• B capuccino shake 150
    L BBQ chips 120
    L salad with HB egg, evoo, 0-cal Italian dsg 167
    S mango ice cream 150
    D grilled chicken breast, zoodles & marinara 377
    S Store bought steamed vegs, 5 oz rotisserie chicken, whoops! 350

cal 1206 net carbs 35
    steps 6000 / miles 2.25
  • Not sure what happened yesterday with evening food. it had something to do with grocery shopping in the evening.

B capuccino shake 160
    L salad, HB egg, evoo, 0-cal Italian dsg 167
    L chicken noodle soup 100
    D grilled chicken breast, broccoli 357
    S BBQ soy nuts 147
    S egg white omelet with cabbage 116

cals 1047 net carbs 36 steps 5525/miles 2.1
  • Plan for the day is about the same as yesterday.

B Capuccino shake & coconut milk in coffee 169
    L salad with HB egg, evoo, WF Italian vinaigrette 167
    L BBQ soy chips 240
    D grilled chicken with cabbage steak 364
    S mango ice cream, cabbage steak

calories 1047 net carbs 38 steps 5173 miles 2.2
  • Busy weekend that will disrupt my usual plan. On one hand, I can't shed this gain fast enough. On the other, I am committed to a long term goal of making good choices in whatever situation I find myself. This weekend is an experiment...loosening the rigid diet but staying within bounds; having a bit more carbs to prevent dry eye & sleep disruption, keep it interesting.
    B coffee, a little shake; egg scramble w veggies & 3 potato wedges 450
    L salad, tofu, evoo 120
  • Hey Beautiful!!
    Howdy - I'm touching base and waving HI!!

Life has been very ... hmmm what's the word?
    Well, simply put - a lot of loss.
    And, like you stated in June (I think) I'm eating my stress.

BUT!! Tomorrow's another day! And, no one is going to wave a magic wand and "poof" I'll be 175.

I hope to jump back on the band wagon. I see Chunkalunkah stopped by.
    I hope you are well --- HUGS!!
    More soon I hope!
    G
  • Hi & welcome back BW Hope you are off to a good start--sometimes it takes a lot of tries to get in back in the swing.
    Monday
    I had a fabulous day yesterday & feel renewed & refreshed. I ate delicious food. Now I am ready to hit it again.
    B coffee with lightener 65
    L salad, HB egg, evoo, Italian Vinaigrette, Broccoli Cheese soup 282
    D grilled chicken breast, steamed broccoli 321
    S tofu, soy nuts, cabbage steak, picked at some store-bought rotisserie chicken, 431 whoops.

Cals 1099 net carbs 34 steps 4370. miles 1.6. yesterday 11108 steps, 4.1 mi
  • Great Job! Low calories and low carbs. Hey, I have to ask -- did you want folks hanging out here with you ... or did you kinda want this to be your own little sanctuary ... a place away from all the yakking. I jumped on and am trying to revitalize the ZERO CARB thread, at least for the two weeks I'm trying it. I'm hoping it will reduce my pain level. Know that I send you hugs ...

And, I'm glad you were able to get refreshed
    G
  • Quote: Great Job! Low calories and low carbs. Hey, I have to ask -- did you want folks hanging out here with you ... or did you kinda want this to be your own little sanctuary ... a place away from all the yakking. I jumped on and am trying to revitalize the ZERO CARB thread, at least for the two weeks I'm trying it. I'm hoping it will reduce my pain level. Know that I send you hugs ...

And, I'm glad you were able to get refreshed
    G
    Hey there BW, thanks for asking about conversation. I have time constraints what with FT job & driving 3 hrs to help my mom on most weekends--no time for fun on 3 FC, though I love to read how everyone is doing. Know that I am rooting for you!
  • And I'm rooting for you too
    Okay then, I won't engage in a bunch of convo ... I will just drop by now and again to say "howdy."
    You are a bright spot in a dreary land...
    I hope ALL is well with you, your mom, and your job.
    Gail
  • Tuesday:
    B bacon/cheese omelet, coffee & protein shake/coconut milk 232
    L salad, tofu, evoo, Italian vinaigrette, Broccoli cheese soup 250
    D grilled chicken, broccoli 407
    S vanilla shake, egg white omelet with grilled cabbage 166

Total 1055 cals net carbs 32. steps 5107 miles 1.9

I postponed Monday weigh in until I shed the result of the weekend indulgence. My facial wrinkles have deepened so I'm feeling encouraged, lol.
  • Wednesday
    B 1/2 vanilla shake/coffee, dark chicken meat 233
    L store bought southwest salad with chicken thigh, breast 440
    D chicken noodle soup, cabbage steak, 1/2 vanilla shake 195
    S egg white omelet with Brussel's sprouts 119
    2 HB eggs, chicken
    cals 1190 net carbs 35 steps 7511 miles 3

WI -8.2 lbs I'm pleased--this is definite progress. It's slow, but I have no urges to binge, no torturous hunger pangs, and I managed to eat wonderful, indulgent food on the weekend, so not feeling too deprived. For now, this is a sustainable plan.
  • Hi Sundove! Look's like you are doing very well! I was thinking about you the other day and missing you, so I did a little search to see if you were around. I think doing your own thread is such an awesome idea! I'm going to keep this in mind when I start work in the fall. It gets hard for me to keep up on 3FC but I see how you've worked it out. Go you!
  • Hello there Magistra! What a delightful surprise to see you! I love following your news & your delicious meals. I miss the daily support thread, but yeah, this is working for my life right now--something about public-yet-pseudonymous (is that even a word?) accountability is helping me keep focused. Btw I'm on a long waitlist for library version of Plant Paradox. It sounds intriguing, and it sounds like you are thriving with it. Wow!!!!
  • Thanks for the HUGS!! And, encouragement!
    You keep going, girl!! You are a very very special person!

G