Sandra's Measurements

• Ok so I figured I would put my measurements up so I that I could see my success in inches too, not just pounds. Not your normal everyday measurements, but it is the spots that i want to know are shrinking. I will do this every Monday to measure my success.

Begining Measurements

Weight: 240
    Upper Arm: 18
    Lower Arm: 12
    Breasts: 47
    U. Tummy: 44
    Waist: 42
    L. Tummy: 21
    Hips/Butt: 52 1/2
    Upper Thigh: 30
    Calve: 17 1/2
    Ribs: 41 1/2
  • Sandra...your L.Tummy weight doesnt look right compared to the rest. Typo maybe?

I took a bunch of measurements tonight, I then totalled them.

Because I love seeing the "total" number of inches go down. Sometimes when you take your measurements, it seems like you havent lost all that much, but little bits here and there, equal many full inches all over. I love it.

I'll join you if you like....reporting every monday. Im at a total of 399.75 inches.
  • well on my L Tummy i dont measure all the way around my body. It is hard to explain, but that is why it looks weird. yeah i am re-doing my measurements tomorrow as i have fell off the bandwagon, but now i am back on. So here is to Monday.
  • Ok so my measurements were the same as last week. i expected that since i didnt follow the plan, so we will see next week.