Your ultimate craving busters?

• Hi everyone! I'm just wondering what you use for low-cal subsitutes for:

Sweet cravings?
    Salty cravings?
    Crunch cravings?

What is your top food for beating each of these cravings?

For me:

Sweet cravings: Yogurt, particularly vanilla yogurt (35 cals a container)
    Salty cravings: A bland fruit like pears dipped in about 1/2 - 1 tbs of peanut butter (the regular kind, not low salt!)
    Crunchy cravings: Either baby carrots with hummus or a 100 cal package of popcorn
  • This is what I use;

Sweet: Small almount of dark chocolate
    Salty: Light popcorn, a big handful
    Crunchy: Again, light popcorn. Satifys 2 cravings in 1!
  • crunch cravings - plain cheerios-dry, baby carrots
    sweet cravings - weight watchers and skinny cow ice cream or chocolate cheerios (these r awesome).
    no salt cravings

• Sweet: Mango Sorbet (fat free)
    Salty: Ruffles (made with olean) and a fat free or low fat dip
    Crunchy: popcorn or pretzels
  • Quote: crunch cravings - plain cheerios-dry, baby carrots
    sweet cravings - weight watchers and skinny cow ice cream or chocolate cheerios (these r awesome).
    no salt cravings

I have never heard of chocolate cheerios! I should keep an eye out!
  • What yogurt do you eat that's only 35 calories per container?!?! The lowest I can find is 80.
  • Silhouette 0+ !!! It tastes so good too
  • Thank you!!!! I'm going to try it. I eat a yogurt every day, and it would be great if I could eat one that was only 35 cals, instead of 80-100.
  • Aw, sad! It looks like this is strictly a Canadian product.
  • Sweet: 1 c. frozen blueberries with 2-4 TBS Cool-Whip free (total is under 100)
    Crunchy: I eat so much salad I stopped getting "crunchy" cravings (I include carrots cabbage and snow peas in every bowl. loads of crunch!)
    Salty: a dash of garlic salt on my salad
  • Salty--I don't watch sodium. It doesn't seem to affect me that much.
    Crunchy: baby carrots
    sweet: no sugar added canned mandarin oranges, half-thawed frozen strawberries with splenda on them. You can eat 300 grams (which is like a double handful) of strawberries for 100 calories. And the frozen ones aren't too expensive.
  • Quote: Aw, sad! It looks like this is strictly a Canadian product.
    Oh that is sad! I'm sure there must be other yogurts out there that are less than 80 cals?! I'm glad that I found these, I just use them when I want chocolate or something sweet
  • Okay I looked it up... Yoplait Source only has 40 cals too. Not sure if that's just a Canadian yogurt too?