how to stay within my calories?

• I have lost a lot during insanity sord of ate right and now after finishing round two I cant seem to get myself to eat healthy or keep within my calories. I know I shouldn't eat all my calories after working out so how do you do it? it doesn't seem possible to keep eating so little and most of it I drink in coffee bad bad bad I know. Im Feeling defeated right about now and so frustrated with myself if I would just do it I know id be much happier
  • Focus on changing your habits. Motivation is a luxury--it will come and go. It's your habits that stick with you long term. Chances are, you don't need to motivate yourself with a pep talk to brush your teeth in the morning. It comes naturally because it is a habit that you've been doing forever. Eating healthy and exercising should be the same way.

Write out a food and exercise plan ... and just do it. Or focus on one new habit a month. For example, your June habit could be, "I will eat a serving of veggies with every meal" or "I will do 30 minutes of exercise 3 times a week"

If you build good habits, you don't have to think about it anymore. Good luck.