Old 03-15-2007, 09:37 PM   #16  
Hello Friend

S/C/G: 230/205/140

Height: 5'7"

Brenda, I hope your wrist is better soon. The mall was awful, I don't usualy walk there either. I find it noisy and tiring. But I did get a new sweater.

Lilly, have a great time camping. It sounds like you are well equipped. Do you take a boat with you? I love being on the water.

I had a bad day yesterday so I didn't do any exercize. I probably would have felt better if I had. My carbs have been around 30-35 this week, and the scale seems to be going back and forth between 214 and 213 ( to many peanuts) so I'm going to try cutting them back again. Also I'm having a real hard time drinking all my water. I did go on the treadmill 55min today, trying to make up a little for yesterday.
Puncezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 09:58 AM   #17  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Computer is very SLOW. Hopefully it won't go down. Snowing here but its going to turn to rain with a nor'easter behing it. Have to go out to the Senior Center to practice for our nursing home concerts. We'll problaby have a St.Patricks Day Party at the Center also.

Well I got on the scale [maintained] for the second week,can't more my ticker down.Can't believe it hasn't moved down.Wheres my Whoooooooosh!!!

Have to get off, something happened to the computer.It came up again.

Lily-Now that I maintained again for the second wk, I have to lower my carbs to the low 30's[30=32] instead of [30-38] I think I'm having too much of a play with that range.Have agreat and restful camping trip.

Brenda-Sorry about your wrist pain,I was there the other day,but as fast as it came,it disappeared too.

Puncezilla-We're in the same carb range[30-35] but as I told Lily I'm going down to the low 30's and see what happens at next weeks W-I. I found that in Feb I lost 3lbs when I didn't exercise,and this monthwith exercise I'm maintaining. Whats the story to that??????????

Hugs BB

Last edited by beach bum; 03-16-2007 at 10:14 AM.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 01:14 PM   #18  
Hello Friend

S/C/G: 230/205/140

Height: 5'7"

BB, I'm also exercising more this month, and not losing. I'm going to try to go back to 20-25carbs for a week , then increase more slowly next time.
Puncezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:02 PM   #19  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Puncezilla, we are taking our friend's boat. We used to have a boat and sold it. Now, we want to buy a new boat, and are saving for it. I love to fish and just love being at the lake. So, I'm excited to leave for our trip.

I just finished filling out my son's 17 page Security Clearance Form for his Army unit. What a total PITA that was. I even had to call my EX. (his dad ) for info. on him, his new wife and his other kids. Oh, what joy. I'm just glad I'm finished with it all.

My eating has been way off program yesterday and so far today. Better hit the treadmill and try to minimize the damage.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 12:43 PM   #20  
Baby Steps

I've heard if you add exercise that sometimes you don't lose weight because you're building muscle. And keep waiting for the "Whoosh" as it'll come when you least expect it.

Wrist is still bothering me. THinking I need something for here at the computer to support them.

Got my belly button pierced. Wasn't thinking...I need pants that go BELOW the BellyButton. Not a pretty sight! Well, nobody's gonna see it anyway, just gotta wait for it to heal, for me to lose weight to get back into my other pants...and then all will be well. Hope you all have a great weekend!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:42 PM   #21  
lilybelle

Brenda, WTG on the belly button piercing. I've wanted one, but my tummy is so scarred from all the surgeries, that I hide it at all costs. My belly button already feels funky because of all the mesh that has been put in it, I can feel stringy material through the skin. Now, how gross is that? LOL.

Tomorrow afternoon starts camping Day 1. Yippee. My DD is going to spend a week with her friend instead of the 2 of them camping with us. So, total alone time for me and DH for a week. I wonder if we'll get on each others nerves? LOL. Probably.

As far eating, it hasn't been great these last several days, and that is a big understatement. I need to get back on plan and stay there.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:33 PM   #22  
Baby Steps

Lily: Hope you have a great time camping!

Well, the wrist is still achy. The belly button is bruised (caught it on my pants button. That'll teach me to try and wear my normal pants right now. lol). And my eating is terrible. So tomorrow I've GOT to get back at it or I'll start feeling worse than I do now (just feel bloated and gassy). DEFINITELY need to get with the program here!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 12:06 AM   #23  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

how cool! (except for the sore wrist) But the belly button ring is pretty cool
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 08:06 AM   #24  
lilybelle

We didn't get to leave yet. DH had to work an accident yesterday evening (state trooper). So, we decided to wait and leave this morning, were afraid the camp grounds would be locked after 10PM and we'd be stuck out in the dark. I'm waiting on him to wake up so we can load dogs and get gone. It's supposed to be rainy, but it will still beat sitting at home.

My son had Army Drill this past weekend. His Army Reserve Unit is scheduled to Deploy to Iraq in August. I am trying to keep my sanity and not worry constantly about this for the next several months. We learned yesterday that his unit was supposed to have deployed back in February and when the Democrats took over, the schedule was changed.