Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 278/190/147

Height: 5'7"

I love all these challenges so much. I definitely want to participate in this one. Hopefully by Labor Day I will be down to 180lbs. [Wow I can't believe that this is a realistic goal for me, just typing that and knowing it's not that far away is such a trip.]

By setting my goal low hopefully I'll be able to keep myself in check.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/155

Height: 5'8

hey everyone!!! remember me?!!!!! (puts head down in shame....) everybody feel free to shun me since I was barely present during the last challenge!! I feel terrible, I finally weighed myself today after all the holiday festivities and then birthdays and Chicago vacation...and well..it wasn't pretty. Hopefully everybody had a good time on the 4th!! I know I did and now know that I need to crack down.

Lori, Susie, Jiggle, and misspriss: I see that you guys all have new pictures up and you guys all look simply AMAZING!!!! Gorgeous!! Seeing those pictures are really helping me get my motivation back.

KDM: I hear ya on long challenges, I'm just gonna follow your lead and I know you will stay motivated!!!

Welcome to all the newbies, this place really is great!!!!

Alright, down to business:

I'm going to really test myself on this challenge. I need to almost as a form of punishment for slacking so bad on the last challenge. Here are my goals:

Lose 40 pounds
Stay under 1500 calories
Complete 30DS, whenever I start it back up within this time period
Exercise 6 days out of the week, totaling a hour a day.
Drink at least 100 ounces of water a day
Stay motivated!!!!!
Check into 3FC as much as possible, because i need it to do this

Well I'm off, have a good day!!

Last edited by farn00a57; 07-05-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:22 PM   #33  
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

S/C/G: 285/205/160

Height: 5' 6"

I haven't joined one of these challenge thingies yet, but I wanna try!

My goal is to hit ONEderland by Labor Day.

I wanted to hit it for me & my BF's anniversary (August 27th), but it seems more reasonable to do it by Labor Day.... But I'mna still get as close as I possibly can by our anniversary!!

Last edited by m3rma1d; 07-05-2010 at 02:22 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 02:25 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 171/165/145

Height: 5'3

ok lori i love ur threads. I didnt meet my june challagne only lost 5 lbs out of the 10 i wanted to but lets see if i get to 155 slowly but surly
Old 07-05-2010, 04:12 PM   #35  
the camera adds 10 lbs

S/C/G: 258/ticker/185

i've been awol for a while...i feel like i missed a boat that everyone else got on...my goal is to stay on plan and eat healthy...this means NOT eating between meals...right now my marriage sucks and my self esteem is low...im not going to set a number goal because if i stay on plan that will fall into place...i've been walking 4 miles every day, but its time to add the second part of the equation...i look forward to posting every day and weighing in on saturdays...good luck everyone!!!
Old 07-05-2010, 04:39 PM   #36  

S/C/G: (HW 247) 241/215/199

Height: 5'- 4 1/2"

Northern, Shan, Krista, Serbrider, Llmw, Mkyice and Corrine Irene I'm glad y'all are going to be part of our challenge again - step by step we'll make it!

Kimberly, Ape, Handbags, Slimnup & DCapulet I'm glad you have all joined us! We have lots of newbies this challenge!
Old 07-05-2010, 04:41 PM   #37  

S/C/G: (HW 247) 241/215/199

Height: 5'- 4 1/2"

Welcome to the challenge Audrina, David and Mermaid! I look forward to watching your progress! This group is so motivational and encouraging - I couldn't have made it this far without them all!

((Farn)) don't beat yourself up so much. Just dust off and start over - we're here for you! Thanks for your compliment on my pic!

Loveit, I hope things start getting better for you! You'll make it, one day at a time!!

Last edited by susieyarb; 07-05-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:25 PM   #38  

Hello all! New here, but I wanna jump right in! I'm here for the support and I wanna offer it back as well!

By the end of the challenge I want to be 170, thats 16lbs down from where I am now.
Oh and keeping it to one diet coke a day by then would be cool too

And thats it, simple goal will make it easy on me
Old 07-05-2010, 06:17 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/154("Normal" BMI)

Height: 5'6"

Ashely--not sure if you should follow my lead, especially after the past month I've had! LoL but we can do this TOGETHER!!! 40lbs?!?! YOU GO GIRL! Way to be aggressive!!! GOOD LUCK w/all your goals!

Lori--so you being excited about the hot weather, does that mean that your breathing problems are all cleared up?!?!?!

Welcome back David!!!

Glad to see all the newcomers!!!
Old 07-05-2010, 06:56 PM   #40  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

I haven't posted on the forums in forever but as I decided to do a Labor Day goal and I count calories, I might as well make new friends while I am at it.

Goal is to fit into my husbands jeans. They are 36x30. I am probably 4inches away in the belly from zipping. I am currently 174.5, I would love to be 160 by Labor Day. If I work out for an hour aday and mix up my workouts I think I should make it. If I don't, I am still closer than I am right now.
Old 07-05-2010, 07:37 PM   #41  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

Talking

Welcome everyone!

Come on 180 For audrina

Farn ~How could I forget the girl that reminds me of my sister But that I get along with LOL! OH &you said things wasn't pretty~Well u look beautiful in your avatar pic No worries On the ups & downs Just check in as much as possible & we will be here to help as much as we can~HUGS* so glad your back!OH & hold your head up high Not down in shame!! We Know u will get it back together your farn ~U rock!

m3rma1d~So glad u joined ~Come on onederland for her~U CAN DO IT!

loveit~So glad your on for the challenge~U know I lost 89 pounds in my first year Then it took me 7 months & 2 weeks to lose that other 20 pounds~So the smaller I got the slower it came off ~plus it was winter & i did less activity~Regardless its doable~So great attitude ~just work hard & it will come of Maybe slowly but definetly surely!

david~can't believe my eyes~YOUR BACK! Cheer up dude ~things will get better~Been married for 17 years & with him for 19 almost 20(since I was 15 with him & 17 married him) we have had our "SUCKY MARRIAGE MOMENTS" Just Ignore the bad in your life & Focus on the good~thats all u can do~Believe me it gets better~Arguments eventually end~self esteem eventually gets higher & U eventually will be right back to losing those pounds regardless of how life is going for ya~Were here to support ya~I get along with my hubby so great now its ridiculous & we use to wanna choke each other most of the time!~So give it time it will work itself out for u!~SO GLAD YOUR BACK ~STAY ON & KEEP IN TOUCH SO WE CAN BE YOUR SUPPORT SYSTEM! If nothing else come on & write out your frustations to us & let them go for the day On the challenge posts

susie~I agree with everything u said ~HUGS!

WilyKitt~So glad u joined ~good luck with all your goals!

KDM~90's are a little rough on me especially With smog alerts I just stay indoors during them~although my results from the lung doc was good~I do not have emphysema! & My asthma is slight Not major ~so its mostly the anxiety disorder so I am working on that~So embarrissing But I Am looking to the positive that at least its not as bad As i thought it was Or have been told By my family doctor!Thank God I never took his emphysema meds~The lung doc Couldn't even believe I had ever smoked ~He said my lungs looks awesome! I smoked for 19 years & was a heavy smoker ~been off them for 2 & 1/2 years approx.(I actually think he thought I was lying about ever smoking LOL!he asked me 3 times!) Anyways gonna work on the right meds for my anxiety disorder & that might cure me basically ~the valium is already doing wonders compared to how I was. ANYWAYS HUGS GIRL!!!!

flower~first of all ~love the name ~Cause I love flowers ~I am a flower addict! ~hehehehe Goodluck with your goal! U CAN DO IT!

Been forever since I got in a good post so Hopefully I can continue with them being like this~Hope everyone had a great day
I gotta walk 45 minutes 1 more time ~then I am done~I took a nap earlier ~was gonna take the kids to the library 2day but they was closed for the holiday~I gotta pay the remainder of my bills tommorrow~And then Thats it I done for another month.Was trying to wait to pay most of them when the holiday rush was over with~I can bearly drive when its the beginning of the month & A holiday too ~just to much on me! To Busy!
Off to facebook~then to walk & get a few more added toning exercises in!
Old 07-05-2010, 07:48 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 278/190/147

Height: 5'7"

I went to bootcamp this morning and took my dog for a 45 minute walk.

I got some really upsetting news and am having problem motivating myself to eat. I've only had about 250 calories today and I know if I don't eat something substantial I won't be able to make it through boot camp in the morning.

Ugh. lol, I never though I'd have a problem getting myself to eat.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:01 PM   #43  
I like ponies... and you?

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

audrina... awww... I'm so sorry. I don't think that you should force yourself to eat, but if you do... make it healthy. At least take a vitamin or two. And... *hugs*

OK... did good on the calorie counting today (not really with the actual FOOD choice though). Heading out for my run in a bit. And then later do my 20 minutes of yoga... and something else. Don't quite know what yet. I did make a whole big poster that is on my bedroom wall... and it's awesome. At least... I think it is. just a little something extra for motivation.

So... here's my calorie count for the day (eating nothing else, will try and drive the 45 minutes to the walmart tomorrow)-

Breakfast -
1 cup cheerios - 110
1/2 cup 2% milk - 60
Total - 170

Lunch -
1 and a half Chicken Tenderloins (breaded) - 250
6 baby carrot sticks - 30
1 tbsp ranch dressing - 60
3 tbsp ketchup - 50
1 small corn on the cob - 60
Total - 450

Dinner -
Homemade Salad - 150 (don't feel like listing EVERYTHING in it)
Total - 150

Other -
Chocolate Cake - 250
Blue Bell Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream - 350
Total - 600

Goal for the Day: in between 1400 and 1500
Total for the Day: ~1370 (might have a fruit thing after my run)

so yeah.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:12 PM   #44  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

after the fun of this weekend (and my first drink in 6 weeks) I DO NOT want to exercise tonight. But I'm going to do it anyway, and then be proud of myself
Old 07-05-2010, 10:17 PM   #45  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone. I got my workout from cleaning my house. My nephews are arriving tomorrow and need to make sure the house is in order and the bedrooms are comfortable. I've been a little over my 1500 calorie max today but it's all good. I'm feeling confident about my first week. I will be able to go to the gym everyday at lunch and I'm excited about that.

FARN - LOVE the avatar...looking lovely!!

Welcome to all the newbies, hey to all the "regulars"!! Lets enjoy the rest of the summer and make Labor Day a day of celebration.

GET THOSE POM POMS OUT AND LET'S GET A GOOD CHEER IN FOR THE WEEK!!

Gimme a L A B O R and a DAY...GOOOOOOOO Calorie Counters WOOHOO!! We are goona nail this challenge!!

Last edited by jigglefree; 07-05-2010 at 10:19 PM.
Closed Thread