3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Calorie Counters (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters-172/)
-   -   12lbs for Christmas challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/calorie-counters/216843-12lbs-christmas-challenge.html)

RoseRodent 11-08-2010 05:07 AM

12lbs for Christmas challenge

I accidentally strayed into the wrong board and thought I had signed up for a 15lbs by Christmas challenge. Unfortunately it's not open to people not on that program, but because I was pretty set on doing it I thought I'd bring it to the CC board. We've missed one week so I've brought it down to 12lbs for Christmas (or 20th December to be precise). Weigh in is dated for Mondays but you can update on whatever day you weigh in. You should be able to get into the spreadsheet and sign up your own name and weight.

Please don't tinker with the formula column, it's supposed to be showing at error at the moment becuase otherwise in week one it shows you have lost your entire body weight, I'll update the formula each Monday so it will reflect the amount of weight lost, you enter your starting weight and your weigh-in weight in whole pounds in each column.

Anyone up for it?

If you are less technology minded and would like me to sign you up then post here and I'll put your name on the list.

odonnela 11-08-2010 06:47 AM

I'm not techy lol but sign me up.......I'll weigh in a bit and post my weight here later on. I'm sure I'm up - not a good weekend foir eating....I'm pretty much in a carb coma. Thanks for doing this!!!

findingfawn 11-08-2010 07:52 AM

I'm in and by golly I'm shooting for that 15lbs.. plus a bit, I would LOVE to be under 250 by then!

eta: not really techie either, hope I did it right ;)

ohmai 11-08-2010 08:02 AM

Hi, Rose :) I'm up for a challenge. I started calorie counting this morning :) after a successful fail on South Beach and the Rice Diet...and eating junk all weekend. I'm scared to weigh myself. I'll do it at noon and sign up then :)

RoseRodent 11-08-2010 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by odonnela (Post 3558030)
I'm not techy lol but sign me up.......I'll weigh in a bit and post my weight here later on. I'm sure I'm up - not a good weekend foir eating....I'm pretty much in a carb coma. Thanks for doing this!!!

You are now signed on, I'll check back for the weigh-in.

chickadee dee dee 11-08-2010 08:14 AM

Count me in too! Thanks for the challenge idea :-)

My weigh in day is tomorrow, so I will post my weight then.

Wildflower 11-08-2010 10:01 AM

I signed up. I haven't weighed in a few days so I put my last weight, I think it was from Wednesday - 142. I will weigh again next Thursday.

Thanks!

Bac0s 11-08-2010 10:18 AM

I'm game!

yossarianlives 11-08-2010 11:17 AM

I'm in! I'm currently TOM so I'm not going to weigh-in just yet... it would be depressing.... :P

Katy Belle 11-08-2010 11:27 AM

I am brand new! And excited to try this challenge! Today is the first day of my calorie counting journey. Im looking forward to reaching this first goal.

cheryl126 11-08-2010 11:29 AM

I'm definitely interested! That would put me close to my goal weight, which doesn't leave me too optimistic because as I've gotten closer to goal, my loss has slowed down considerably. However, this will definitely keep me motivated and give me some accountability and as long as I stay on track, I'll be headed in the right direction.

good luck everyone!

odonnela 11-09-2010 06:58 AM

Hi Rose - I weighed 267 yesterday.....bad weekend!!!!

one day at a time 11-09-2010 02:29 PM

I joined...this is my first challenge ever. I hope to be down 23.6 lbs by Christmas but that is too ambitious... I'd live with 12 :)

iluvbee 11-09-2010 10:13 PM

I just joined and am excited about this first challenge. I want to go from244 to 225 in this time but we'll see! Even 12 would be great!

juliebee 11-09-2010 10:36 PM

I would like to join too, please! What do I have to do?
*AH! I re-read the initial post...and I'm signed up! :)