Starting Again

• Hello. This is my first time on here. I have done atkins before and lost a lot of weight. Since July of last year I have gained about 25 lbs. Basically everything I had lost. Just trying to get back in the groove of things. Wish me luck.......
  • I wish you tons and tons of luck. I "restarted" Atkins on Monday. 3rd day on Induction. Are you going back w/that or are you going to try something else?
  • Hi peaches, you have come to the right place. This site is great for motivation and I find posting and reading here realy help me stay on track . I hope you will join us in the weekly chat. A bunch of us have just started or re started induction this week so please join us, the more the merrier.
    Good luck to you,
    Jolene
  • the both of you!

Atkins is a great, healthy program that works!!

You CAN do this!!

All the best to you!!

Kim
  • hiya peaches
  • Thanks Everyone. I know it works and it seems to be the only diet that works for me. I just need to stick to it. My reasons for coming here is for the motivation. I have been trying to get back into this since July and keep failing. Hopefully this will help keep me on track. Good Luck to all of you. We can do it!
  • Good luck to you! Just remember, you have the power to make the changes you want. If you fall, you just pick yourself back up and try again. I have fallen MANY times!

But each time I have fallen I got up stronger, smarter and more motivated. I'm sure you can too!
  • Hi Peaches! Good luck
  • Hello Peaches, I have just restarted myself too. I am doing this all by memory because my atkins books are back in the states. Wishing you success, wish me success too.