3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Carb Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters-117/)
-   -   How many pounds did you all lose during induction? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/carb-counters/105322-how-many-pounds-did-you-all-lose-during-induction.html)

Hillarie 02-22-2007 04:03 PM

How many pounds did you all lose during induction?

Hey everyone. Can you all tell me if you wouldn't mind how many pounds you lost during your first 2 weeks on induction? Or just give me some idea of how many pounds can be lost in say 4 months? I have a wedding July 7th and I would absolutely kill to be below 150 by then. Is that possible? Please help?

lilybelle 02-22-2007 04:54 PM

Hillarie, I lost 16 lbs. the first 2 weeks, then 2 lbs. a week most weeks thereafter. Anything is possible and even if you are a little shy of the goal, you'll still be a lot closer to your end goal by July. Good luck and best wishes for a successful weightloss journey.

RobinW 02-22-2007 08:18 PM

which time? :lol3: :rofl: alright, well seriously I averaged 10lbs the first week and any where between 4 and 8 the 2nd week.

After this....I was loosing between 7 and 10lbs a month. (sometimes more)

lady_adnerb 02-23-2007 09:13 AM

Hillarie: I lost about 7 pounds the first 2 weeks and would average about 1-2 pounds after that. This time? I can't seem to stay on the wagon enough to get start burning fat. Everyone's different so you could lose more/less than us. All you can do is try :) Good luck :)

filly00 02-27-2007 05:13 PM

i'm at 9.6 lbs and this is my 7th day.....i wish it could keep this pace up!

wickedgrl_76 03-13-2007 04:47 PM

Wow ladies you've all lost so much weight. Congrats! Last year I lost 30lbs on Nutrisystem & maintained it off until a few months ago. I gained back a few pounds which I want to lose, but I don't want to do Nutrisystem again. I get bored very easily so I was going to try Atkins (again). I tried it a few years ago & lost some weight but I started getting headaches so I stopped. I'm just so bored with all the weight loss junk. So I'm going to start Atkins induction on Monday. I have a wedding on April 22nd, which I'm in, so I need to look fabulous. If Atkins works, I'm hoping to be 15lbs lighter come wedding time. Wish me luck.

gagirl 03-13-2007 05:31 PM

are most of you doing atkins? i'm trying to learn about atkins.

JerseyGyrl 03-13-2007 06:01 PM

What would you like to know about Atkins gagirl?

Puncezilla 03-13-2007 07:49 PM

I'v gone down 15 lbs since Jan 28.

want2Bme 03-14-2007 09:27 AM

I've been on induction now for 3 days and so far have lost 4 lbs. When I logged in today I had to go back to my introduction post to double check when I had started. I'm frankly in a bit of shock. I know the initial is water loss but I've never even lost that amount on anything else.

Anyone else had this experience :o ?