Hope your having a great day!
Old 11-07-2007, 03:33 PM   #169  
Mrs. Determined

Hi Laura, Hi Punce!

Good job Punce on staying on plan doing what you need to do. You'll see a whoosh soon just doing what you're doing.

I've been eating alot, good stuff, but alot.

I've have been eating alot of vegetables now, I mean lots and a little more protein. And I find that I'm getting fuller and I don't crave food like I used to. Monday I weighed at 207, Tuesday at 205, and today at 204.9. I have been at 205 already, but I kept going back and forth between 207 and 205.

I hope I found the food combo that will get me to start losing again.

Hi Laura,
How are you doing there Girlie! Hope that your doing good, and that everything is working out for ya!
Keep in touch!!!

Have a great day Ladies!

Diana
Old 11-12-2007, 07:07 PM   #170  

I'd love to have some buddies as I restarted about two weeks ago.

Hello, all!
msister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 01:20 PM   #171  
Hello Friend

Hi msister, welcome! How's it going so far!

I finaly started losing again! cut out all the Peanut butter and chocolate, and increased my veggies and I'm down 4 lbs from last week!

I hope your doing well FIT and Laura. I've been trying to spend less time on the computer and more time actualy getting things done , but I'm still here with ya' everyday.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:43 PM   #172  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puncezilla View Post
Hi msister, welcome! How's it going so far!
It's going pretty good so far, thanks!

I don't feel that motivated today but everyone's posts have been an inspiration.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:59 PM   #173  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Hello everyone! Yeah, I'm still here. Busy at work since we're coming up on year end, so I haven't had time topost.

Welcome msister! Motivation is something we ALL work on (daily, sometimes!)

I've been doing ok - not quite OP, but still ok. Lots of things (good things) going on in my personal life, and once everything comes together, you are all in for a BIG post! Probably one more month to get everything in place.

I'll try to be more faithful to the posting in the meantime.

Love all you guys, and hope everyone is doing good things for themselves.
Laura G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:13 PM   #174  
Hello Friend

YAY Laura, good to hear from you! can't wait to read your long post when you have the time. I'm glad things are going well for you.

I'm doing good today and feeling good too. so close to my goal of 189. I made chilly and cookies for DH yesterday and resisted the temptation, Just had one small taste of the chilli.

Hi msister, Hows your week going?
Old 11-14-2007, 04:24 PM   #175  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puncezilla View Post
Hi msister, Hows your week going?
Not too bad so far.

The problem I have right now is boredom. I try to keep my low carb choices pretty simple because I also have to cook for a family and it's hard having to cook two separate meals, so I'm kind of getting bored with grilled or roasted meats and egg or tuna salad. I also think maybe the tuna and egg salad might tend to stall me a bit due to the mayo, but I'm not sure about that. When I did Atkins before I didn't use the salads with mayo and I seemed to have lost better. One thing that I think I should cut out is the coffee with the heavy cream and Splenda that I like too much, but it helps me feel satisfied. I guess I should add a bit more variety even if it goes over 20 carbs per day just so I don't get bored. I've lost about 10 to 12 pounds in about a month but I only really cracked down about two weeks ago. Well, sort of cracked down

You sound like you're doing great, Puncezilla! And thanks to everyone as you've all been very welcoming. It's always been difficult for me to jump in to a group, but you folks sure are nice!
Old 11-14-2007, 05:21 PM   #176  
Hello Friend

Yes boredom can be a problem sometimes but mostly I like what I eat. I try to buy as many kinds of meat as I can and then just eat leftovers most days for brunch. I do use mayo, but not everyday. I usualy only eat two meals and a snack or two and sometimes desert (sf jello/whipcream w/splenda) I think eating more often would be better but I can't seem to get into the habit right now. I drink coffee with heavy cream too, and it hasn't stalled me, I just try to only have one cup.
10 to 12 lbs in a month is good. I usualy average 2 lbs a week when 100%On plan.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:57 PM   #177  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Thanks Punce! Way to go on being so close to mini goal! BTW, love the new avatar! Can you help me? I lost the Weed post - where is the new week?

Msister - boredom, hmm, I think I just posted about that not too long ago! It is so easy to get bored on atkins! I started buying the prepackaged lunch meats from carl buddig - they are about 55 g, and about 110 cal - very easy to grab on the go as a snack. I would be lost without my mayo - but only for tuna salad, which I have about once a week. I try to cook up a big roast or something, and eat it throughout the week, but maybe that wouldn't work for you since you have to cook for a family (no leftovers?...) I know I eat too much cheese, but I can't eat eggs or shellfish, so I'm pretty limited. I like my coffee too, I have a jumbo mug at work, and I put Splenda in it. I limit myself to one jumbo mug a day.

I would just try to experiment with spices - make the same old boring chicken taste like greek, or indian, or chinese... you get the idea. Hope this helps.

And congrats on the 12lbs - what a great accomplishment!

Hey Diana - did you and Punce decide to change avatars at the same time, and not tell me so I could keep up? How are you doing girl? Hope everything is wonderful in your world.

Love you guys - let's keep steaming ahead!
Laura G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:25 PM   #178  
Mrs. Determined

Default Sally Brown is the coolest! LOL

Hi Laura! Hi Punce, Hi msister!

I'm doing good, can't wait for TOM to leave! Ugh! LOL!!

I'm still on plan, but since TOM came around I've been eating the gross yucky chocolate Atkins bars. They are good, but not good for me!! I've just been craving chocolate and that is the first thing I think of.

I'm glad to hear things are going good for you! Well I see you're not upset about anything so that is good!

I am determined to have a great weekend and to stay on plan! How about you?
The weather will be beautiful and I'm in the mood to clean my house. Did I just say that! LOL!!

Anyway, have a wonderful Friday and enjoy it!!!

Love ya,
Diana
Old 11-17-2007, 01:07 PM   #179  
Hello Friend

Quote:
I'm in the mood to clean my house
are you feeling OK? I wish this mood would strike me once in a while.

I'm still on track and feeling good.
Have a great weekend.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:33 PM   #180  
Hello Friend

Quote:
Anyone looking for a hubby for a daily check in
Now that would be an interesting thread!