Old 06-01-2010, 10:01 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 154/146.6/129

Height: 5'5

I'm also in! I start vacation July 4th so this month should be a great time to break out of my **** of a plateau... 3 months and counting...

Goals:
Eat: 1200-1800 calories a day
Exercise: 4-6 days a week of cardio (30min) and weights (15-20min)
Lose: 5 lbs. Get me into the 140's and AWAY FROM 150!
lisa130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:08 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 270/208.6/165 (HW285)

Height: 6'

Jdon~ Congratulations!!! What a major acomplishment.
Lori~ You can learn to wear heels. Just start with ones with low wide heels and work your way up to high skinny heels. :~)
Babe~ Wow, 46yrs.! Hubby and I are going to be celebrating our 20th on the 30th.

Gotta go. I need to get up from the computer and get some exercise.
mkyice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:13 PM   #48  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

i'm in...since i just started counting i think i can manage 10 lbs....maybe. lol. also want to be able to run a mile non stop.
me4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:40 PM   #49  
I like ponies... and you?

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

My goals:

Complete up to week 6 on C25K.
Get below 210 (or if possible hit onederland! It's only 15 lbs... ).
Fit back into my "skinny" shorts (the really ugly ones I wore 3 years ago as a 14 year old ).
Serbrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:40 PM   #50  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

Talking

MKYICE~I will try that But I now hold u & Jdonato Repsonsible if I break a bone LOL~JUst kidding!!! HUGS* good advice I will try it.

aluxa~YW ~& 7 POUNDS WAS AWESOME!!!!

KDM~Still super proud of u for getting those 160's ~U GO GIRL! I AM SO DANG PROUD OF U ~SO VERY VERY VERY!!

Jiggle~I am proud of u with every goal u achieve I am so there for u ~COME ON GIRL U CAN DO IT~

Everyone else Will try to catch up tommorrow....The kids are yelling for me & I got 2 people typing me & once on facebook & I need to see whats wrong with the kids & (proboly a bee~LOL Or spider) & then facebook chat for a few & get my hiny to bed.~YEP A SPIDER ~I KNEW IT~UGHHHHHH
LOL Wish me luck with the spider I hate to kill them & So its a task to get them out of the house and not do so ~TTYL!~HUGS*
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:42 PM   #51  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

nearly Forgot Welcome To All Those Joining THE CHALLENGE!!!

Last edited by Lori259; 06-01-2010 at 11:43 PM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:57 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 191/187.6/140

Height: 5'3"

I am a couple days behind but I would like to join the challenge. I was doing great until the last couple of weeks.

1) Get to 190 (that is between 7-10 pounds depending on the weigh-in I count)
2) Stop weighing everyday. Once a week on Monday for the whole month of June.
3) Some sort or exercise (at least 20 minutes) everyday!
4) Only water to drink while I am at work..and after work (I work evenings and I'm not giving up my morning coffee)
5) Stay below 1500 calories and not allowing any of those calories to be from all of the candy that is in my house right now.
BecomingMaggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:07 AM   #53  
keep on truckin' momma

S/C/G: 278/255/170

Height: 5'2

Thumbs up

Good Morning my CC Peeps!

Congratulations are in order for JD...I KNEW you could do it girl! So happy for you!!

Jiggle-Im sure you can do anything you put your mind too...your doing awesome

KDM-Wow, ever time i pop back into to these challenges your have a new low #, congrats on being in the 160's.

Lori-Have a great walk today! My avatar was taken at a local park last year when we went hiking, that place is sooo peaceful. Speaking of peaceful, DH is talking about going camping soon....keep your fingers crossed that it happens(lol)

I wish i had time to reply to everyone but I've got to scoot. WELCOME to the newbies...Together, we can rock this challenge!

I've got a 50min kickboxing session on tabs for today, then some yoga...

Later Gators...
misspriss78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #54  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Good morning ladies!!! I'm feeling good again today. I noticed my pants are more loose than they were the last time I wore them. I just love these challenges.

Like to say a big HEY to all the new challengers. Like it's been said, check in daily or as often as you can and you will make wonderful progress because everyone keeps you motivated.
Misspriss - Thanks for the encouragement. I like the sound of that workout but I would have to pass on the yoga. I will probably start that when I get down to a size 14, nearing a 12. My stomach cuts off my air supply when I do yoga
Lori - It's got a lot to do with you. I check your before and current pictures a lot and it keeps me going because I see it can be done!!
KDM - You know I'm a fan of the inches lost!! It motivates me. I may get on the scale at the end of this challenge to see what is all really going on. That way I can see if ONEderland is in my near future. Are you a tad addicted to the 30DS??!! I think your thighs are sore because of those jumping squats and rock star jumps.
Mkyice - Hope you enjoyed that workout!!

I have been doing well so far but of course it's only day 2. I've been dealing with an upset stomach...hope I don't have the stomach virus my daughter had last week. I've got family coming in this weekend and I will be doing a lot of walking so that will count as my workout. They will be eating what we eat so they may loose a pound or two instead of me gaining. Today is my cardio and toning day so I'm going to the gym at lunch.

Let's work it today. Go hard or GO HARD!!
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:02 AM   #55  

good morning ladies! trying something new this challenge. doing running in the morning 3 days a week and then 30DS at night... every night. I need to get more exercise in, but between work and a toddler, I have to break it up to the beginning and end of my days.

In the big news, after not being able to do even week 1 of C25K, I finally did today! I made it the entire 20 minutes of running for 60 seconds and walking for 90. Sure, it's small potatoes, but I couldn't even do 60 seconds of running last month when I started exercising.
ShylahEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:05 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 229/225/1??

Height: 5'3

Good morning ladies!!

Yesterday went really well. I ate OP and was busy all day. I didnt do any "formal" exercise but I tried to keep moving all day. Today I am shooting for 15 mins on my elliptical, I want to start small. I think in the past I have done too much too soon and got overwhelmed and sore!!

So slow and steady this time!!

I have been reading everyones posts and they are very helpful! I hope to get to know everyone better!!
Miss Mae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:56 AM   #57  

S/C/G: (HW 247) 241/215/199

Height: 5'- 4 1/2"

Hey challenge friends!

I've been totally OP all week so far.
Mon 1289 Cals/30DS L2D3/TM 2.6 miles
Tues 1477 Cals/30DS L2D4/TM 5.7 miles
Weds I've already done 3.3 miles on the TM and will do 30DSL2D5 this afternoon

I am still absolutely stuck weight wise on the scale. I've been stuck in the 189's for nearly three weeks now! I think after today's 30DS session which is Day 5 of Level 2 and puts me at the 1/2 way mark for 30DS, I'm going to put it aside for a while.

I TOTALLY see a difference in my body from it. My arms are transforming especially. I even actually like Level 2 better than Level 1 and am surprised at that! But I need to figure out if this stall is because of 30DS. I've tweaked my calories (one week higher and one week on my low end) and nothing is happening.

My goal is to be 185 by the time we leave for our cruise in 18 days!! I so hope I can make that goal!

Shylah: I am so proud of you on your C25K! I tried it in the beginning of my weight loss and was such a wimp at it. I may try it again now after seeing your success.

Jiggle: I'm glad you're feeling better motivated and I tell you once those TSP's start getting baggy, you'll be shrinking faster and faster! I hope you don't have the tummy bug!

Lori: I'm so glad to hear that you've been having better days! You are soooo close to your goal!

MissMae: Welcome to the challenge group. It is sooo motivational here!

Ok, I've got to run and get things started in my household. We're being kind of laid back the last few days since school is out.
susieyarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:05 AM   #58  
Next mini-goal 184

S/C/G: 204/189/155

Height: 5' 7"

Shylah - hey just wanted to say that I have been a runner a long time. I am doing C25K program right now, I am doing it to correct some dumb stuff I have always done in running (form) & to increase speed. I know this sounds crazy because you run more on week 2 then on week 1 but to me it seemed so much easier & I have 4 friends doing the program & they all swear week 2 is easier. Good luck!

Hoping this evening I will have some time to go through and read everything & learn more about everybody. Have a great day.

Dee

Last edited by Im On A Boat; 06-02-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Im On A Boat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 11:28 AM   #59  

I hope it is easier haha thanks ladies!
ShylahEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:01 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/155

Height: 5'8

Morning ladies! seems like a lot of us have got to really kick it into gear during this challenge! well i had a good day yesterday and planning on having an even better one today! I'm working until 6:30 and then home to get all my exercise in for the day. I just couldn't wake up early enough to do it this morning...all these hours are really starting to get to me!!! I have a random question, this may seem weird but right above the back of both of my knees, so not in the crease, right above the crease, it is tender to the touch on the both of my knees? Could this just be an overstretched ligament or maybe I'm just a hypochondriac and pushing to hard, thus making it tender? I don't feel it when I walk only when I press in that area. Don't even ask me how I discovered that...haha I have no idea..any thoughts/ideas? Not extremely painful, just feels tender/sore. odd?

jdon: glad to hear you passed!!! that's sooo awesome!!!!! definitely take a vacay now and relax!

jiggle: that's a great way to put it, every waking moment about the goal!!! hopefully you feel better, how miserable to have guests and feel like crap!

KDM: you are just kicking butt!! bringing your 30DS on your conference weekend? that is motivation! haha I always think it's mini vacation and I don't have to workout when ever i'm not at home! haha

susie: i wish i would have kept up with 30DS! i was only two days behind you, now i'm starting over it's motivating that you are seeing a change already only being half way through. are you stopping because you want to focus more on weightloss at the moment, opposed to toning and such?

once again, welcome to all the newbies!! i see i missed some since my last post! you're going to love it here!

have a good day!
farn00a57 is offline   Reply With Quote