Old 10-24-2005, 10:55 PM   #1  

Default My Food Diary; Need Suggestions & Input

My name is Mesha. I am 22 years old, 5'5 and weigh about 240 pounds. Most of my weight is in my face, hips, but mainly my breast. 40DD. I have never been small and think now is the time to try it out. I was this size before and lost weight by doing a combination of fad diets. The only reason it stayed off for a whil is because I exercised so much. Right now I am in an 18/20, which is my highest. I am usually a 16. I didnt even know that I had gained all that weight until I saw my before pictures. I can still wear the same clothes because like I said my weight is mainly in my breast and hips. My stomach and legs are relatively small. Anyway, first i wanna say thank you for all of your posts because it really helped me. I am on my third day of counting calories and it has really been going awesome. I would love some input, suggestions, and comments on how I am doing. Success stories are also very motivating.

10/22/2005
Breakfast: grits,parkay butter flavor spray, turkey bacon, skim milk
Lunch: turkey sandwich, apple
Snack: banana
Dinner: Smart Ones (baked ziti)this is absolutely amazing), parmesean cheese,
2 serv. corn
Dessert: real fruit bar (no sugar)
Activity: 100 sit ups, Tae Bo
Total: 1250 calories 24 fat 21g.fiber

10/23/2005
Breakfast: grits, parkay butter flavor spray, 1 egg, skim milk
Snack: Yoplait Light yogurt
Lunch: turkey sandwich
Snack: apple
Dinner: chicken wings, barbecue sauce, 2 serv. fresh baby carrots
Activity: None (it is my sabbath)
Total: 1213 calories 39.3 fat 12g.fiber

10/24/2005 (Today)
Breakfast: grits, 2 slices of turkey bacon, 1 egg
Lunch: turkey sandwich, apple
Snack: baby carrots
Dinner: grilled chicken wings, barbecue sauce,baked potatoe with country crock, 2 serv. green beans, skim milk
Dessert: real fruit juice bar
Activity: Pilates, Tae bo
Total: 1305 calories 45.3 fat 15g fiber

I also drink a naturally tea everyday that speeds up metabloism and aids in weight loss. It tastes good I drink the peach and orange. But dont drink if you cant get to the bathroom!!!
girl4christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 10:39 PM   #2  

looks good, make sure you increase your water intake thats about all I can add well okay I am a cottage cheese freak but I realize that doesn't work for every one. It is a great source of protein. if you like it I usually have half a cup with a little pineapple.
I wish you the best on this journey you can win this thing do it the correct way. Learn to eat well and exercise. No gimmicks, no quick fixes. If you get stuck winning by losing by Jillian Michaels is a great book ( it is a no nonsense lifestyle change approach) you can be the role model for others
flipafart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 11:44 PM   #3  

Thanx flipapart!!I do manage to drink at least 100 ounces of water daily. I do not particularly like cottage cheese. I have tried it and i just didnt like the texture.

So I'm almost done with my full week of my "lifestyle change". And it is going easier than I thought. I manage to fit in Taebo, Walk away the pounds and jog, and strength training everyday. I do not weigh myself because I personally do not believe in it. People's weight fluctuates day by day and also muscle weighs a lot more than fat. But believe it or not I already see an extreme difference in the way my clothes fit.

Last edited by girl4christ; 10-27-2005 at 11:46 PM. Reason: spelling
girl4christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 07:56 PM   #4  
Doing it all over again..

S/C/G: 283/283/180

Height: 5'4

Your menu looks great, but I would vary your breakfast before you get burned out on it. One of my biggest faults when I'm losing weight is getting set on one menu and then I get burned out and go off plan. Do you like cream of wheat? That might be a good alt to grits. Or oatmeal.

I think it's great you don't weigh- it's not really the best indicator. I'm hooked on it, so I can't help it!

Good lucj!
mandy71480 is offline   Reply With Quote