Buying Amy's Frozen Dinners Online

• So...these are absolutely delicious. I love the enchiladas, the Indian dishes, the tortilla casserole. I'm not a vegetarian, but Amy's dinners are pure yum!

But does anyone know where you can buy individual meals online? The problem with Amy's is that everywhere I can find to buy them on the internet, you have to buy a dozen of a single kind. (Needless to say, that's inconvenient. I'd like a mix.)

I would have to drive for more than an hour to get to a store that stocks a wide variety, and I'd really like to have access to more than the few I can find around here. I know they even have a ton of low sodium, light, gluten free, etc...

Anyway, try them. They're delicious.
  • I also enjoy the tamale verde meal. I love tomatillos and have made homemade tamales on a few occasions. They are one of my favorite foods. I just always buy them from walmart though, and I haven't tried a wide variety of the meals. I used to work with a vegan girl who ate the vegan dishes, but I don't know where she bought them. If you find a good place, let us know.
  • I love the Amy's foods.