Calories on hold

• Hello all..

I am still in a lurk mode.. I have to put calories on hold for awhile..Got the stomach flu this week Lost 10 Lbs, that am now at 400..but I know once I start eat solid foods again, the weight will creep back on.

So, I will be making a fresh start on counting calories once my stomach heals. Now, am eating soups, crackers ,tea...and oh so weak,,ugh.

Will keep in touch.. Have a good one..
  • Feel better soon, Liliann! Hard to concentrate when you feel so bad. That flu went around here a few weeks ago and knocked almost everyone flat on their butts. Get some rest and soon you be feeling chipper again!

And y'know, maybe the weight won't creep back... maybe you'll just slow down to a more sustainable rate again.
  • Hang in there Liliann, just got lots of rest and *really* don't feel obligated to work on your diet OR life's many other responsibilities. Maybe when you are feeling better if you don't mind sticking to soup a little longer it will help? If you keep lots of good for you liquids in your body it might ease your post-recovery *and* help you maintain a little. Your hunger is probably nothing now, no need to get it up to full speed that fast. Feel better though, we hope to see you around when you can bear to stare at your PC for a few hours
  • Oooh.. I'm sorry you've been so sick! The flu is NOT fun. I hope you feel better soon.

Kimberly
  • Hope you feel better soon, Liliann and there's absolutely no rush to getting back to normal. Let your body take it's own pace so you stay well!
  • Thank you all for your well wishes..
  • Feel better soon!