Old 09-09-2014, 09:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165

Height: 5'3"

Default Joy's ~all About Calories~ Journal

So… the last couple of days I have been easing myself back into calorie counting and using my activity monitor consistently. I got the Polar Activity tracker months ago and when I really monitored my calories, I finally understood that whole calories in vs calories out deal. When summer began, I kind of stopped tracking consistently and I have just been maintaining instead of losing any more weight. Why do I do that? If it was working, why did I stop tracking? Duh.

Well anyway, back to doing what works. However, I would like to post and track my progress here for accountability and just to keep things interesting. I love reading other's journeys so I may as well do it too! Plus, I find that any extra motivation during my weightless journey is always welcome so things don't get boring. No matter what I have to do it, but it doesn't have to be painful and boring!

I think that I would like to focus on small mini goals for now. 5 pounds at a time. I would love to weigh 15+/- pounds less than I do now but I would like to also pay attention to how I truly feel at each weight and not just obsess with a particular goal number (that I may not have seen for 20 years … LOL).

Well, I plan to weigh in tomorrow morning and then I will go from there. See ya in the morning.

Time to conquer the first 5 pounds!

Last edited by MYJOY; 09-09-2014 at 09:21 PM.
MYJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 02:26 PM   #2  

Hi, Joy! Welcome. You might find the "Daily Check In" thread a good one to post your updates...it tends to have more traffic than individual posts.

How has your first week been?
1bighog is offline   Reply With Quote