Old 02-10-2014, 03:28 PM   #331  

Height: 5'7''

calories at 1160 for the day.
K
NewKate2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:50 PM   #332  

S/C/G: 174.2/148.6/145

Height: 5'7"

1167 for calories today and 108 oz of water.
diamond_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:53 PM   #333  
heavenleighstar

S/C/G: 332/320/220

Height: 5'4

Stayed within calories today ..over on sodium drank 10 cups of water might go for 12 to offset the sodium. Yeah I think I will even tho I will be going all night hopefully I don't gain.

Last edited by skinnyki; 02-10-2014 at 08:54 PM.
skinnyki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:27 PM   #334  

S/C/G: 156/133/130

Height: 5'2"

1173 calories for today and 40 grams of fat. Much better than last week. I try to keep a ratio of 1250 cal/day, 30% fat, 40% carbs and 30% protien. I was right on today! Oh, I also did 30 minutes on the treadmill. Feeling pretty good for a Monday
abbyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:18 PM   #335  

S/C/G: 228/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'8

The scale said I was up .9lb this morning but I'm not buying it. I think it's water retention so I'll weigh again in a couple of days.
Cal wise, I was over by 92 yesterday which put me at just over 1400 so not all that bad. I need to balance it out with some lower cal days though, aiming for 1200 today.

Changergirl - Sorry the low cal day didn't pay off for you but it's good you know what your body needs

diamond_girl - I hope you can flush all the salt out, I'm on the same mission!

NewKate2014 - It sounds like your BF is really supportive. It's so helpful to have someone who can cheer you on

skinnyki - Welcome to club sodium

abbyin - Well done!
Paisleymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:40 PM   #336  

S/C/G: 96/83.2/75

Height: 5'7"/170cm

diamond_girl- I'm like you with water, I barely meet my goal during the week, but weekends are the worst. I usually will drink maybe 2 cups unless I'm consciously paying attention to how much I'm drinking.

Was under by about 40 calories yesterday. I was really wanting a snack last night but I fought the urge and that kept me under!
Changergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:45 AM   #337  

Height: 5'7''

weighed in at 181.6 this morning,
I've still only lost 1.4lbs in February which is rubbish!! Hoping for a lower number tomorrow after a couple of really good days calorie-wise.

Feeling depressed after a trip to the dentist. She said I had to cut out the diet soda and I'm gonna have to have some fillings which sucks. I'm having surgery to remove a mole next Tuesday and my skin splints are really sore this week - I feel like EVERYTHING is going wrong with my body at the moment!!
NewKate2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 12:30 PM   #338  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

Everyone is doing so well! I am back at the gym and I've upped my calories slightly. I'm working on it a little at a time. I ended up at 978 yesterday and my plan today puts me at 973. I'm going to have to figure out a better plan for my meals during the day. I'm so used to having my breakfast soup and lunch soup all frozen for easy grab and go, but I'm going to need to cook other things like mini crustless frittatas and prepare more easy to grab leftovers for lunch.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 07:36 PM   #339  

Height: 5'7"

Everyone's calories look so low! I keep eating back my exercise calories without really realizing it because MFP shows me that big number I have left, and I forget to realize I don't always want to go that far. I'm showing up a pound the last couple days but I think mine's from the weekend.

NewKate - sorry about the dentist. I'm over due for my appt and that's why I'm always scared to go! Don't want any bad news. The lbs will drop!

Skinnyki - hope you weren't up all night! Some nights I get up 3 times. Not often... but it is so annoying! When I first started my diet I was getting up 4 or 5 times a night -- just the first week or so when I lost a ton of water.

Valentines is coming up. I told DH I don't want chocolate!
CalCounter1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 08:21 PM   #340  

S/C/G: 175 / ticker / 125

~1950, which is right on track for me.

CalCounter1003, I always have to avoid that too! I wish MFP had an option to not add your exercise calories back in.
BigChiefHoho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 08:23 PM   #341  

S/C/G: 156/133/130

1130 calories today. Fat percentage was high. I'll work on that harder tomorrow. No exercise today. Kind of felt down in the dumps today. No reason. Tomorrow is a new day. Most everyone looks like their doing pretty good this week. Keep up the good work! And for those like me today . . . Tomorrow is a new day
abbyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:43 PM   #342  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

NewKate...hang on! Things will get better.

Ha, Skinnyki, having a tall glass of water was my alarm clock in college. Sigh...I need to start paying attention to water myself. My legs were swollen after work today, and I spent too many pennies today. Too much coffee. Way too much.

Been changing things up a little bit. Ran out of salads so I prepared today's lunch ahead last night...homemade chicken stock reduction, sauteed red peppers and onion with zuchinni noodles. Kefir with frozen peaches snack. I haven't had kefir or buttermilk for ages; and I've been in the mood to experiment, as I've been bored a bit with my meals. Results: weight gain and bloating. 937calories today.
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:57 PM   #343  

S/C/G: 228/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'8

I weighed in this morning hoping I may have flushed out the sodium. NOPE. +0.2lbs making it 1.1 total. BOO. I'm having a little tantrum over here. I guess I have to update my ticker again
Yesterday was 1049. Trying to stick under 1200 again today to even out the higher days, even if they were only 1400ish.

Changergirl - Good job!
NewKate2014 - Sorry you're having a tough week. I know what you mean. My body feels SO broken a lot of the time. I always have something going on & a lot of the time it makes me gain weight. Like you, I'm young so it feels doubly unfair. I hope you can find something to replace the diet soda. What about crystal light?
Munchy - Glad you're able to increase cals! I keep chopped carrots, shredded chicken & greens in the fridge all prepped and ready to go.
CalCounter1003 - I've heard you're supposed to eat back your exercise cals if you're doing low cal? I tried hard not to, I only upped them by a little if I was really hungry.
BigChiefHoho - Good job!
abbyin - Well done with the cals, I hope you're feeling better tomorrow
SeeMyFeet - That sounds yummy! Hopefully it's just your body adjusting to the different foods
Paisleymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:40 AM   #344  

S/C/G: 96/83.2/75

Height: 5'7"/170cm

NewKate2014- 1.4 pounds in less than 2 weeks is still good!!! Keep it up and I'm sure you'll see a bigger number soon. I used to drink a ton of diet coke but when I moved to Korea I had to stop since they don't have it here. I don't like Coke light as much! It took awhile but after 5 years I don't even crave it any more, I saw it in Indonesia while I was on vacation and didn't want it. It'll take some getting used to but eventually you won't want it!

Calcounter/BigChiefHoho- MFP is set up so that you do eat back your exercise calories. I'm netting 1420 at the moment but in reality I'm eating between 1550-1700 calories because I eat back my exercise calories. If you want though you can edit the amount of calories you put into MFP, because I've got a fitbit which adjusts my calories on step based exercises on MFP so I'll edit my calories burned to 0 when I put in a step based exercise. Does that make sense? A lot of people on MFP will only eat back 1/2 their exercise calories just to be safe or lose weight a bit faster.

abbyin- Hope you feel better!!! You're so close to your goal, hopefully getting there will cheer you up. I get down quite a bit this time of year, not seeing the sun often sucks!

I finished yesterday at 1200 calories. I realized when I was entering dinner my husbands only giving us 40 grams of brown rice, down from 60 at one point which has lowered my calories and has left me hungry in the evening. I have avoided eating too many snacks though because I'm hoping to save some extra calories for Valentine's Day because I will be indulging in some wine and chocolate. I have plenty of left over calories this week so I'm hoping it won't cause a scale jump.
Changergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:08 AM   #345  
~Erin~

S/C/G: see siggy :)

Height: 5'6

2/11: 1,728/2000
A good day even though I gave in to those dang girl scout cookies!
edoetsch1 is offline   Reply With Quote