Daily Calorie Counting Accountability (#5!)

You're on Page 10 of 33
Go to
  • b: coffee, l.c. pizza - 400

eta 4/6/12: ended up @ 1500-1600 yesterday.
  • Happy Friday everyone!

Today I weigh myself and I am happy to say that I lost 1.4lbs I try to keep my weigh-ins once a week and Friday its a perfect day since I have the weekend coming and then regular week days to recover lol.

Today will be hard, I won't work out but I will deep clean my whole house, so that should help a little... Also we are having a late lunch at my in-laws and anything they cook it's full of oil or fat... Might eat a few bites just to be respecfull...

During this week I came to the conclusion that food is not that powerfull anymore... I do remind myself that that side of roasted potatos in heavy sauce its not worth 360 calories for a few bites, that I can make something tasty, healthly and fulfilling for the same amount or less

Sorry for the long post.. Here are my numbers for yesterday:

B: 208
    L: 350
    S: 131
    D: 372

Total: 1061.

Cardio: 635

I've been in the low end of my calories so I know I need to get at least 1200 if not a little more... But I only get crazy hungry around 6pm and I know that if I grab something I will probably binge... So, right now my diet is very high protein and mostly veggies so I truly get full with only those calories... I am afraid of PB or almonds because I could eat them non stop lol... So, I know I have to add more calories, maybe I'll have some fresh veggy juice to help me get to my goal...
  • 167 today!!

960 calories so far today....then had a bowl with a few scoops of rice and some chicken and beef at my in-law's place...maybe 600 calories?

1560 today, approx.
  • Today so far
    Breakfast- Smootie with protien powder, frozen spinach, banana, frozen bluberries, and tropical fruit blend, 1 tbsp chia seeds, 1 tbsp flax seed. Drank half before and half after lifting weight- 520 cals
    Lunch- 2 cups lentil stew and pop chips (kinda a junk food I know :/), 6 strawberries- 650 cals
    Dinner(planned)- 6 oz grilled wild salmon, 16 oven roasted aspargus spears- 384 cals

Total:1496 cals
  • Summerlove- Congrats on your lowest known weight! Thats exciting!
  • Quote: Summerlove- Congrats on your lowest known weight! Thats exciting!
    thank you!! now the trick is to get lower than that weight haha! haven't been successful in the last 5 years at least.
  • breakfast: cheerios with 1% milk: 350
    s: grapes: 130
    cookie (the last of those devils thank goodness) 260
    nutella on a bagel: 300
    strawberries: 60
    snacking: 100

1200 for the day.

I was looking in the mirror and realized how much slimmer I am...it was super hard to stave off a binge after that!!
  • Well, yesterday ended up being great! I didn't go to that lunch with the in-laws and got to work out for a little

Here are my number:

B: 235
    L: 175
    S: 335
    D: 346

Total for 4/6/12 : 1091

Cardio: 312
  • messed up
    Hi all,

I definately messed up this weekend after my mom-in-law sent my husband and I a giant care package filled with easter sweets. Well, I have acknowledged that the last two days have not worked out, and so now I have to start all over. Once I get through the month with all smileys on my card, I'll make sure to do an extra two days so that I can stick it out.

Here's today's menu:

Breakfast: Kashi, Banana, Milk (300 cal)

Snack: Apple (100)

Lunch: Salad (50), Cheese (100), italian dressing (100)

snack: peanut butter (250), celery (40)

Dinner: "Skinny Texas Cheese Fries" (300 calories)

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/03/s...ese-fries.html

Total: 1240 calories

I'll take my calories a little light because I messed up so much the past few days!!!!!

-Amy
  • Well, this weekend was half and half haha.

Saturday went pretty good, with a total of 1356 calories.
    Sunday... not so much. I didn't keep track or counted my calories. I hosted an Easter party and I cooked all day and I ate here and there... Not sure how much I ate but there were a lot of carbs... lol

Today I am back and ready to keep going. It actually felt pretty good yesterday not worring about calories and enjoying time with friends and family. I can live with 20-30 bad days a year as long as they are here and there
  • Cieloarge and librarygirl- Well I guess I am among good company, I also messed up over the weekend. I felt so sure I was ready to stay on plan and keep counting. I did not count calories either saturday or sunday.

Overall it was what I will call okay. I didnt keep track, and I am sure I was in the range of 2000+ at least one of the days, but it could have been so much worse and I actually was really good about portions, but not good about choices. I am determined to make thias entire week without missing counting a single sip or morsel of food that passes my lips.

Oh on a happy note, I did have my first weigh in today and I lost 1.6 lbs. I was hoping for a better first week (since usually 1st weeks can be the best) But after the weekend I am just happy that I logged a loss.
  • wannaBfitnessbuff: Congratsss!!
  • Today's (Back on plan day!)

Breakfast: Mango and Banana - 190 cals

Post workout: Protien shake- 200 cals

Lunch (planned): Large mixed green salad with tomato, cucmber, light italian dressing, 1 cup lentil stew- 300 calsACTUAL: Mixed green salad with 6 oz grilled salmon and a few slices of bread-697 cals

Dinner- (planned) Large mixed greens with tomato, cucumber, peas, black beans, 1000 island dressing- 450 cals ACTUAL: French fries, fry sauce, strawberries, red wine-745 cals

Exercise: NROWFW Stage 1 workout A 1. Intervals 10 mins
    Total- (planned) 1140 cals ACTUAL: 1632

*I'm kinda hoping for a lighter than usual calorie day after the weekend. Sort of a restart jumpstart, I dont plan on usually falling this low*
  • Hi all
    I'm still here, just working. I got back in town Saturday & worked Easter.
    I have to go tonight and Saturday night. for a great night tonight!

My weight is at an all-time high since last summer! {149}
    I still have water weight from food, TOM, and now ovulation!
    I think I need a "food detox", but I can't even think of doing that with my race <3 weeks away!

I truly think I have an underactive Thyroid going on. I had it checked about a month ago and my #s were at the the low end of normal, but I am really symptomatic. I started taking Gaia Thyroid Support. I'll do it for a month, recheck my labs and see where I am! Praying it works for me!!

Hope you all are having fabulous OP days!!
  • Ugh! I am still alive, just decided to take a few days off and binge on candy

I'm sure my weight is up - not weighing myself till Saturday, so if I'm still at 167 I will be sooo thankful. I'm going to the gym starting Wednesday, so I think re-starting after overeating for a few days might actually work (humour me here...)