Will u be my fitness pal, please please please lol

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Hey all...I've been using Spark People because I had more food saved there than my old MFP account. Mr. PotScrubber bought me an Android Tablet for my birthday so now I can use the MFP scanner so I'm switching back to MFP and am in the process of adding you all.
  • Feel free to add me. My username is birdieey.
  • I'd love to have more friends on MFP! My username is kitkatt4.

It really keeps me motivated when I see that others are working out and meeting their calorie goals. I'm going to add you all now.
  • Everyone can add me as well. My username is immaculatemfp.
  • go ahead and add me! My name is Trogothehunter (named after my World of Warcraft Character)
  • Glad to see everyone becoming friends.
  • Hi- everyone can add me also, my username is the same as it is here. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • add me too! Ashleybb123
  • I've just started using MFP properly now I'm tracking more things! I do default Intuitive Eating, with a bit of low carb, a bit of paleo (in theory) and 1400ish calories thrown in for good measure!

Anyone please do add me too, I have hardly any friends yet I'm sharvey09
  • anyone, feel free to add me! Merinz the more the merrier for motivation!
  • I added everyone in this thread. My name is JessicaSki on mfp.

I'm jut getting back to mfp after using livestrong for quite sometime. I just think the social aspect and more food listings of mfp will be better for me.

To easily add folks, click on profile. It will bring up your page. In the url bar you can just take out your name and put the name you want to add, then on their profile click add to friends! Easy peasy!
  • Add me plz
    Tiffsmith2012
  • I'm on too! Kel2030
  • I login to MFP daily, i just hit 70 days today! Anyone can add me conc1 I still can't seem to figure out how to add people by their user name
  • I have the problem that my MFP shows days logged even though I havenīt logged. Is there a setting that I need to change? It is kinda weird to say "has logged in for 4 days in a row" if I havenīt...

I am Xena32