Old 12-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #496  
heavenleighstar

S/C/G: 332/320/220

Height: 5'4

Hi guys. I miss u guys it feels like I havent posted in a while. I havent since 12/20. Good to see everyone is doing ok thru these tough holidays..we are almost done with them guys look at like this we got thru Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas is tomorrow then we are done!!!! So lets hang in there.

I'm doing okay staying with calorie range although the scale is up a lb or so I knw its bc of water weight..pms but it wont get my spirits down looking forward to tomorrow and having a good dinner with my family last thanksgiving I gained 3 lbs and it took me two weeks to get that off my plan tomorrow is to stay within calorie range and dont over do it. I know what happened last time I went berserk on a pound cake that my aunt made thay wasnt all that good(lol) but I ate it anyway the weekend after thanksgiving. So tomorrow it will be different not accepting any more cakes and im allowing myself to indulge in dinner tomorrow and after that back to my normal eating.

I wish u all a very Merry Christmas !!!!! Very thankful to be able to take this journey with u guys. Ttyl!!!!!!!
skinnyki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #497  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Good to see ya again Skinnyki!

Hope you're all enjoying the holidays!

Stuck to plan yesterday, and doing well today. Around 800cals both days. Hoping for a nice present from my scale!

(gonna run and make cookies for the kids. fingers crossed!)
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 07:05 PM   #498  

Height: 5'7"

Wow, I am so full, I'm completely miserable. Not going to even try to add it up. But with cooking and doing all the stuff around here I have walked 13k steps. Kids and I walked 4 miles after the dinner because we were so full. Then once that settled ate a huge dessert. It was good but not worth feeling this miserable for! Bleh!
CalCounter1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 01:28 PM   #499  
heavenleighstar

Hello all. Checking in to see how Christmas went for everyone. Mine ok I didnt count calories at all yesterday and dont want to count them today bc I want leftovers but I did and I will so that I wont get off track. Didnt do too bad yesterday at all really proud of myself. But that's what happen thanksgiving I did ok on the day of bc I was so busy it was the leftovers that got me. Now look at me I want leftovers again I think I will eat them tonight for dinner then im done. After that im bringing it to work and let them have at it I cooked alot and my kids are at their Dad house so its just me and my bf and he doesnt need it either. Hope everyone enjoyed their Holiday and now that it is over we can really get down to business and get this weight down.Thats my plan
Old 12-26-2013, 01:58 PM   #500  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Fantastic job with the walking CalCounter! That should help you feel better!

Hope the cookies are all gone now, FashinJunkie!

"Get down to business...." I hear ya Skinnyki! Today's the day. (I have teenage boys to help with the leftovers )

Went off plan a bit yesterday. Started out with salad + turkey, but just had to have a taste of a few things, then a late night snack (oops....cookies!) Not sure how to quantify nibbles, but I estimated 1600 cals (that I'll be paying for during the coming week.) Still, the 25day and 7day averages are around 1200. I think I'm on a losing trend, but not sure yet. Before I consider lowering calories, I will strongly tweak What and When I'm eating. See if that makes a difference.

Back at work today, so that should help with the schedule. I really want to start the year off right, with good habits and with a weight LOSS trend going.
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 03:19 PM   #501  

Height: 5'7"

Quite surprised to see the scale was the same this morning as the last two days.
We are also having left overs tonight but I won't eat as much as yesterday!

Keep strong everyone! January 1st when tons of people start their diet, we will going strong!
CalCounter1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 07:03 PM   #502  
heavenleighstar

Thats right Calcounter we will already be well on our way so happy abt this. All I heard this holiday season was go ahead you can eat this its the Holiday u might as well start the first of the year. I was like no way do u know how many first of the years I was supposed to start and never made it. Plus I been doing good I dont want to have to start all over.

Gave away all the food minus a plate of leftovers..feels good bc someone else can enjoy my hard work and they needed the food way more than I did. So I was able to help someone else out and help myself as well. I definitely didnt need it in here it was even better today. I wouldn't of been able to stop myself.
Old 12-26-2013, 09:57 PM   #503  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Wow! I haven't posted in a long while, with the holidays I just stopped counting calories, so far I've only gained around 2-3lbs but lost it already, so I'm hoping I haven't done too much damage! Can't wait for Jan 1st, 2014 because that is when I will get going strong! We can all do this!!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 10:53 PM   #504  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Ooops . . . This thread has passed the magic limit of 500 posts.

Would some kind soul start the new thread?
BillBlueEyes is offline   Reply With Quote