Old 03-06-2018, 07:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/270/130

Height: 5'3"

Default Anyone Use MFP??

If anyone is looking for myfitnesspal friends, drop your username below. Let's keep each other motivated

Feel free to add me: amandakp133
Amanda133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 06:37 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 255/225/135

Height: 5'2

Hi Amanda! It's been a while since I have been on MFP. I will look it up and add you. I am feeling like I need some serious motivation. Went to see my doctor today and she weighed me ...BARF. I have got to get in CONTROL. The upside is that all of my blood work labs came back normal. I was a little aggravated though, there was a couple of posters up in her office that basically said if you are a smoker or trying to quit alcohol, there are several no cost services available to you. All you have to do is call. But for weight loss? $250 for a class on eating right. I should be happy for that those that need help can get it, but I'm not. #sorrynotsorry

Sorry for hijacking your thread. I will totally add you once I figure out my login. There used to be a gal here that was very active with MFP, but I don't see posts from her anymore.

signed, grumpy Debbi
HappyinBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 06:04 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 341/298/175

Height: 5'6

My username is roetheshy on MyFitnessPal
Gezebelle is offline   Reply With Quote