Daily Calorie Counting Accountability (#5!)

You're on Page 5 of 33
Go to
  • Quote: So I'm back at it again after a weekend break. And no, the scale didn't move either way.
    ------
    b: coffee, omelet w/picante and cheese, small dish of pumpkin oatmeal: 375
    l: bagel w/ 1.5 oz cheese, jewish pickle and mustard - 400
    d:
    Plateaus are the absolute devil and they're the reason I've given up in the past. DON'T GIVE UP!!

Here is a dancing carrot for you...
  • Quote: I've been out of town over the weekend. I plan to catch back up with everyone Monday. In the meantime, I uploaded some before/after pics if anyone is interested "Slow Dancing with a Stranger"

Enjoy
    You look amazing!
  • Get ready to read

Thursday (Baby Shower @ work)
    Total Cals: 1580
    Weight: 143.6
    403cals I did 35 min of cardio + arms
    Water: 56oz

Friday (Fishing Day w/my parents, ate out at AYCE
    dinner buffet )
    Total Cals: ~3367
    Weight: 145.2 (Lactic Acid build up + water weight + pre-TOM)
    No Exercise
    Water: Didn't Record it

Saturday (Drinking Day--Pina Colada + 2 glasses of Merlot + pre-TOM)
    Total Cals: ~2865
    No WI
    7 miler 919cals
    Water: 80 oz

Sunday (Rest Day)
    Total Cals: 1627
    No WI
    K9 Walk: 30 min 120cals
    Water: 64 oz

Today, I did an unplanned 15hr fast. I will lift later tonight (arms). I have a 5lb water balloon from TOM. I am 148 today! WHATEVER!!
    I am starting the countdown April 1!! Then, it's TOTAL Body Recomp for me!

SEAL: Thx for the compliment! I was only running and doing BodyRock up until February of this year. On Feb 6, I started lifting. All of my weight was lost running. I haven't been able to concentrate on loosing any more since I have to eat so much to train for this 1/2 Mary!
    1200 cals didn't cut it!!
  • Quote: You look amazing!
    Thanks for this nice compliment. I hope you read the "I have sooooo much work left to do" part. I wish I had started spiking and lifting last August!
    I'd be one hawt gyal by now!!
  • Monday's Damage Report
    15 hr Fast
    Noon: Chicken Wrap made with Chicken, Siler's Pintos, 1Tbs Sour Cream, FF Cheese & Lettuce; Honeydew & Pineapple: 642
    3p-7p: Cottage Cheese w/Pineapple & 14 g Raw Hazelnuts, Banana Nut Bread, Orange Cake w/Lite Cool Whip: 574
    7p-Midnight: Crockpot Cauliflower Chicken: 168
    Total Cals: 1384

Water: 96oz
    30 Min K9Walk: 100 cals
    425cals 90 min
  • Hello all. I just joined yesterday and I am definately a calorie counter. I need some accoutability. I'm on Spring Break this week, so sticking to a healthy lifestyle is easy, but I'm worried about next week when I return to work. You guys do look great. Hopefully, I can get back into shape within the next 6 months and start feeling good about myself again.
    3/25: 1640
    3/26: 1560
    I can do this!!!
  • Hillary!!
  • b: oatmeal with strawberries: 180
    s: carrot loaf: 250, popcorn: 100
    l: chicken spinach salad: 250
    s: chewy pop: 90

planned dinner:

1 banana, yogurt, blackberries (smoothie) : 240
    1/2 english muffin, 15 grms of cheese, egg: 205

total: 1315

I feel so freaking fat today
  • summerlove -- thanks for the encouragement. It's been all of March and the damn scale is just stuck. <sigh> I just keep plugging away.

------------------
    b: coffee, kashi, banana, milk - 400
    l: leftover baked bolognese (it is so good . . wish I was a lousy cook sometimes lol) - 400

Only got 4 hrs sleep last night and am totally feeling it today. Hope that doesn't weaken my resolve and I end up eating more than I should. I could seriously do some damage right now. No clue on what to make for dinner tonight. Story of my life!

I took an hour and a half nap this afternoon. omg, other than when I'm sick I've never done this. The dogs had better not pull the same nonsense tonight that they did last night.

s: greek yogurt and the last 2 slices of leftover london broil - 250
    s: cup of coffee and one cookie - 100
    d: don't know yet . . . maybe a lean cuisine or just some cheese and crackers. Will likely end up with a total of 1500-1600. I just can't seem to stick to that 1300-1400 cal range for some reason. Literally get too hungry.
  • Quote: No clue on what to make for dinner tonight. Story of my life!
    I'd rather have this problem than the one I am faced with tonight: WORKPLACE CAFETERIA GRILL: hamburgers, grilled cheese, philly cheesesteak, fries, &/or onion rings!
  • Sunday was good, with about an 800 calorie deficit.

Monday was not good. I ate about 50 more calories than I burned. Just too busy with sedentary activities, and not enough walking opportunities.

Today has been better so far. Sedentary, but I packed my lunch, so I wasn't stuck eating just whatever was handy.

I wish I didn't have so much work that involves sitting still!

I'm still going for a 750 calorie deficit every day that I can...
  • Quote: I'd rather have this problem than the one I am faced with tonight: WORKPLACE CAFETERIA GRILL: hamburgers, grilled cheese, philly cheesesteak, fries, &/or onion rings!
    Run away, run away!

I decided to let them all fend for themselves. Plenty of leftover dinner from last night sitting in there.
  • 3 days in! I'm feeling great!
    3/27: 1560
    In the past, I always cut my calories so low, that it was not long lasting or even possible. I'm sticking between 1500 to 1600 calories per day and I feel I can stick to this.
  • well, had a post...
    but it was on my iphone and then lost it.

I am here!!! man, I haven't logged in to myfitnesspal for a week, so I guess that is how long I have been not paying attention!!! I have walked though and am up to walking 3.5k (a bit over 2miles?) but stopped the 30DS for my knees sake!!!

Well, as of this morning I am down to 208.2lbs!!!LOL!! Though Saturday I must have ate something not too good and got a slight case (if there is such a thing) of food poisoning.... I don't think there is a smilie for that issue, the ups and ends of it all was not good!! then Sunday I basically was in bed all day and had only sprite and white bread WHEN I could. Monday,had a little bit of stuff here and there, but wow!! Tuesday was better but didn't have much of an appetite then either. We were out of town at a relatives wedding and all this hit me AFTER the wedding thankfully! We came home Tuesday.

So, it will be nice if I can keep that 5lbs off!!LOL!! maybe I needed that fast (K9....fasting looks good and useful now!) every so often. Just hoping that kick jumps something.

BUT I did get some protein shakes mix, which I started today for breakfast (being sick I went two days without my breakfast and out of town I think 4 days without my bad 640calorie breakfast! so maybe it was good for me!). I also got Salsa which is only 10 calories for 2 tablespoons!!LOVe it.

So, as for 1:15 pm today:
    B: protein shake (made with oat milk powder as well) 290
    L: salsa and tortilla chips: 300
    SN: will go buy some fruit
    D: I have no idea what to have tonight!

Ex: 4km (goal), 50 regular crunches, 50 reverse, 3 sets of 12 reps of 3 arms exercises (this is all my goal!!!)
    Water: 50oz so far.....goal of 84oz
    K9: you look great!!!! I should take pix but not wanting to show ANYONE!!
  • b; 3 tbs egg beaters mixed with half an egg and about a tableapoon of tiel (TURKEY lol!!! my kindle auto corrected it to tiel... NO i didnt hve my tiel for breakfast) breakfast sausage (it was left over from moms breakfast), on a tortilla

s; not technically a snack but I had to have 4 glucose tabs for low sugar (I have type 1 diabetes. I hadn't taken a shot since the day before which was amazing to me and even more so that my sugar was still DROPPING)

l; 6oz sirlion burger w/ slice of 2% American cheese on sarahlee delight wheat bread. lettuce onion pickle tomato mustard ketchup. 2oz Oscar Mayer smoked turkey sausage. 1.5c sweet tea (homemade)

s; sugar free twin pop

d; 2 chicken eggrolls, whole can progresso light chicken noodle. 1.5c sweet tea.

total; 1197 cals, might eat a small ~100 cal snack after working out.

my tape measure says I've lost 2" in my waist since last week !