2 multi grain waffles 180
    1tbsp almond butter 100
    1 medium banana 110
    total 390

mcdonalds egg mcmuffins 300
    mcdonalds non fat cappuccino 90
    total 390
  • My favorite breakfasts:

1. Fat free Trader Joe's Greek Yogurt with honey (120 calories), sliced fruit (about 75 calories). To get it up to 400, you could top with sliced almonds.

2. 1/2 cup of oatmeal made with water, topped with a couple of big tablespoons of apple butter (around 200 calories), add chopped walnuts and apples to get to 400

3. Whole grain toast with natural peanut butter, I LOVE melty peanut butter on hot toast.
  • here's a couple more:

1 pack instant oatmeal 160
    2tbsp chopped walnuts 100
    2tbsp raisins 50
    latte made with 3/4 cup low fat milk 80
    total 390

1 pack instant oatmeal 160
    4 slices hormel microwaveable bacon 70

jimmy dean d lights breakfast bowl 230
    1 slice toast 70
    6oz orange juice 80
  • This sounds weird, but I love it:

1 package Quaker "weight control" instant oatmeal, cinnamon (it's the only cinnamon-but-not-apple I can find)
    25 grams wheat bran
    150 grams unsweetened apple sauce
    NO water.

Mix all the ingredients together and eat. It turns into a chewy paste that is very satisfying and easy to take with you if need be.

278 calories and 18.5 grams of fiber. Carb heavy, but it's my carb meal of the day.
  • Banana "nut" bread - krustee pancake mix, 1/2 banana, egg beaters, vanilla, splenda, flaxseed, wheat germ = 361

apple "nut" bread - heart smart bisquick, 1/2 apple, rasins, egg beaters, Vanilla, splenda, flaxseed, wheat germ w/ ff cream cheese frosting - 340
  • Starbucks spinach, feta, tomato, & egg white whole wheat wrap with hot brewed tea. 280 calories total.
  • I had 2 jumbo boiled eggs and a very large grapefruit for breakfast. 280 to 300 calories.
  • I find most food nauseating in the morning so I have to generally either drink my breakfast or eat something 'light'.

This morning's breakfast:
    1 1/2 cups of fresh pineapple - 120 calories
    2 cups of fresh coconut water - 90 calories

Yesterday's breakfast (spinach smoothie) - 110 calories
    1 cup of spinach
    1/4 lemon
    1/4 cup beet
    1 celery stalk
    1/2 cup cucumber
    1 tbsp ginger
    1/2 medium apple
  • Protein Shake/smoothie:

1 scoop Whey protein 120 calories
    1/2 cup silk soy milk 50 calories
    1/2 cup acai berry juice (any juice variety) 60 calories
    6 oz frozen berries (blueberrie, raspberries, and strawberries) 60 calories

290 calories

If you would prefer a smoothie over a shake, omit the milk and add juice. The calorie total then is 300.
  • One of my favorites is an omelet made with 2 egg whites, around 3 tablespoons of black bean and corn salsa (Newman's Own is my favorite), chopped yellow bell pepper, chopped onion, 2 Kraft fat free "sharp cheddar" cheese slices, it all comes to about 200 calories or so which leaves me room to add in a black bean burger or some chicken or deli ham if I want it to be more filling.
  • bump
  • I make sausage, egg, and cheese "muffins" using Nature's Own Sandwich Rounds, Honeysuckle White Turkey Breakfast Sausage, Egg Beaters, and Kraft 2% Singles.

Calories per "Muffin" - 355
    Nature's Own Sandwich Rounds - 100 calories
    Sausage - 1/6 of roll is 100 calories, but I use 1/4 and smash it into a big patty which makes it 150 calories.
    Egg Beaters - I use a whole small container which is 60 calories
    Kraft 2% Singles - 45 calories

I cook all my sausage patties at the same time, refrigerate, and then just microwave them as needed. I also nuke my EB in a small bowl. This makes them the perfect size for my sandwich rounds.
  • I love a halfcup of 1% cottage cheese with a half cup of cheerios on top and a few blueberries
  • 50 grams of alpen sugar free muesli with 100ml of semiskimmed milk

yumm
  • a good 5 grain whole wheat bread toasted and TBS of chunky peanut butter with drizzle honey and sliced banana's on top... yummy and SO filling.