When?

• I know that I have only lost 11.8 lbs thus far but I was wondering when you other ladies that have lost started seeing the weight loss reflected in the clothing that you were wearing?

Thanks!
  • for me it was about 15 -20lbs my clothes started actually fitting me! because I had nothing but clothes that were too tight! so your almost there!
  • It took about 20 lbs. for me.
  • I remember hitting 218 and really noticing my clothes were looser. I think it depends on the person and how tight their clothes were originally. 218 from 242 was just over 20 pounds. Now that it's 40 and I'm still having to wear those clothes, I can feel them falling off of me.
  • Awesome, thanks!
  • I can't wait either!
  • It's funny...when I lost my first 5 or 7 lbs I noticed some things fitting looser. Now that I'm down 15 I don't see much difference anymore. My clothes were starting to get a little tight when I started doing this, so it will probably be a while before I can go down a size.

However, I do have one pair of pants (that were big to begin with...I guess they're my FAT fat pants, lol), that I really can't wear anymore because they look ridiculous.

Small victories...

Keep at it everyone!!
  • Yeah, I'd say it was about 15-20 lbs when I started noticing the changes. Once you really start losing you'll notice changes every 5-10 lbs and you'll probably drop a dress size every 10-15 lbs. I lost 70 lbs then got pregnant and since my son was born I've lost almost another 20 lbs. In these last 20 lbs. I've noticed way more difference than in the first or second 20 lbs. I lost. It's really a game of patience and it only gets better, you're doing great keep it up!
  • It was more like 25-30lbs for me, but maybe I just wasn't noticing. Because once I did notice my clothes were basically hanging off me!
  • Great Thanks for the info and support!!